indians are fucking moggers

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
i was with my mate today and we were chiling at the shops and we saw an indian busker and we started talking to him and in my looksmax autism i analyzed his face and he was a a giga mogger, most compact orbitals ive seen hunter eyes, almost ramirez tier cheekbones, square jaw and a full head of hair and collegan that mogged a prime tiktok pretty boy and he is fucking 35 and on top of all that he was a great guy one of the nicest people ive met me and my mate talked to him for nearly 2 hours and we were having great convosations

dravidians bone mog all other men and hair mog all men he had a full head of long beautiful wavy hair that was a smooth as silk and he was 35 years of age

curries are moggers and not subhuman change my mind

if it weren't for there pheno they would be the most desired race on earth

and this guy was also really fucking good at guitar

i praise the curry man!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 1680 and 18 others
i was with my mate today and we were chiling at the shops and we saw an indian busker and we started talking to him and in my looksmax autism i analyzed his face and he was a a giga mogger, most compact orbitals ive seen hunter eyes, almost ramirez tier cheekbones, square jaw and a full head of hair and collegan that mogged a prime tiktok pretty boy and he is fucking 35 and on top of all that he was a great guy one of the nicest people ive met me and my mate talked to him for nearly 2 hours and we were having great convosations

dravidians bone mog all other men and hair mog all men he had a full head of long beautiful wavy hair that was a smooth as silk and he was 35 years of age

i praise the curry man!
Thanks for the compliment brocel. I would like to take this opportunity to once again say that chad can be found in any race.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, SOS-Sonic, SPFromNY914 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
Thanks for the compliment brocel. I would like to take this opportunity to once again say that chad can be found in any race.
Chads are their own race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, delusionalretard, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
Another currycel ego post

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
  • +1
Reactions: HangingGlory and Deleted member 9090
Chad is white. Then after him there's everybody else.
white people are subhuman each guy that walked past the curry was hair mogged, bone mogged and collegan mogged there were men who were all out of collegan and were balding terribly that were almost a decade younger then this indian guy and had no hair or collegan left

• +1
Reactions: john2
If you consider shiting in the street a mog then yeah

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: patricknodixon, Lolcel, Deleted member 10602 and 3 others
white people are subhuman each guy that walked past the curry was hair mogged, bone mogged and collegan mogged there were men who were all out of collegan and were balding terribly that were almost a decade younger then this indian guy and had no hair or collegan left
The reason why most whites have high SMV compared to curries is because they're just lighter with good coloring, regardless of how bad their faces are. Plus, whites are almost always more taller than Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 9090
The reason why most whites have high SMV compared to curries is because they're just lighter with good coloring, regardless of how bad their faces are. Plus, whites are almost always more taller than Indians.
true but we age like shit and alot of whites are prone to balding
if a white guy has good hair genes and looks after his skin and doesn't smoke or drink then they are gigamoggers but indians have all that but have shit pheno and are shorter then average most of the time

• +1
Reactions: john2

i praise the curry man!
its the western beauty standards that have been engrained through tv, movies and stuff that all have white actors protrayed as beautiful. Its unfortunate for those who dont look white but it is what it is

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: grimy and Deleted member 10615
its the western beauty standards that have been engrained through tv, movies and stuff that all have white actors protrayed as beautiful. Its unfortunate for those who dont look white but it is what it is
indians also tend to be more open minded and have a better culture and a good pride in there people

indians also tend to be more open minded and have a better culture and a good pride in there people
they're nice people in my experience, too bad racism against them is normalized and no one gives a fuck. Seriously, if ppl were to make the same jokes they do abt indians about black ppl. WW3 would start

