Indians are good people

LordGodcat

LordGodcat

The second sun has risen
I always see people shitting on indians here, it's easy to hate on them because of all the propaganda making fun of them and dehumanising them. I even see other indians hating on their own race.

But, just the other day I saw this white kid playing with an indian kid. In my mind I was angry, thinking to myself "how is this superior white kid playing with this dirty brown boy?" I realised then and there that these PSL forums were messing with my mind and brainwashing me into thinking of non-whites as lesser people. The fact that I felt uneasy seeing this meant that there was something seriously wrong with me. Also, I remember a long time ago I was walking down the street when I made eye contact with this indian man who gave me a big smile, that moment stuck with me forever because in my mind because I thought there was no way indians could be polite and friendly. And here this complete stranger who I didn't even know went out of his way to brighten up my day. I know most of you guys like to banter but some of you guys have malicious intentions when it comes to the curries on this forum. So guys, please keep in mind your fellow indian brethren and remember that they, too, are human, just like you and I :feelsautistic:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhatToDo, CursedOne, CopeIsReal and 37 others
I always see people shitting on indians here, it's easy to hate on them because of all the propaganda making fun of them and dehumanising them. I even see other indians hating on their own race.

But, just the other day I saw this white kid playing with an indian kid. In my mind I was angry, thinking to myself "how is this superior white kid playing with this dirty brown boy?" I realised then and there that these PSL forums were messing with my mind and brainwashing me into thinking of non-whites as lesser people. The fact that I felt uneasy seeing this meant that there was something seriously wrong with me. Also, I remember a long time ago I was walking down the street when I made eye contact with this indian man who gave me a big smile, that moment stuck with me forever because in my mind because I thought there was no way indians could be polite and friendly. And here this complete stranger who I didn't even know went out of his way to brighten up my day. I know most of you guys like to banter but some of you guys have malicious intentions when it comes to the curries on this forum. So guys, please keep in mind your fellow indian brethren and remember that they, too, are human, just like you and I :feelsautistic:
Imagine thinking this forum full of real life losers have the correct perception of reality:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 6113, needsolution and 15 others
interesting cope.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhatToDo, CopeIsReal, Slayerino and 7 others

Every race has its own share of good and bad people.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 3635 and 9 others
Curries in the west are intelligent, hardworking and law abiding people. Native curries though...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 1680 and 12 others
Depends, they will displace the native workers and tend to try to recreate the caste system

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, Deleted member 5583, Chadeep and 2 others
Depends, they will displace the native workers and tend to try to recreate the caste system
Caste system should be banned. There shouldn't be any caste hegemony that's why there's a reservation system in India
There are only 3 castes- Chads, incels and foids

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5131 and 4 others
This is an SFcel forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5131 and LordGodcat

Agree

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
They're funny and clueless
i like them tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and Chadeep
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 1680 and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
This is it fuck this.
We are ‘nice people’ fuck that nigga.
I’m sick and tired of having the push overnindian stereotype on me fuck this world I never got anything outta being nice not a single fucking thing fuck that bullshit after I got blackpilled I realised is a dog eat dog world I take what I want

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 5521 and 4 others
Why do they always doing gay poses on IG & tagging other celebrities or fashion profiles. Can a representative of ur ppl elaborate

i don't think most people hate them. they just tend to be arrogant and be made fun of because of it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and LordGodcat
Why do they always doing gay poses on IG & tagging other celebrities or fashion profiles. Can a representative of ur ppl elaborate
theres so many white people that do that too tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and LordGodcat
This is it fuck this.
We are ‘nice people’ fuck that nigga.
I’m sick and tired of having the push overnindian stereotype on me fuck this world I never got anything outta being nice not a single fucking thing fuck that bullshit after I got blackpilled I realised is a dog eat dog world I take what I want

Indians can be good and nice people when they need to be but shouldn't take shit from anybody and learn to stand up for themselves if they want to earn respect

i don't think most people hate them. they just tend to be arrogant and be made fun of because of it.

