Indians are the master race - black hair and dark tanned skin mogs

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

jokes aside but i think this is the most attractive pheno/colouring. dark tanned skin, black hair, and light eyes. and good face ofc

i hate being a nordcuck. ngl even indians look 10x dimorphic than me, i dont understand why women reject them most of the time despite them being the most dimorphic (black hair, dark tanned skin)

at least i can tan and dye hair quite easily and keep eye colour ig. its easy to dye hair but its annoying long process to get dark tan ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 15827, FailedNormieManlet and 7 others
if this guy was pale like avg white guy he would look 100% of his appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 9670
do i overrate a dark tan and black hair just cos im so pale and blonde?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9779 and ALP
or am i right?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 15827 and ALP
How can whites ever recover:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Hikicel69, ALP and 1 other person
do i overrate a dark tan and black hair just cos im so pale and blonde?
Yes and no.
Ideal is my coloring.
Rather pale but not nerdic pale, and full on heavy dark coloring beside skin.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ALP
Yes and no.
Ideal is my coloring.
so black hair with pale skin with slight glow?

i really just dont like that tho man i think a glowing tan looks so good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadeep and Deleted member 18840
so black hair with pale skin with slight glow?

i really just dont like that tho man i think a glowing tan looks so good
I think, most ethnic girls prefer guys with my skin complexion by very far - talking from experience. And in latam too.
Golden skin is more if you want to appear low class and slay. But do you want ? Or to appear high class, handsome and get the highest quality LTRS?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and AlexanderTheGreat
I think, most ethnic girls prefer guys with my skin complexion by very far - talking from experience. And in latam too.
Golden skin is more if you want to appear low class and slay. But do you want ? Or to appear high class, handsome and get the highest quality LTRS?
https://www.instagram.com/jordan_michaelh/ i feel like this guy still looks high class tho to an extent. he would look shit pale

what do you think about. ethnic guys with pale skin mogs. and white guys with tan mogs because our undertones suit each?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
View attachment 1770687

jokes aside but i think this is the most attractive pheno/colouring. dark tanned skin, black hair, and light eyes. and good face ofc

i hate being a nordcuck. ngl even indians look 10x dimorphic than me, i dont understand why women reject them most of the time despite them being the most dimorphic (black hair, dark tanned skin)

at least i can tan and dye hair quite easily and keep eye colour ig. its easy to dye hair but its annoying long process to get dark tan ngl
Basically an Indian mixed with white is ideal

Natural tan which can be improved by sun exposure
Caucasian facial features with strong bones too from Indian side

People hate to say it but it's actually a mogger mix ngl

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 17829
Dark eyebrows is a Must. Other than that doesn't make difference tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
View attachment 1770687

i dont understand why women reject them most of the time despite them being the most dimorphic (black hair, dark tanned skin)
Most indians do not look anything like the man in your picture. He looks more levantine, sicilian or balkan who has spent a ton of time in the sun, than anyone from India.

• +1
Most indians do not look anything like the man in your picture. He looks more levantine, sicilian or balkan who has spent a ton of time in the sun, than anyone from India.
It mogs being white skinned and brown/blonde hair tho right?

It mogs being white skinned and brown/blonde hair tho right?
Depends on facial features.
Even blond hair is not necessarily a failo on top tier guys, like Hemsworth

Pale white skin (which I was born with) looks like dog shit in terms of contrast, a deep tan mogs it to oblivion in terms of attractiveness IRL and dating apps, at least for men.

I always stay tanned year round either by using Melanotan in the summer or DHA in the winter.

For women it's a bit more irrelevant, women can look good with pale skin.

• +1
India takeover 2030
Jai Hind 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

• JFL
im a colouring nerd atm
bro if you are pale blonde, just go outside and tan. you are not supposed to look pale, all your ancestors were tanned from doing labor under the sun + blonde look better in someone tanned (if you have a very white skin). if you have light eyes being tanned will do wonders for you

• +1
white pale mfs just look sick and unhealthy. almost every normal person can agree on that, the only ones who disagree are racists, neonazis or latinos :lul::lul: who try hard to look the whiter possible and weird weeb girls with kpop fetish.

