Indians are getting more subhuman. Report: Indians are the only race appearing to becoming shorter over time.

Truecel14

Truecel14

Mistral
Literally every country on earth is getting taller but Indians have a brutal combination. Subhuman genetics + subhuman culture. Them being vegan is chucking themselves and people aren't getting enough protein causing them to be manlets.

It's not about wealth
Men between the age groups of 26-50 from urban areas saw the sharpest decline in average height, with the highest fall being 2.04 cm in Karnataka.
So even those in the urban areas are voluntarily choosing to eat their fucking retarded diets and becoming shorter. All the anecdotes I hear about indians being taller than their parents are a cope I guess

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Paroxysm, Deleted member 17311, Sunny and 14 others
India is just hell, its where evil people reincarnate to when they die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 20519, Banderacell and 17 others
Maybe if they started eating goats instead of fucking them they'd finally start to grow

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, Banderacell, Elvisandreaa and 13 others
Their government must be extremely dark Triad to keep them on a vegan diet. Are they concerned that they won't have enough food of 2 billion people will start eating meat?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 15827
Nothing to with being vegan. I am vegetarian and 6ft6

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 15827
Life fuel

I'll retire there in 2040 and heightmog everyone at 5'8

Hopefully average Male height will be 5'1 then.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Lmao, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
Nothing to with being vegan. I am vegetarian and 6ft6
Vegetarians can drink milk and eat cheese, and eggs. These stuff are more powerful then meat so i dont get your point

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 15827
Vegetarians can drink milk and eat cheese, and eggs. These stuff are more powerful then meat so i dont get your point
Indians are vegetarians not vegan. and not all are vegetarians. Only higher castes (30%) and even then half of them eat meat and eggs. in reality, 10-15% of Indians are true vegetarians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 15827
Exactly. Im vegetarian as well and6'3. Devansh is vegetarian and 6'5

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, .🇹🇩. and TsarTsar444
Indians are vegetarians not vegan. and not all are vegetarians. Only higher castes (30%) and even then half of them eat meat and eggs. in reality, 10-15% of Indians are true vegetarians.
Fellow vegetarian gore enjoyer

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Literally every country on earth is getting taller but Indians have a brutal combination. Subhuman genetics + subhuman culture. Them being vegan is chucking themselves and people aren't getting enough protein causing them to be manlets.

It's not about wealth

So even those in the urban areas are voluntarily choosing to eat their fucking retarded diets and becoming shorter. All the anecdotes I hear about indians being taller than their parents are a cope I guess
Muslims eat beef regularly atleast 3 times a week. But they too like their Hindu counterparts have the same height like them. Ig bcuz of Them having Hindu subhuman genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
not one of the most memorable ones i just took it to fix my neurochemistry a bit.
I could sense it, you did it and went on looksmax jfl. But how were the visuals, how was the music

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I could sense it, you did it and went on looksmax jfl. But how were the visuals, how was the music
ye bro usually i get a sense of sacred mystique before a trip. this time i was like wth im bored let me do it jfl. visuals were ok nothing special, i just walked around a lot. nothing beats my first second and third trip, and the trip before this as well. they made me a much less depressed ( i wouldnt say happier) person overall

• +1

It's not about wealth

They're not vegan, if they were it won't be anywhere near as bad.

Their calorie intake is 95% carbs and seed oils.

Vegetable intake is close to zero (what little veggies they eat are overcooked with no nutrition), and protein intake even closer to zero, they get a bit from legumes but the legumes they eat are mainly water.

Some drink a lot of milk or yogurt, but most are lactose intolerant anyway ngl, but no one can openly say that cos if a curry tells his mum he is lactose/ gluten intolerant she will slap him and say shut up and eat your roti and dhai.

They can't ever improve out of this cos their country is overpopulated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Lmao and Hero of the Imperium
ye bro usually i get a sense of sacred mystique before a trip. this time i was like wth im bored let me do it jfl. visuals were ok nothing special, i just walked around a lot. nothing beats my first second and third trip, and the trip before this as well. they made me a much less depressed ( i wouldnt say happier) person overall
Yeah, lsd needs perfect set and setting for it to work, it lasts whole day jfl, ideally you need the house all alone for yourself.

• +1
Yeah, lsd needs perfect set and setting for it to work, it lasts whole day jfl, ideally you need the house all alone for yourself.
I want to try truffles lsd is not doing it for me nowadays its loo long and i get uncomfortable body high

• +1
I want to try truffles lsd is not doing it for me nowadays its loo long and i get uncomfortable body high
Yeah the duration is the biggest con for me, you need to have a perfect set for it which is annoying

• +1
This is simple to explain
Because most people are moving in form the malnutrition nrural country side into richer cities and towns

It's not about wealth

Seems flawed, the average height will decrease in urban areas due to massive, and accelerating influx of rural villagers, who are naturally much shorter, and moreikely to be dalits.

If u take Delhi as an example, in the 70s it was basically a city of 5m, ruled by Punjabi ksatriya and brahmins, with anpopulation mainly made up of haryana, rajputs, and punjabis, all of whom are tal and robust. It would prob have been 5% brahmin and ksatriya, as opposed to India which is 1% those.

Fast forward 40 odd years Delhi metro has 35m people, of which easily 25m either came from, or parents came from, severely malnourished rural areas like UP, bihat, jharkhand etc. These guys once they get to Delhi have a worse lifestyle, with worse qulity food, less food, less sleep, more cortisol, so they probably are no healthier or taller than their ancestors, plus the bring the average in big cities down more.

Root cause again, over population, just watch as Nigeria, tanzania,Congo have populations exploding into the hundreds of millions, same shit will happen.

It's not about wealth

Getting cucked in so many dimensions.
Veganism, Arranged marriages, etc. 😂

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC