Indianmaxxing

currymuncher00

currymuncher00

htn currycel
Now I know most of the forum is racist and would straight up tell me to ropemaxx just by seeing the title but, i've been into looksmaxxing since late 2021 and have made major progress. I'm currently 13.5, almond eyes, golden skin color (according to the img below), neutral canthal tilt, thick eyebrows, full lips, long hair, deep voice (i don't have a fucking indian accent I was raised outside India), 5'4 1/2 (i hit puberty at 13), good nose, sharp jawline. I've never been called ugly since the day I started looksmaxxing, I live in canada so i've pulled girls of almost every skin colour and 2-3 years older too. The only thing I suffer with is dandruff, a little assymetric jaw and slight ptosis. I also want to know ways to heightmaxx naturally. It would be helpful if I could get solutions.

Attachments

• Indian-skin-undertone.jpg
    667.6 KB · Views: 0
there's good-looking people from every phenotype and every part of the world, the reason everyone hates indians here is because they're largely delusional and their sense of ''aesthetics'' consists out of projecting ethnic features onto europeans, which creates deformed frankenstein abominations that don't appeal to anyone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, horizontallytall and Shieda_Kayn
there's good-looking people from every phenotype and every part of the world, the reason everyone hates indians here is because they're largely delusional and their sense of ''aesthetics'' consists out of projecting ethnic features onto europeans, which creates deformed frankenstein abominations that don't appeal to anyone.

Fair enough

Have you ever seen good looking ethncis tho?

Have you ever seen good looking ethncis tho?
regularly, I even see stunning redheads from time to time, even though .org thinks it's a death sentence for men.

they're not common, so unless you live in an area that has a lot of red heads you'll never see one that's attractive in real life, and searching for photos of them doesn't yield that many results because their coloring captures poorly.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Not a single atom was read after 5'4 and indian

Its done its bye bye never see you again type over its goodbye its sayonara ill miss you type done dusted nothing remains but barren lands

Not a single atom was read after 5'4 and indian

Its done its bye bye never see you again type over its goodbye its sayonara ill miss you type done dusted nothing remains but barren lands

I started puberty 5 months ago what is bro on?

How do you even know that you hit puberty at 13

(This maybe true or maybe isn't) A few days after my 13th birthday my adam's apple started appearing a little bit and apparently it's considered as a sign of puberty starting