Indians are the highest SMV asian ethnicity (higher than East asian)

JoeKeys9

JoeKeys9

Raw Sex + Business + Good Food + Boxing
People thought I'm joking but im serious

East asians are the ugliest people on the planet. They get surgery for caucasoid features.

And caucasoid features are possessed by whites, south asians, arabs etc...

Thats why in places like Singapore, indians fuck chinese girls more than chinese guys fuck indian girls

Chinky eyed men are pinnacle of subhumanity and treated like a joke globally

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hamdan, greycel, febinopry and 16 others

East asians are the ugliest people on the planet. They get surgery for caucasoid features.

Thats why in places like Singapore, indians fuck chinese girls more than chinese guys fuck indian girls

I agree, east asians psl wise are the ugliest humanoids to exist on the planet. However, stuff like kpop and kdramas boost their SMV by attracting low estrogen beckies. As long as you're japanese or korean, you get some hailo. Indians on the other hand are known for smelling like shit and being creeps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, boss8055 and 8 others
I agree, east asians psl wise are the ugliest humanoids to exist on the planet. However, stuff like kpop and kdramas boost their SMV by attracting low estrogen beckies. As long as you're japanese or korean, you get some hailo. Indians on the other hand are known for smelling like shit and being creeps.
it only boosts their smv if they look white, but none of them do in real life after the filters are taken off

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and boss8055
it only boosts their smv if they look white, but none of them do in real life after the filters are taken off
yeah stereotypically, east asians have an advantage. looks, indians mog. Id rather have UEE and a shit eye area than a even worse eye area and a flat, kim chong un maxilla on top of that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Willmogulater and JoeKeys9
yeah stereotypically, east asians have an advantage. looks, indians mog. Id rather have UEE and a shit eye area than a even worse eye area and a flat, kim chong un maxilla on top of that
i really think they dont have positive stereotype either. people overestimate that kpop stuff. the stereotype for east asian is still a squinty nerd who gets bullied. indians in the west have a masc stereotype

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
i gag everytime i see their maxilla and eyebrow height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, coisbhai, likenesss and 1 other person
i think curries mog east asians too, we just need to work out and get lean faces/bodies and shave our facial hair and we'd look much better

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, IRL_Reject and JoeKeys9
i think curries mog east asians too, we just need to work out and get lean faces/bodies and shave our facial hair and we'd look much better
yea we do

• +1
Indians have many good looking people like Ahaan Pandey and Siddharth Malhotra
94033-SidharthMalhotra.jpg

The best looking chinks just look like panfaced insects even when they have high bone mass
6ec181c9bb1b030db732fce2d67944a1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, LegitUser, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Indians have many good looking people like Ahaan Pandey and Siddharth Malhotra
94033-SidharthMalhotra.jpg

The best looking chinks just look like panfaced insects even when they have high bone mass
6ec181c9bb1b030db732fce2d67944a1.jpg
yea in my city i see indians and east asians stand side by side every day and indians mog 100x harder purely due to face. the massive squinty watermelon head just looks so hilarious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, likenesss, boss8055 and 2 others
who tf cares

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and JoeKeys9
I have never found an asian woman attractive unless she was half white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss and JoeKeys9

Having Caucasian features means nothing without the coloring

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, boss8055 and Costcosuperstore
Having Caucasian features means nothing without the coloring
caucasoid features + brown skin

is still 100x better than having

mongoloid features + brown skin

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, likenesss, LegitUser and 3 others
@BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and BrahminBoss
i really think they dont have positive stereotype either. people overestimate that kpop stuff. the stereotype for east asian is still a squinty nerd who gets bullied. indians in the west have a masc stereotype
Depends, every chinese person i know frauds korean or japanese by learning the language jfl, for indians, kinda fucked

Attachments

• 4141409_drop3_1.mp4
    9.1 MB
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Willmogulater, LegitUser, IRL_Reject and 2 others
Depends, every chinese person i know frauds korean or japanese by learning the language jfl, for indians, kinda fucked
yea chinese is such a failo

but its not like korean or japanese is much better. waste of their time tbh

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and udeactive
Indians don’t have the highest SMV within the Asian ethnicity jfl

Indians have lower SMV than fish

Why do you have that custom title if you don’t indulge in any of those things except maybe good food?

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte
found the dalit

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12 and VenatorLuparius
I live close to this area and this is COMPLETELY WRONG lol

Chinese girls prefer Chinese guys
Indian Men just want/target them a lot :lul:

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Epola
why do east asians get surgery for indian facial features then
1) Barely ANY of the Chinese men I know do any of these surgeries in your mental fantasy land

2) Chinese people in Singapore and Malaysia have a high tendency of keeping to themselves. Their buisnesses are advertised as hiring "Mandarin speaking only", most date their own races and think dark skin is bad, they typically consume Chinese media, play games that are exclusive to their community etc.