• +1
@Detona look at this Indian cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 17829
I respect you for at least taking the JBI pill

• +1
half indian half white have it all

Golden skin is more if you want to appear low class and slay. But do you want ? Or to appear high class, handsome and get the highest quality LTR

Lol at this incel cope.

Like all women , ethnic women prefer men with blond hair blu eyes

As always, chad = :chad:
Incel = :incel:

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16618, gamma, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
bro if you are pale blonde, just go outside and tan. you are not supposed to look pale, all your ancestors were tanned from doing labor under the sun + blonde look better in someone tanned (if you have a very white skin). if you have light eyes being tanned will do wonders for you

:lul:

The people outside doiglng labor were the dark subjugated peoples of ethnica.
Blond people never did shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618 and Deleted member 17829
Depends on facial features.
Even blond hair is not necessarily a failo on top tier guys, like Hemsworth

Pale white skin (which I was born with) looks like dog shit in terms of contrast, a deep tan mogs it to oblivion in terms of attractiveness IRL and dating apps, at least for men.

I always stay tanned year round either by using Melanotan in the summer or DHA in the winter.

For women it's a bit more irrelevant, women can look good with pale skin.

:feelskek:

Contrast is a failo on men; it's a female dimorphic feature that associated with femininity.

White women get fogged in attractiveness studisles by ethnics for a reason.

• +1
Yes i would agree to this. Tbh.
Its about overall contrast, you need to be darker than the girl but still light enough.
Also why white girls with tan look ugly

Cope.

Ideal man and woman, based on morphs of celebrities selected by over 1000 white European volunteers. The ideal woman has darker, browner skin color, darker eyes, and darker hair than the male composite.

Beautiful_faces_di_3249634b.jpg

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks and Deleted member 16618
:feelskek:

Contrast is a failo on men; it's a female dimorphic feature that associated with femininity.

White women get fogged in attractiveness studisles by ethnics for a reason.
Asian women age in a superior manner compared to other races, they stay neotenous all the way to their 40s.

Black and white women generally age like crap, most of them look old at 25-30.

This isn't really a skin color issue.

• +1
Yes and no.
Ideal is my coloring.
Your ethnic, but look paler than op tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Asian women age in a superior manner compared to other races, they stay neotenous all the way to their 40s.

Black and white women generally age like crap, most of them look old at 25-30.

This isn't really a skin color issue.

Disagree. Melanin is related to skin aging. Black women don't age as far as skin is concerned. White women are unique in this regard, and their horrible aging is entirely related to their lack of black and brown melanin.

Disagree. Melanin is related to skin aging. Black women don't age as far as skin is concerned. White women are unique in this regard, and their horrible aging is entirely related to their lack of black and brown melanin.
Many asian women are paler by birth than 90% of whites (especially in Japan) and they age like fine wine.
(I'm personally not into asian women, but I recognize their youthfulness)

At least nerdics have height halo
The average nerdic height mog the average Indian by like 10cm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Op is a larping indian

I've said this since months

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17311
Op is a larping indian

im genuinely not:feelsbadman:

i even have blonde arm hairs if u need proof

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Op is a larping indian

Lol I've seen him
He's a blonde Nordic HTN-chadlite looks good who tans well

But feels if he had more darker features he would do better
I do remember when I was younger being blonde as a guy was a halo but things have changed as times have gone on

Probably due to more ethnic exposure in the west

Lol I've seen him
He's a blonde Nordic HTN-chadlite looks good who tans well

But feels if he had more darker features he would do better
I do remember when I was younger being blonde as a guy was a halo but things have changed as times have gone on

Probably due to more ethnic exposure in the west
i agree thats happened, but why would ethnic exposure make blonde shit?

