Indians GTFIH (giga serious)

Chadpreetmaybe

Chadpreetmaybe

Mogging since 2001
Can anyone tell me how much custom duty would i have to pay if i import a supplement from USA to India? Through uBuy.com

The supplements costs around 3700 INR and they are charging an additional shipping fee of 1680

It's costing me around 5380:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I wanna know how much custom charges will rip me off :feelswhy:

Altho i purchased a serum from UK a few months ago and i didn't gave any custom charges on it. But i am not sure about supplements.

Help buddy boyos :feelswah:

only thing Indians should have to buy is a rope :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, PrinceLuenLeoncur, IncelsBraincels and 8 others
Cúmskin opinions are equivalent to trash in my books, talk to me when you're no longer confused about your sexuality and your sister is sure about what gender she wanna be :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Shrek2OnDvD, GetShrekt and 5 others
@RabidRosaries @currylightskin @FailedNormieManlet @PrinceLuenLeoncur @CFW432

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 15827
Idk bro i am new here and I don't know much people, can you tag for me?
Half the niggas you tagged don't even live in India :lul:

Received 155578270066469

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Can anyone tell me how much custom duty would i have to pay if i import a supplement from USA to India? Through uBuy.com

The supplements costs around 3700 INR and they are charging an additional shipping fee of 1680

It's costing me around 5380:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I wanna know how much custom charges will rip me off :feelswhy:

Altho i purchased a serum from UK a few months ago and i didn't gave any custom charges on it. But i am not sure about supplements.

Help buddy boyos :feelswah:
Mk 677?

Nah for mk677 i have a certified enhanced athlete supplier, i am already using mk677. I wanna purchase ecklonia cava from us as it's not available in India

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Nah for mk677 i have a certified enhanced athlete supplier, i am already using mk677. I wanna purchase ecklonia cava from us as it's not available in India
How much cost

• +1
Which city ik source for 3.5 k
Delhi, i know cheaper sources too but i don't wanna gamble with a research chemical, fake product can fuck my organs permanently i don't wanna risk it for 1-2k. My supplier is officially certified by enhanced athlete so i can be sure that I'm getting 100% genuine product. I also have some high quality private suppliers for sarms and other peptides from UK. Highest quality in the market. It's better to not go behind cheap stuff when playing with these substances

• +1
Delhi, i know cheaper sources too but i don't wanna gamble with a research chemical, fake product can fuck my organs permanently i don't wanna risk it for 1-2k. My supplier is officially certified by enhanced athlete so i can be sure that I'm getting 100% genuine product. I also have some high quality private suppliers for sarms and other peptides from UK. Highest quality in the market. It's better to not go behind cheap stuff when playing with these substances
Yea this is enhanced athlete too that I'm talking about. Do you use sarms?

Under 100$ you can claim it as gift. No customs

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
If you cant claim 10% for customs & 12% IGST so 22% of total value maybe.

Yes. My Sino acquaintances are quite skilled in such techniques. We've chatted many times.

I don't see any option on ubuy to claim it as a gift but I'll see

Cúmskin opinions are equivalent to trash in my books, talk to me when you're no longer confused about your sexuality and your sister is sure about what gender she wanna be :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
cope I am a Dravidian mogger.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 15827
No i dont, just keeping contacts so i don't run out of high quality mk677, I'll probably purchase some collagen enhancing peptides lije ghk cu in future
Yea this is enhanced athlete too that I'm talking about. Do you use sarms?

YOULL GET ALMOST EVERYTHING FROM INDIA FOR CHEAPER. WHY WOULD YOU BUY IT FOR HIGHER

YOULL GET ALMOST EVERYTHING FROM INDIA FOR CHEAPER. WHY WOULD YOU BUY IT FOR HIGHER
Ecklonia cava isn't available in India, it's a marine brown algae species found in Japan and Korea. Not available in India, if you can find me please link it, and make sure the polyphenol content is over 60-70%

wtf
Ecklonia cava isn't available in India, it's a marine brown algae species found in Japan and Korea. Not available in India, if you can find me please link it, and make sure the polyphenol content is over 60-70%
is that . you probably dont need that

You noticed growth??
And btw link those suppliers from UK.