Some of them especially if they are from Chinese schools despise Indians. JFL

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
1) Barely ANY of the Chinese men I know do any of these surgeries in your mental fantasy land

2) Chinese people in Singapore and Malaysia have a high tendency of keeping to themselves. Their buisnesses are advertised as hiring "Mandarin speaking only", most date their own races and think dark skin is bad, they typically consume Chinese media, play games that are exclusive to their community etc.
yea they think dark is bad

but chinks are dark + ugly

indians are dark + white facial features

so indians mog

chinese girls prefer those facial features, google the mens beauty standard there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and n9wiff
over is better than over

mirin iq OP

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
They aren't dark, not the ones here at least.
yea they are

I live in that Area bhai
google it

indians have these features too thats why chink girls prefer them

• +1

Idk about this one, watch any video of foids saying which race they wouldn’t date and they’ll say Indian every single time, they are literally known for reeking of shit and being ugly. I feel bad for them.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and LegitUser
This isn't true at all

And I live there buddy

Alot of them are paler than the white tourists I see here get a grip
coping, easrt asians dark af
Idk about this one, watch any video of foids saying which race they wouldn’t date and they’ll say Indian every single time, they are literally known for reeking of shit and being ugly. I feel bad for them.
nah they all say asian aka squinty nerdy chinks

• +1
  • JFL
This isn't true at all

And I live there buddy

Alot of them are paler than the white tourists I see here get a grip

ugliest people on earth

so they get surgery for caucasoid facial features. aka white/indian

• +1
  • JFL
coping, easrt asians dark af
:lul:
Neither of us are East Asian, no one is coping. Did I anger you because I said they have fair skin tone like Caucasians do?

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Whatever, no one is this retarded, I fell for the ragebait

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and LegitUser
:lul:
Neither of us are East Asian, no one is coping. Did I anger you because I said they have fair skin tone like Caucasians do?

ah yes very white skin

caucasoid feautres + brown skin(indians) >>>>>> mongoloid subhuman features + brown skin(east asians)

• +1
  • +1
Indian people mog whites

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, boss8055 and n9wiff
  • JFL
Reactions: truecel12, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, ManletJordanBarrett and 1 other person
That's "dark asf" to you?
View attachment 2953714

"SH-SH-SH-SH-SHEEBOONS EVERYWHERE IN SEOUL!!1:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:"
literally they are all light brown there. but you do realize asian girls put on white makeup before they go out to make them lighter, so that light brown is really a medium brown without makeup

east asians = brown + ugly aka OVER

• +1
literally they are all light brown there. but you do realize asian girls put on white makeup before they go out to make them lighter, so that light brown is really a medium brown without makeup

View attachment 2953715

east asians = brown + ugly aka OVER
Ok so then don't say they aren't "dark asf" retard

and in this picture they literally have LIGHT SKIN TONE retard. Keep using photos on fucked up lighting to prove your bullshit theory that is just plain wrong. You've never lived here and have obviously never set foot in Korea/Japan before.

If you say you have, LARP or you just have some grudge against Asians. Korean people in my Nation are literally as light as White people I see here.

Crazy man!!! White vs light-medium brown society :soy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truecel12 and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿

and in this picture they literally have LIGHT SKIN TONE retard. Keep using photos on fucked up lighting to prove your bullshit theory that is just plain wrong. You've never lived here and have obviously never set foot in Korea/Japan before.

If you say you have, LARP or you just have some grudge against Asians. Korean people in my Nation are literally as light as White people I see here.

View attachment 2953717
View attachment 2953718

That pic you tried to say they're white in are literally all brown LMAO

Yes bro koreans are as light as White people!

These pics I sent are from Korea, the supposed lightest country. But they're all dark brown

Why are ethnics always in denial, I literally showed u video proof they're all brown asf. How can u still deny

Go walk around or watch "walking in x city" videos and you'll see

You are on the same level as indians in skin colour. And get mogged by indians facially. In fact even western born indians are lighter than the koreans in those pics

• +1
  • JFL

View attachment 2953717
View attachment 2953718

Western born indians will Mr steal yo girl in korea and singapore

• +1
  • Hmm...
You are on the same level as indians in skin colour. And get mogged by indians facially. In fact even western born indians are lighter than the koreans in those pics
@BrahminBoss @mayo mogger @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿

Since when were Korean and Japanese people same skin tone as Indians :lul:
JFL at your retardation + Indians come in alot of colors you stupid bitch whether they are from the South, North west, north east etc.
That's like saying I'm white like "American people" :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and mayo mogger
@BrahminBoss @mayo mogger @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿

Since when were Korean and Japanese people same skin tone as Indians :lul:
JFL at your retardation + Indians come in alot of colors you stupid bitch whether they are from the South, North west, north east etc.
That's like saying I'm white like "American people" :lul:
They are. Look at the pics I sent. East asians are medium brown like indians

• JFL
Not defending anyone just saying the truth on how it is in Asia.
I literally showed you picture proof evidence of the truth

• JFL