• +1
Many asian women are paler by birth than 90% of whites (especially in Japan) and they age like fine wine.
(I'm personally not into asian women, but I recognize their youthfulness)

Lol, no.

18-Table6-1.png

With a skin reflectance of 55, Japanese are about as dark as North Africans. Northern Europeans are 66-69, a full 50% lighter. Also, note that Chinese have a significantly higher reflective index, and are thus significantly lighter skinned than Japs (especially southern Chinese.) Japs are the darkest, brownest ethnic group in East Asia; they basically Mexicans or even browner.

No Jap was ever born with lighter skin than a white.

Last edited:
  • +1
i agree thats happened, but why would ethnic exposure make blonde shit?
Tbh it's just a theory as darker features on ethnics/dark features whites are more masculine? I don't know why blonde seems to have less appeal now tbh

Whereas appeal for blonde girls is always high

Whats your thoughts on blonde appeal declining? Or you think they have high appeal still?

Lol, no.

18-Table6-1.png

With a skin reflectance of 55, Japanese are about as dark as North Africans. Northern Europeans are 66-69, a full 50% lighter. Also, note that Chinese are significantly lighter skinned than Japs (especially southern Chinese.)

yeah theyre coping to prevent the power of JBW.

japanese girls want white cock to whiten their bloodline.

but will continue to apply white cancer powder to their face in the mean time

Tbh it's just a theory as darker features on ethnics/dark features whites are more masculine? I don't know why blonde seems to have less appeal now tbh

Whereas appeal for blonde girls is always high

Whats your thoughts on blonde appeal declining? Or you think they have high appeal still?
no theres no appeal for blonde men anymore unless ur a chad. its ovah

• So Sad
Tbh it's just a theory as darker features on ethnics/dark features whites are more masculine?

Cope. It looks more feminine.

I don't know why blonde seems to have less appeal now tbh

Wrong, higher than ever.

Whereas appeal for blonde girls is always hig

Wrong, they're ranked lower than brunettes.

It is incressing for males.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks and Chadethnic101
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks and Deleted member 17829
Composites of ideal male and female faces, as selected by a thousand European volunteers.

The female face is less European-looking, with darker, browner skin, darker eyes, and darker hair, than the male composite. Even her facial features look ethnic.

Beautiful_faces_di_3249634b.jpg

Male: Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres

Female: Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width

Lol, no.

18-Table6-1.png

With a skin reflectance of 55, Japanese are about as dark as North Africans. Northern Europeans are 66-69, a full 50% lighter. Also, note that Chinese have a significantly higher reflective index, and are thus significantly lighter skinned than Japs (especially southern Chinese.) Japs are the darkest, brownest ethnic group in East Asia; they basically Mexicans or even browner.

Japanese average

Average north african

Not even close tbh, the average North African woman is several shades darker (composite of 63 average women from said regions)
than the average Japanese woman.

There is more to this than just melanin content of the skin, as far as aging goes.

There is something in white genetics that make most whites age unfavorably.

Darker asians such as Vietnamese often age gracefully as well, maintaining youthful features until a very advanced age.

Though I don't see the same in SEA women, Indian women for example do not age gracefully.

The facial structure of [east] asian women is also much more neotenous/youthful.

Last edited:
View attachment 1773802
View attachment 1773806

Not even close tbh, the average North African woman is several shades darker (composite of 63 average women from said regions)
than the average Japanese woman.

There is more to this than just melanin content of the skin, as far as aging goes.

There is something in white genetics that make most whites age unfavorably.

Darker asians such as Vietnamese often age gracefully as well, maintaining youthful features until a very advanced age.

Though I don't see the same in SEA women, Indian women for example do not age gracefully.

The facial structure of [east] asian women is also much more neotenous/youthful.

Your pictures are hilariously shitty morphs made by Indian boys living in the basement of their mother's favela.

What I showed you is cutting edge science from a leading expert on this subject. Keep coping, faggot.