INDIANS/CURRIES COMMENT HERE WITH YOUR BIGGEST FALIO APART FROM PHENOTYPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
incel tier drawing
also cope this is me:
View attachment 355713
mogs u to death
If you are an Indian too and bent upon fighting. Please do it on pm. It's not adding anything constructive to the thread. I just asked for falio not some teenage kinda highschool " I am better looking than you " fights.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and tiger88
  • +1
Everyone who isn't white is just coping tbf.
Yes you can improve to get at least a better life in India but don't think it will be the same in the west unless you stick only within your ethnic community.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6401 and tiger88
blue eyes

• +1
Yes you can improve to get at least a better life in India but don't think it will be the same in the west unless you stick only within your ethnic community.
Keep coping Cumskin @Tellem--t Mogs you to death with his 24 inch Bideltoid frame.Future Gigatyrone.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5143

I agree. I'm in the states, I still smash white girls and I'm ethnic. Therefore anyone on here that's white that isn't getting laid or Tinder matches is a volcel. 100% srs.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
Indians/ Curries comment here with your biggest falio apart from phenotype
I actually look pretty good, but I am average height (5'9). Somehow, I actually have a good dating life so I'm grateful for that.
I agree. I'm in the states, I still smash white girls and I'm ethnic. Therefore anyone on here that's white that isn't getting laid or Tinder matches is a volcel. 100% srs.
Or they're just really fucking ugly and need to go to an eastern country and betabuxx.

I have no failo's.

biggest falio is under eyes

No I don't hold that view. Don't put words in my mouth. Indians are indigenous subhumans. I accept where I stand as a bottom feeder. C'mon, but lets not pretend that Africans are better. Yes they have better frames, height and BBC, but they are utterly ugly, low IQ and even more impoverished than India. Its no secret that most of the world hates blacks. The world hates Indians too, but not as directly and openly.

No force other than the urge of reproduction.

I'll be the judge of that. Are you honestly backing out from posting pics? Lets have an evaluation of your face.

Indians certainly aren't onge or austroloid their a race of their own even the vedda.

They are a shit race over all but their not onge or austroloid those niggers belong to sea.

They are a mutt mingrel of shit races.

True but the original component isn't as bad as a sea or a fucking onge I want to preface that