Yeah some of them can be annoying but it's the same with all other races here, shouldn't paint all indians with the same brush

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Indians can be good and nice people when they need to be but shouldn't take shit from anybody and learn to stand up for themselves if they want to earn respect

Yeah some of them can be annoying but it's the same with all other races here, shouldn't paint all indians with the same brush
most indians on here are mentally defeated and like to refer to themselves as curries, subhumans etc, and make threads like "rate me, curry 18M" its kinda sad and you never see black people calling themselves "rate me nigger 19M"

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, MogTheMogger, Sikkunt23 and 13 others
There are good and bad people in every race. Growing up I spent a lot of time at the Mosque playing sports (Muslim church for you cucks) and there was a big divide between the Arabs and curries. I hated the curries there, they were annoying, arrogant, ugly, unathletic fucks. I (naively) thought all curries were like this until this year at uni when I met the nicest group of curries in my English class. Literally the most chill, down to earth people ever.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bdycope, MogTheMogger, Deleted member 5131 and 3 others
only foids hate currycels. Not me @AussieCurry @Dinger557 @SubhumanCurrycel. Curryfoids hate currycels a lot tbh and they hate me too. But curryfoids are noodles for white chad cock.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Chadeep, LordGodcat and 2 others

It’s parenting and social image issues.
Like shut the fuck yo head down and study never talk back never develop social skills etc. hence the become sexually repressed and turn out to be socially inept perverts

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5131 and 8 others
I'm a representative, and it's cringe tbh. They are legit delusional. Subhuman pheno and features will never make them relatively gl.
They need surgeries and heavy skin bleaching.
All whites should know this that it's the weird, perverted curries from India who ruin the image of curries like me who were born, raised and live in the west.
literally the same point can be made saying chicks hate white incels, but love chadpreet cock. if youre really handsome, no girl would give a shit where you or your parents are from.
I've seen brown girls date white guys uglier and shorter than me. It's all about how the media portrays an ethnic and how it affects his SMV.
So guys, please keep in mind your fellow indian brethren and remember that they, too, are human, just like you and I :feelsautistic:
The problem that exists is the most curries are subhuman, manlet and high bf%, and generally facially ugly. As a result they are excluded by both guys (when it comes to friendships) and girls (who reject them). It's about their phenotype at the end.
If the white man was portrayed as ugly, foids wouldn't just choose an Asian or curry over them... whites have the Caucasoid skull and generally, the Caucasoid skull has 'western features' that you see in every white man. A slim nose, mouth to nose ratio... etc. This is why curries resemble to whites more than niggers. But curries have worse phenotypes/coloring than Asians or blacks this is why Asian, fair skinned men are better looking and more desirable than curries. Agreed that some of them are nice. But due to looking unattractive on a basis, curries get rejected and are considered as social and dating outcasts which makes them turn into creepy perverts out of sexual repression.
It's all wired in the lookist's and foid's head. Even you wouldn't want to be a curry if whites had the SMV of curries and vice versa.
You very well know this yourself. It is what it is. And nobody needs such a pitiful thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, Deleted member 5052, Gaia262 and 2 others
Op you're in a western country and if you're white your perception may be skewed

Every race pobably has a majority of shitty people. Indians in SA tend to be simps for whites but look down on blacks. They view association with whites as a status boost and association with blacks as the opposite.

blacks have still been the most difficult to deal with for a mentalcel like me.

• +1

Yea it's banter for me actually ain't got a issue with them I just have a laugh but I ain't got no hatred towards them or any

Attachments

• 15906573047225041147834914300594.jpg
    15906573047225041147834914300594.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 23
  • +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Incoming, Chadeep and 2 others

who said indians are bad? are you taking ur medicine?
Yea it's banter for me actually ain't got a issue with them I just have a laugh but I ain't got no hatred towards them or any
cant you wear a shirt

I'm a representative, and it's cringe tbh. They are legit delusional. Subhuman pheno and features will never make them relatively gl.
They need surgeries and heavy skin bleaching.
All whites should know this that it's the weird, perverted curries from India who ruin the image of curries like me who were born, raised and live in the west.

I've seen brown girls date white guys uglier and shorter than me. It's all about how the media portrays an ethnic and how it affects his SMV.

