Indians are disgusting abomination

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
I
ndian niggas are so fucking disgusting, their brown skin is gag inducing no wonder they get 0 bitches. They have low t and small dicks. Not even with roids do you see one of these subhuman indian fucks in professional sports. If they didn’t have their weird ass traditions of forced marriage they would probably not even exist anymore. Or maybe ppl would be mixed indian because the women would all marry outside their race.

When you even ask a girl if an indian guy is cute she automatically takes it as a joke and laughs. If you are an indian you should not even begin to believe you have a chance with a decently attractive woman specially if she’s not curry like your disgusting ass. You are here and alive out of pure luck if ur indian.

People shit on asians but atleast they aren’t physically repulsive to look at like indians. And they are just as smart if not smarter. This is why asians ascended and indians still haven’t. Indians are genetic abominations and should not exist in the modern day. Be grateful you’re alive if you’re curry and keep your head down when you’re in public and cover all your putrid skin in thick veils so i don’t have to see your greasy ugly ass

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gigaChadlet, lil truecel, Deleted member 19551 and 9 others
U Just Kicked The Hornetss Nest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17291 and Erik-Jón
Im indian whats good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 15827, ALP and 1 other person
U Just Kicked The Hornetss Nest
4E968BE7 4C26 4D96 8493 3A515772B94E

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18244
I
ndian niggas are so fucking disgusting, their brown skin is gag inducing no wonder they get 0 bitches. They have low t and small dicks. Not even with roids do you see one of these subhuman indian fucks in professional sports. If they didn’t have their weird ass traditions of forced marriage they would probably not even exist anymore. Or maybe ppl would be mixed indian because the women would all marry outside their race.

When you even ask a girl if an indian guy is cute she automatically takes it as a joke and laughs. If you are an indian you should not even begin to believe you have a chance with a decently attractive woman specially if she’s not curry like your disgusting ass. You are here and alive out of pure luck if ur indian.

People shit on asians but atleast they aren’t physically repulsive to look at like indians. And they are just as smart if not smarter. This is why asians ascended and indians still haven’t. Indians are genetic abominations and should not exist in the modern day. Be grateful you’re alive if you’re curry and keep your head down when you’re in public and cover all your putrid skin in thick veils so i don’t have to see your greasy ugly ass
Over for curryzyzzcels.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17291, GetShrekt and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 20098
water:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694 and Deleted member 17291
@GetShrekt what happen brah you turned toxic af lately:lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 18244
This is just self hate or race hate at this point
And no indians don't have small dicks there are literally statistics for that Screenshot 2022 07 04 01 38 02

Nigga indians are winning gold medals for their country look at neeraj chopra
Licensed image

Go see cricket curries mog in cricket :feelsez:

India Cricket Team 768x432
I mean yeah that indians (or curries of other countries ) struggling in dating and are subhumans but like why the fuck you need to pick on them
Just get a life bruh I don't why people even waste time on us arguing about us its just stupid

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
This is just self hate or race hate at this point
And no indians don't have small dicks there are literally statistics for thatView attachment 1763681

Nigga indians are winning gold medals for their country look at neeraj chopra
View attachment 1763683

Go see cricket curries mog in cricket :feelsez:

View attachment 1763685
I mean yeah that indians (or curries of other countries ) struggling in dating and are subhumans but like why the fuck you need to pick on them
Just get a life bruh I don't why people even waste time on us arguing about us its just stupid
Username checks out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
FC6D4AB3 48D2 420C A27A 11C8C72A0554
Aberage Indian sex life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
faggot copy pasted my thread

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
You don't like dull brown coloured vaginas??