Indianless internet the next big market

Deleted member 16833

Deleted member 16833

Platinum
India getting access to internet and data plans is turning the web into literal shit with so many consequences on society and dating that I would need ten threads to go around them all on a superricial level.

However I think Im seeing the bigger picture. People on a worldwide scale are being conditionned to the nefarious indian presence on the web and anti indian speech is being normalized. In the future segregation from them will become a need. A faster, cleaner, indianless web will be made for people who can afford it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ballskin, Magical Apple and 14 others
I would actually pay for that ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ballskin, ItsOver.com and 5 others
India just needs their own internet tbh

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, ItsOver.com, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
What if Mary was in the club, before she met Joseph around hella thugs?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16058
Western Desis would agree with you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ballskin
Anyone knows how to block Indians on youtube? There are tons of clips made by them, with the title in English, and they go: "Hello my frens, plz subscribe to my channel...", then they switch to Hindi, Punjabi or whatever the hell they speak, you realize you don't understand anything and you've just wasted your time.
It's very misleading, youtube should penalize this thing, if someone would make an add-on to block Indians on youtube, I would pay for it.

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Chadeep, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
Goodbye to looksmax then

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Acee
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and the BULL
India getting access to internet and data plans is turning the web into literal shit with so many consequences on society and dating that I would need ten threads to go around them all on a superricial level.

However I think Im seeing the bigger picture. People on a worldwide scale are being conditionned to the nefarious indian presence on the web and anti indian speech is being normalized. In the future segregation from them will become a need. A faster, cleaner, indianless web will be made for people who can afford it
They have also infested nightclubs I think they will have to make anti curry free zone nightclubs as well. This will ALSO exclude their women as well not just the men

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Bakin donuts 🍩, ItsOver.com and 2 others
But but you'll no longer have me ☹️🥺🥺

#StopIndianHate✊🏾😔🇮🇳

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and ascension

You can go to Reddit, not many Indians there

I actually wanted to build a YouTube skin which prevents search results from India

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
This is fucking hilarious