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 10615
they're nice people in my experience, too bad racism against them is normalized and no one gives a fuck. Seriously, if ppl were to make the same jokes they do abt indians about black ppl. WW3 would start
i have a feeling your from australia like me because indians are openly racially abused hear and its seen as funny if i made a joke about a indian no one would care but if i called a aboriginal a petrol sniffer or a black person a nigger i would most likely be bashed up or verbally abused

true but we age like shit and alot of whites are prone to balding
if a white guy has good hair genes and looks after his skin and doesn't smoke or drink then they are gigamoggers but indians have all that but have shit pheno and are shorter then average most of the time
actually we shouldnt age like complete shit if we were to remove all the chemicals and toxins in our environment, but yeah i agree black doesnt crack lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
indians could ascend if they would up their protein intake and actually ate beef lol

it would take some hundred years though but it could help them

most indians are recessed because of their absolute piss poor diet

Images 13

Did he look like this

nope this guy was full on indian a dravidian if i'm correct he mogs that guy you posted the dude you posted has normie bones and a normie eye area the only thing above average on this guy is he colouring, eyebrows, collegan, hair and harmony

the guy i met had very good bones, really good cheekbones, forward maxilla, compact orbitals with good under eye support and full on hunter eyes he also had longer hair that was silky not greasy

irl the guy you posted would be more desired but the guy i met mogged him in bones, eyes and hair but would still be rated lower due to his 'bad' phenotype

indians could ascend if they would up their protein intake and actually ate beef lol

it would take some hundred years though but it could help them

most indians are recessed because of their absolute piss poor diet
bro are you kidding? the only curries that are recessed are the ones who were born in western countries or were born in the cities
indians from rural areas in india have really good bones and develeopment and alot have there hair even into there late age or thats what i have noticed every indian dude ive talked to that was born in india and came over to australia for work or whatever has above average bones

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
This needs to be stickied somewhere for all the threads of "Why are whites highest smv?!"

bro are you kidding? the only curries that are recessed are the ones who were born in western countries or were born in the cities
indians from rural areas in india have really good bones and develeopment and alot have there hair even into there late age or thats what i have noticed every indian dude ive talked to that was born in india and came over to australia for work or whatever has above average bones
retardism

just cus your experience is different doesnt mean it rules out the average low subhuman ass protein intake which causes recession

Jfl, is this an irony thread??

Indians are the least open minded, and have the worst culture of any race (except some Africans), and the worst social structure.

They are the worst looking, the ugliest, eat the worst diet, have the shittest accent, shittest dress sense, and are the LEAST desired of any race anywhere in the world.

We are the race that should never have existed, as our only purpose is that EVERY other race, no matter how bad, can look down at us and say phew, I'm glad I'm not a curry!!

• Ugh..
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Jfl, is this an irony thread??

Indians are the least open minded, and have the worst culture of any race (except some Africans), and the worst social structure.

They are the worst looking, the ugliest, eat the worst diet, have the shittest accent, shittest dress sense, and are the LEAST desired of any race anywhere in the world.

We are the race that should never have existed, as our only purpose is that EVERY other race, no matter how bad, can look down at us and say phew, I'm glad I'm not a curry!!
@wereqryan u still alive, or ascended?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Damn look at these moggers! :love: :love: :love: :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 12218
This is unfair, they have poverty and severe inbreeding an malnourishment.

Look at normal professional/ upper middle class Indians in India, hell look at 4th richest man in the world Indian, married a Bollywood megastar, and look at their kids, still PSL 2 the lot of them.

Even look at all the Indians writing code in the west, absolute garbage, literally another species of subhumanity, with zero positive benefit to the planet.

We are the biggest blight on this planet, a serious impediment to human evolution, even rices are better cos while rice and noodlewhores look like shit, they don't disgust u the way we do.

And the simp levels in curries are not as bad as ricemen, but still pretty bad. Foids with average features, shit muscle tone, shit fat deposits, and just not being dark skinned can have millions of simps running after them in that hell hole.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Northern Indians often look good because they have substantial non Indian genetics (arab , Persian, and european)
The southern ones are more pure and considered less attractive, particularly the women

i praise the curry man!
Facts, we Indians are Moggers Jak De India🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Northern Indians often look good because they have substantial non Indian genetics (arab , Persian, and european)
The southern ones are more pure and considered less attractive, particularly the women
South Indians can look good too, I'm South Indian and many of us have curly hair and other good features

• +1
Reactions: Based monk
The guy I’m talking about was South Indian