indians have more personality than whites

Jase

Jase

Go and Live Life (Account Password Deleted)
@Aypo129 and a few other indians legitimately personality mog most whites i know.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Aypo129
The savage torture, and murder of every single one of you sickening, worthless sacks of indioid filth flesh walking around on this planet's surface is all that I long for. The thought of being able to see every one of you pathetic mistakes of nature reduce the sniveling masses of torn meat, shattered bone, and bruised flesh. Riving in pain and misery and puddles of your own piss, shit, puke, and blood

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, tombradylover, Aypo129 and 2 others
The savage torture, and murder of every single one of you sickening, worthless sacks of indioid filth flesh walking around on this planet's surface is all that I long for. The thought of being able to see every one of you pathetic mistakes of nature reduce the sniveling masses of torn meat, shattered bone, and bruised flesh. Riving in pain and misery and puddles of your own piss, shit, puke, and blood
paki detected.

also im not even indian jfl.

paki detected.

also im not even indian jfl.
pakistani, sri lankan, bangladeshi, ALL the same SHIT, ALL of you DESERVE THIS

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Aypo129 and BrahminBoss
3026180 E230DE87 340F 4A74 8B66 B8D2919FBD95

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Thanks bhai:love::love::feelshaha:

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I have a shit personality because I'm an INTJ.

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129