Indians and it govt are so fragile and insecure that its illegal critic them or talk about our own community

Yes I’m a Pakistani- perhaps with new neighbors we can finally solve Kashmir issue. I think this is why your government is cracking down hard on people who don’t have the same stance as theirs. They know they would lose Kashmir without entry through Bharati Punjab.
Yeah no shit you want Khalistan
It would weaken India if it happened

But let’s be honest , there’s no way a Khalistan would run properly and if it were to happen they would want the Punjab part of Pakistan too and probably a lot of other areas

Remember nankhana sahib is where Sikhism originated jfl which is near lahore

But let’s be honest , there’s no way a Khalistan would run properly and if it were to happen they would want the Punjab part of Pakistan too and probably a lot of other areas

Remember nankhana sahib is where Sikhism originated jfl which is near lahore
It would solve the Kashmir issue. That’s the only point. And I would allow Khalistanis to have Nankana Sahib since it’s for the greater good; a 75 year dispute can be ended. I don’t even care about Kashmiris if I can be honest but then we can finally develop good ties between our countries at least.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: camlokodri and justinzayn
It would solve the Kashmir issue. That’s the only point. And I would allow Khalistanis to have Nankana Sahib since it’s for the greater good; a 75 year dispute can be ended. I don’t even care about Kashmiris if I can be honest but then we can finally develop good ties between our countries at least.
Nigga there will never be good ties

They wouldn’t want JUST nankhana sahib , Khalistanis want the entire part of Punjab Pakistan too

Pakistanis want punjab to be Khalistan to weaken India but don’t want to give up their own land

Indians want things to remain as it is

Khalistanis want the Sikh empire to be back which would weaken both India and Pakistan jfl

Attachments

• 97DF09F1-4563-4941-9F7A-30503841D2FE.jpeg
    97DF09F1-4563-4941-9F7A-30503841D2FE.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 0

Remember nankhana sahib is where Sikhism orig

They wouldn’t want JUST nankhana sahib , Khalistanis want the entire part of Punjab Pakistan w
Sikhs mostly wants modern sikh majourity places, unless hindus leave them or get kiiled
, only modern Punjab with its all district

They can take their Himachal Uttrakhand and Rajasthan and shit on them

They be way more happy to live with their protected sikh majourity country
, rather then living in pajeet india invading their safe space

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, camlokodri and sub5inchcel
Sikhs only wants modern sikh majourity places, unless hindus leave them or get kiiled

khakistanis want the entire Sikh empire eventually jfl not just states of India, you realise the Sikh empire had parts of Pakistan and even Afghanistan too at one point

Pakistan would be significantly more weakened than India Since India is still way huger and have already mogged lhalistanis and Pakistanis many times
539695DD 15A6 47D2 B628 FCBA42F952C9

They wouldn’t want JUST nankhana sahib , Khalistanis want the entire part of Punjab Pakistan too

Pakistanis want punjab to be Khalistan to weaken India but don’t want to give up their own land

Indians want things to remain as it is

Khalistanis want the Sikh empire to be back which would weaken both India and Pakistan jfl
No they don’t want the entirety of Pakistani Punjab. Only Nankana Sahib since it’s their holy place. And I wouldn’t mind if they got it. You are a self-centred person, perhaps that’s why you can’t deal with some less landmass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: camlokodri and justinzayn
Sikhs mostly wants modern sikh majourity places, unless hindus leave them or get kiiled

They be way more happy to live with their protected sikh majourity country
, rather then living in pajeet india invading their safe space
Yeah I know, Khalistanis don’t want pak Punjab he’s just spreading misinformation.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and sub5inchcel
Yeah I know, Khalistanis don’t want pak Punjab he’s just spreading misinformation.
Maybe do some basic research instead of opening your sewer mouths
@justinzayn
@sub5inchcel

Tagging you two too for liking it
BD9BC4C1 A379 4D4B B9B3 A316F447E913

Like y’all retarded and tryna debate without even knowing the basic premise jfl. Just lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn
D456BF8C E78B 42EB 80F5 C3B00240193A
It doesn’t say “all of Pakistani Punjab,” you illiterate pajeet. Just small parts.
Taking the capital and all of it isn’t small parts
88C7DA34 586A 4A63 9E55 45FD63A6EF5F

Are you able to read a map idiot
D456BF8C E78B 42EB 80F5 C3B00240193A

• Hmm...
made by jatt+chamar ofdprisng propoganda title
To be honest amritpal should make Khalistan just to teach fsggots like @TRUE_CEL a lesson 😂 he hates Muslims 😂

• Hmm...
yes, sikh hate
To be honest amritpal should make Khalistan just to teach fsggots like @TRUE_CEL a lesson 😂 he hates Muslims 😂

Muslim so much they make mosque in multan :feelswat: :feelswat: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :feelskek::coffee:

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn

I don’t care about Sikhs though?

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
yes, sikh hate

Muslim so much they make mosque in multan :feelswat: :feelswat: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :feelskek::coffee:
Foreign Sikhs hate Muslims

Anyone who interacts with Sikhs abroad will know this

@Biggdink eidnt you say you had a Sikh coworker who hated Muslims too?

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink

sIkh dude i speak too he drop note in fortn of me didnt kbow i pock it up and give hom back he day"thank you beta" muh sokh hate musulman thats why they make mosque in multan very dmart

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Gengar
sIkh dude i speak too he drop note in fortn of me didnt kbow i pock it up and give hom back he day"thank you beta" muh sokh hate musulman thats why they make mosque in multan very dmart
Probably he can’t tell your Muslim
You can be Hindu for all he cares or knows or even a mona sikh

Yup he would openly talk about his hatred for Muslims in the break room. Made everyone else uncomfortable 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back