The problem that exists is the most curries are subhuman, manlet and high bf%, and generally facially ugly. As a result they are excluded by both guys (when it comes to friendships) and girls (who reject them). It's about their phenotype at the end.
If the white man was portrayed as ugly, foids wouldn't just choose an Asian or curry over them... whites have the Caucasoid skull and generally, the Caucasoid skull has 'western features' that you see in every white man. A slim nose, mouth to nose ratio... etc. This is why curries resemble to whites more than niggers. But curries have worse phenotypes/coloring than Asians or blacks this is why Asian, fair skinned men are better looking and more desirable than curries. Agreed that some of them are nice. But due to looking unattractive on a basis, curries get rejected and are considered as social and dating outcasts which makes them turn into creepy perverts out of sexual repression.
It's all wired in the lookist's and foid's head. Even you wouldn't want to be a curry if whites had the SMV of curries and vice versa.
You very well know this yourself. It is what it is. And nobody needs such a pitiful thread.
I get what you're saying but i've seen brown girls also date white guys much taller and better looking than them.

I knew a obese girl from high school an Indian who was like 5'2"-5'3" max and she was always dating white chads. Her boyfriend is like 6'3" and at least a chadlite. I can PM you their photo if you don't believe me

That kid is like white with blue eyes, 5.75-6 PSL and a legit 6'3" so would be classed as 6'7" if he posted on here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, LordGodcat, Chadeep and 1 other person
Indiana are fucked from the start.
If we see an Indian on the street here
We automattically assume hes low IQ

Op you're in a western country and if you're white your perception may be skewed

Every race pobably has a majority of shitty people. Indians in SA tend to be simps for whites but look down on blacks. They view association with whites as a status boost and association with blacks as the opposite.

blacks have still been the most difficult to deal with for a mentalcel like me.
South African blacks are racist af in their own right tbh

• +1
Reactions: saffacel
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Ocelot, Pussyslayer and 4 others
They wont say it cos its obvious and they dont wanna offend u.

ask people on here.
Jfl Why is it offensive😂
Everyone is like the first time they meet me.
Are you turkish?
EVERY SINGLE PERSO
Jfl Never in my life Have I heard Anyone even Acting like I look Indian.
I dont.😂
Not even a little bit
Only from those weird pics maybe

Jfl Why is it offensive😂
Everyone is like the first time they meet me.
Are you turkish?
EVERY SINGLE PERSO
Jfl Never in my life Have I heard Anyone even Acting like I look Indian.
I dont.😂
Not even a little bit
Only from those weird pics maybe
i get the "are you italian" line but im not lmfao. i just say im indian and theyre shocked.

maybe they associate indians with the dark skinned pajeet manlets, but you are dark skinned pajeet manlet yourself too.

maybe this is another lie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
i get the "are you italian" line but im not lmfao. i just say im indian and theyre shocked.

maybe they associate indians with the dark skinned pajeet manlets, but you are dark skinned pajeet manlet yourself too.

maybe this is another lie
A9F1E49D 46C8 4C57 BD56 BEE82B4E5995
I am dark skinned?
Ok bro you just exposed yourself as low Iq dumbass
I am tall white turk.
Jfl no words anymore for you.

How many people on this forum are curry?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Gaia262, Chadeep and 1 other person
I see a lot of high iq and non autistic lads in this thread.....

• +1
Too many.
These subhumans are everywhere.
But its understandable.
No girl wants them
And you're a self hating Turkroach who tries hard to be white.

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
South African blacks are racist af in their own right tbh
To some extent, but mostly towards other blacks from african countries, high IQ blacks, mentalcels, blacks with a lot of western influence.
That's why african Americans won't have it all their own way here.

Racism/discrimination seems to have a lot to do with feelings of superiority, and seeing other groups as rivals for the same goals/resources.

They may see whites as in another league entirely they have no chance on competing fairly with, and they they have pretty much nothing to feel superior for except getting to South Africa first

except for the scammers, the windows support scammers,tThe IRS scam and others . But then again, you can expect some low life people from such an enormous population .

• +1
Tbh they're good people. I can't say the same for every group of non-white immigrants.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat