Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 5'8manlet
not curry so can’t relate :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
lankletism

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 6401
My genes are my biggest failo.
Be specific. Need to know what is the no 1 falio for Indians about of all the falios. If you could fix just one falio with surgery , what would that be?

• +1
Ascending from PSL 3,5 to PSL 6

unrelated but that's never gonna happen and if you believe so you're delusional

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2205, Chadeep and 2 others
Tfw i am not a curry mogger so i cant answer to OP :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Xander578
i wish i was a curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Be specific. Need to know what is the no 1 falio for Indians about of all the falios. If you could fix just one falio with surgery , what would that be?
Fixing one thing wouldn't get me anywhere.

• +1

yea I am probably coping around but if it works out it is possibly going to be the biggest ascension this rotter site has ever seen :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4577
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
came off a bit harsh lol, let me elab on my other comment

there's nothing wrong with looksmaxxing but i see a lot of people fall into the trap that they will become gods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Limbo
i wish i was a curry

I wish i was this high class hapa mogger ngl.

7ced0f80f6cef39039994f0b2262c2321414974319 full

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and Xander578
yea I am probably coping around but if it works out it is possibly going to be the biggest ascension this rotter site has ever seen :feelsyay:
read my other comment jfl came off a bit harsh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and Limbo
My bad breathe and odor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and yang
Worth a try i guess, good luck.

just don't be white theory

More like just be half mixed with white theory.

Also just add in the just be lucky theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 6401 and Xander578
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2227, Chadeep and 3 others
More like just be half mixed with white theory.

Also just add in the just be lucky theory
jfl, i need face reconstruction asap

• +1
At least I'm not THIS:
retardsuckingchico-gif.351973
atleast im not a curry, jfl spawnkilled by god
no wonder you were rotting on .co before u joined this forum and started coping

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Xander578
Coloring will destroy the benefit of above average bones you achieve through surgery.

• +1
atleast im not a curry, jfl spawnkilled by god
no wonder you were rotting on .co before u joined this forum and started coping
Are you a nigger? No wonder you're so low IQ. Niggers have double digit IQs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Chadeep, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Are you a nigger? No wonder you're so low IQ. Niggers have double digit IQs.
jfl says the literal aspie who believes that a random athlete amogs a supermodel
then you tried to run away from that debate as quickly as possible by just saying "blocked"

• +1
jfl says the literal aspie who believes that a random athlete amogs a supermodel
then you tried to run away from that debate as quickly as possible by just saying "blocked"
You're a FUCKING APE and you aspire to be like Chico?! Maybe in your next life when you're born as an actual human and not an ape. Now I realize why you were against my explanations of how bimax protrusion aka ape mouth! You are not even human!

You don't even have the right to speak to me. No wonder whites flogged your race into picking cotton. That's where you belong. I'd flat out lynch you if I saw your nigger ass.

• +1
You're a FUCKING APE and you aspire to be like Chico! Maybe in your next life when you're born as an actual human and not an ape. Now I realize why you were against my explanations of how bimax protrusion aka ape mouth! You are not even human!

You don't even have the right to speak to me. No wonder whites flogged your race into picking cotton. That's where you belong. I'd flat out lynch you if I saw your nigger ass.
woah someones salty... looks like i hit a soft spot when i talked about you being a shitskin
i actually don't have bimax btw, i have a caucasoid skull
im east african, my ancestors weren't cotton-pickers
your talk of cotton picking and the white race is funny, your people were colonized and raped by white people for centuries and guess what?
now you're sitting in your room rotting as one of their descendants and scouring the forum for all sorts of information on to become accepted and more white-looking (skinbleaching and etc) because not a single girl wants a street shitter, and worse than that (hope i dont get banned for inkwell shaming) a fucking loser with 8k posts on .co about how no girl wants him because he's so fucking ugly.

its ok i can understand your anger, just a few messages ago in this very same thread you cried about how no surgery could ascend you and how you wish you were dead, i'd urge you to just kill yourself since you have literally zero hope in the future
ugly as fuck + shitskin streetshitter + literally a loser = zero chance at ascension, spawnkilled by god like i mentioned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others

Attachments

• C31ED6AD-2FB0-4D95-9893-214A99B0389A.jpeg
    C31ED6AD-2FB0-4D95-9893-214A99B0389A.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
Lmao you know it’s an indian thread when people start arguing like they’re enemies 5 minutes in

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 6401
woah someones salty... looks like i hit a soft spot when i talked about you being a shitskin
i actually don't have bimax btw, i have a caucasoid skull
im east african, my ancestors weren't cotton-pickers
your talk of cotton picking and the white race is funny, your people were colonized and raped by white people for centuries and guess what?
now you're sitting in your room rotting as one of their descendants and scouring the forum for all sorts of information on to become accepted and more white-looking (skinbleaching and etc) because not a single girl wants a street shitter, and worse than that (hope i dont get banned for inkwell shaming) a fucking loser with 8k posts on .co about how no girl wants him because he's so fucking ugly.

its ok i can understand your anger, just a few messages ago in this very same thread you cried about how no surgery could ascend you and how you wish you were dead, i'd urge you to just kill yourself since you have literally zero hope in the future
ugly as fuck + shitskin streetshitter + literally a loser = zero chance at ascension, spawnkilled by god like i mentioned
Lets see some pics of your "caucasoid" skull you coping white prettyboy wannabe! Lets see them NOW! Post pics of your side profile and full frontal face so that we all can judge how much of an ape you are. :)
You will NEVER be white. Not in this lifetime. Your skin is the exact opposite of white.
spawnkilled by god like i mentioned
A true blackpiller would know that god doesn't exist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Lets see some pics of your "caucasoid" skull you coping white prettyboy wannabe! Lets see them NOW! Post pics of your side profile and full frontal face so that we all can judge how much of an ape you are. :)
looks like i hit an even softer spot once you start begging in caps to see pictures of me, since you've fully accepted it's over for you, unironically kill yourself. im dead serious

• +1
You will NEVER be white. Not in this lifetime. Your skin is the exact opposite of white.
Are you legit coping with the fact that Indians are Caucasians? Is your retarded ass feeling superior because “muh” Indians are white and therefore you have the given right to bash African niggas? JFL you are just pathetic man

• +1
i dont want to be white unlike you, jfl shitskin coper
i just mentioned i don't have maxillary prognathism, doesnt make me the same as you who's desperate to be reborn as a white person
A true blackpiller would know that god doesn't exist.
i dont believe in god but whatever force brought you into this world sure fucked up your life

• +1
Are you legit coping with the fact that Indians are Caucasians? Is your retarded ass feeling superior because “muh” Indians are white and therefore you have the given right to bash African niggas? JFL you are just pathetic man
No I don't hold that view. Don't put words in my mouth. Indians are indigenous subhumans. I accept where I stand as a bottom feeder. C'mon, but lets not pretend that Africans are better. Yes they have better frames, height and BBC, but they are utterly ugly, low IQ and even more impoverished than India. Its no secret that most of the world hates blacks. The world hates Indians too, but not as directly and openly.
i dont want to be white unlike you, jfl shitskin coper
i just mentioned i don't have maxillary prognathism, doesnt make me the same as you who's desperate to be reborn as a white person

i dont believe in god but whatever force brought you into this world sure fucked up your life
No force other than the urge of reproduction.
i just mentioned i don't have maxillary prognathism
I'll be the judge of that. Are you honestly backing out from posting pics? Lets have an evaluation of your face.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Gaia262 and Deleted member 6401
No I don't hold that view. Don't put words in my mouth. Indians are indigenous subhumans. I accept where I stand as a bottom feeder. C'mon, but lets not pretend that Africans are better. Yes they have better frames, height and BBC, but they are utterly ugly, low IQ and even more impoverished than India. Its no secret that most of the world hates blacks. The world hates Indians too, but not as directly and openly.
OK seems like I understood you wrong sorry for that G

• +1
OK seems like I understood you wrong sorry for that G
That's because you're too low IQ to interpret properly which leads you to strawmaning.

• +1
I'll be the judge of that. Are you honestly backing out from posting pics? Lets have an evaluation of your face.
yeah dude let me just send a full frontal and side profile like you said. totally.
No force other than the urge of reproduction.
doesnt change the point i was trying to make which is that its over and you should respawn
Indians are indigenous subhumans. I accept where I stand as a bottom feeder.
this part is just sad jfl

• +1
yeah dude let me just send a full frontal and side profile like you said. totally.
Why won't you do it?
If you're confident that you don't have bimax, then post pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 6401
Why won't you do it?
If you're confident that you don't have bimax, then post pics.
are you actually autistic
why would i intentionally dox myself?

• +1
i don’t look that med

• +1
are you actually autistic
why would i intentionally dox myself?
Ok then post a side profile pic of the lower half of your face, with the eye area and cheekbones area hidden.
And post a picture of just your cranium so that I can confirm that your skull shape is indeed caucasoid.

• +1
Ok then post a side profile pic of the lower half of your face, with the eye area and cheekbones area hidden.
And post a picture of just your cranium so that I can confirm that your skull shape is indeed caucasoid.
like i said autist, im not posting any pictures of myself for you jfl
all your cope wont change the fact that youre literally subhuman - by your OWN words

• +1

Happened multiple times before, all depends on a case to case basis off the factors of base, money, intelligence, low inhib, and luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 6401
like i said autist, im not posting any pictures of myself for you jfl
Yeah I know you won't post anything you fucking cowardly ape. You're a subhuman faggoty APE. An AIDS diagnosis is
all your cope wont change the fact that youre literally subhuman - by your OWN words
At least I'm honest with where I stand. You on the other hand... are so low IQ that you're fucking delusional.

• +1
Yeah I know you won't post anything you fucking cowardly ape. You're a subhuman faggoty APE. An AIDS diagnosis is

At least I'm honest with where I stand. You on the other hand... are so low IQ that you're fucking delusional.
cope

• +1
Indians/ Curries comment here with your biggest falio apart from phenotype
Good post greycel.

Kinda ethnic wide nose (but not black tier).
No jaw muscles currently.
Average cheekbones.
Other than that, my skin is getting better and height is above6' so idc about it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6401