Indians are obsessed with white women

im obsessed with all women except gooks

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Last edited:
Because all of the blonde haired, blue eyed princess movies with a HQNP white goddess who is extremely sweet and treats her man like a king

Many foreign brown people think that once they get the job and the money, that this fantasy woman is the final piece to their puzzle (Hence all of the romantic love letters and romantic gestures these men write online with this fantasy that has them in limbo)

Then the reality is that they end up with a Jaw Mogging, rough skinned, big framed fentanyl addicted roastie who’s taller than them and bullies them around and smokes cigarettes + constantly nags them into misery and stops looking good at 29 and gains 30 lbs per year until she’s an obese pig who is a female version of MVP

• JFL
Reactions: doll and Short Ugly and Brown
Because all of the blonde haired, blue eyed princess movies with a HQNP white goddess who is extremely sweet and treats her man like a king
Many foreign brown people think that once they get the job and the money, that this fantasy woman is the final piece to their puzzle (Hence all of the romantic love letters and romantic gestures these men write online with this fantasy that has them in limbo)

Then the reality is that they end up with a Jaw Mogging, rough skinned, big framed fentanyl addicted roastie who’s taller than them and bullies them around and smokes cigarettes + constantly nags them into misery and stops looking good at 29 and gains 30 lbs per year until she’s an obese pig who is a female version of MVP
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Bro you are mentally insane

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
The only thing that’s cringe is the look on her dads face when he sees that his daughter is wrapped around my fat hairy Arab cock

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 6572
White bitches are cool af they’re well behaved and do whatever I say without bitching

white asian and well raised middle eastern girls are the only ones thay aren’t complete bitches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
@JuicyAnimeTitties is 100% more white passing than any turk i have seen on this forum

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
@JuicyAnimeTitties is 100% more white passing than any turk i have seen on this forum
He’s half White half baloch so fully Caucasian

Name some
upload pics
Rr

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553