Indians are obsessed with white women

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Seriously though

its the most annoying shit when I go on a discord server and hear a curry talking about "muh white women"

its incredibly cringe too and stereotypical

over for currycels tbh

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Patriot and Deleted member 1464
Says the Iranian guy whose oneitis was a 4/10 white chick

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, doll, sandcelmuttcel and 26 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 1553 and Short Ugly and Brown
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, ratdick77, Copeful and 13 others
curry women>white ones

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful, autistic_tendencies, Zeta ascended and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Strafe, HurtfulVanity and turkproducer
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: ratdick77
the chick you cummed on her printed pic
Yeah, she's a 9-9.5/10, if you disagree tell me her flaws then

Also it was disgusting of me to do that

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ratdick77, turkproducer and prgfromnl
Says the Iranian guy whose oneitis was a 4/10 white chick
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Yeah, she's a 9-9.5/10, if you disagree tell me her flaws then

Also it was disgusting of me to do that
she can be a 9-9.5/10 in your eyes but to me she looked completely subhuman and utter shit
I don't have a pic of her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
OP is a master troll or a master retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, sandcelmuttcel, Dogs and 4 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and prgfromnl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 1973
They are obsessed with white women, because white girls have a reputation of being promiscuous so that's why many Indian men when talking to them, they are like: "show me bobs and vegana!", "I put my pinus in you", etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, diggbicc, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
I'm an Indian and i prefer Indian girls to White girls. I'm not saying one is more objectively attractive than one but it's my preference. If i get a chance to marry an 7/10 Indian Stacy and 7/10 White Stacy, I'll surely choose Indian one. Therr are lots of Indians like me

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Short Ugly and Brown
I never see Indians with white women, Indians smv is to low to date whites tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Short Ugly and Brown
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
I've had an Indian classmate interested in me, but I'm just too disgusted by currys and their brown skin and wide orbitals to do anything. Asians have subhuman maxilla which is also very unattractive. It's pretty racist. Sorry, bhai.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Short Ugly and Brown and RichardSpencel
White women are obsessed with Indians.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
People are usually obsessed with things they can’t get.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
Ur not indian
Indians are destined to arrange marriagemax
Being a Persian jew is almost just as bad

Jewish girls want white cock

Persian girls want white cock

its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3123
whats wrong with being a cuck

women put me in my place, I know where I belong
Stop ur genuinely pissing me off, why do you put women on a pedestal their degenerates, just looksmax and become Persian Chad and you can fuck them and get a gf.

Stop ur genuinely pissing me off, why do you put women on a pedestal their degenerates, just looksmax and become Persian Chad and you can fuck them and get a gf.
for me to become a Persian chad I would
-need to be taller
-need a better lower third
-need better cheekbones
-need to be more masculine

Last edited:
Are there any users here also interested in light skin black women/Arab/Indian/Latina women?
How do you max for them?

• Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Just looksmax bro. Just become chad bro. Everyone would do that if it were possible. Subchad high school students are almost always going to finish highschool being subchad while muh oneitis takes up the ass from around 50 chads.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, turkproducer and Short Ugly and Brown
Just looksmax bro. Just become chad bro. Everyone would do that if it were possible. Subchad high school students are almost always going to finish highschool being subchad while muh oneitis takes up the ass from around 50 chads.
no ascension for you curry

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 1553
Just become Chad for college then, it's not that hard to get a gf, if u are average looking like me, foids have still written me love letters and shit.

Are there any users here also interested in light skin black women/Arab/Indian/Latina women?
How do you max for them?

you need to be dom and masculine for blacks and latinas whether you get the trashy ones or the educated ones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 1553
you need to be dom and masculine for blacks and latinas whether you get the trashy ones or the educated ones

I'm tall and wide but have a pretty boy face JFL

muh turkroach

you’re a legit curry. shut up there’s nothing worse than that

keep crying for my med pheno
95% of roaches look like dethnics. You're part of a long list of black haired med shitskins to wail on about how I'm more ethnic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
why you on this site then? to looksmax more or you just find it fun

With my current phenotype i only slay White/Asian girls but i am not really attracted to them. So i hope to looksmax so that i can have universal appeal.

95% of roaches look like dethnics. You're part of a long list of black haired med shitskins to wail on about how I'm more ethnic.
lol cope.

1/3 or more directly descended from balkans.

some turks are ethnic, chances are they are kurdish or iranian. But yes the majority is white passing, especially if they groom their shitty islamic beards.

and yes you most definitely are more ethnic than me, ur a KHV curry and i’ve been with 3 white girls so why don’t you keep crying for me and all my posts, give me another huh

With my current phenotype i only slay White/Asian girls but i am not really attracted to them. So i hope to looksmax so that i can have universal appeal.
whites are the best looking on average though, i mean personally i prefer white meds or levantine arab girls but i get what u mean about white girls. the blonde/western european ones look very boring

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
lol cope.

1/3 or more directly descended from balkans.

some turks are ethnic, chances are they are kurdish or iranian. But yes the majority is white passing, especially if they groom their shitty islamic beards.

and yes you most definitely are more ethnic than me, ur a KHV curry and i’ve been with 3 white girls so why don’t you keep crying for me and all my posts, give me another huh

View attachment 225914

whites are the best looking on average though, i mean personally i prefer white meds or levantine arab girls but i get what u mean about white girls. the blonde/western european ones look very boring

Literally every girl around me looks like a blond clone, whenever i see a tanned/dark women with curves i go crazy.
I suspect the opposite happens for Indians?

Literally every girl around me looks like a blond clone, whenever i see a tanned/dark women with curves i go crazy.
I suspect the opposite happens for Indians?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HurtfulVanity and Zeta ascended