Indians being vegetarian is meme atleast where i live

Yaarhuni

Yaarhuni

Banned
Almost every freind of mine eat meat . I also eat meat daily. I also drink alcohol. At 17 in front of my parents and they say nothing to me they are chill. Here those who can afford it eat it almost daily like 80% of people

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Where you live?

Almost every freind of mine eat meat . I also eat meat daily. I also drink alcohol. At 17 in front of my parents and they say nothing to me they are chill. Here those who can afford it eat it almost daily like 80% of people
same

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni
What about beef, I mean you have stray cows roaming everywhere, that's like free meat!

• +1
What about beef, I mean you have stray cows roaming everywhere, that's like free meat!
Its illegal due to hindu majority nation .

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Gonthar
Its illegal due to hindu majority nation .
But what if you stealthily lure a cow in your home and slaughter it there, will there be an investigation or something?

• +1
But what if you stealthily lure a cow in your home and slaughter it there, will there be an investigation or something?
Yes if you get caught hindus will beat you to death. And there is also punishment by the government.there are some cases too. But if you don't get caught its good

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I live in country side type shit so there are no streets and here we have toilets also
Nigga Shitia is legit a large smelly slum with street shitters and rapist shitskins

Yes if you get caught hindus will beat you to death. And there is also punishment by the government.there are some cases too. But if you don't get caught its good
Wow, so did they let cows just multiply like that with no control, in some countries where stray dogs were a problem, they caught them, neutered them and released them back on the streets, instead of simply euthanizing them. Their numbers shrank eventually, through these mass neutering campaigns, is there anything like that in India?

• +1
Wow, so did they let cows just multiply like that with no control, in some countries where stray dogs were a problem, they caught them, neutered them and released them back on the streets, instead of simply euthanizing them. Their numbers shrank eventually, through these mass neutering campaigns, is there anything like that in India?

• JFL

• JFL
I thought most punjabis were veg according to stats

I thought most punjabis were veg according to stats
I can't speak for city cucks but in villages its different thing and dalits can't even afford meat