Indians In Canada... Why?

D

Deleted member 21346

Zephir
Paki Punjabi here who passes off as Iranian, Arab, or Persian, and I want to really know... why do I get annoyed / pissed off when I see curries in Canada?

I get it, they're nice, but just looking at them pisses me off. They are sooooooooo fucking ugly, I really need to know why I get annoyed.

This doesn't happen with any other group of people. When I'm with white, black, Arab, Asian, latino, and western born indians / pakistanis, I don't care.

Literally no other race of people is as annoying to look at, as curries.

Am I the only one? How do you guys feel?

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 22126, Looks234 and 5 others
Paki Punjabi here who passes off as Iranian, Arab, or Persian
Average Punjabi larper :lul:

Hates Arabs, Persian and Iranians yet constantly wants to claim them. The entire country of Pakistan has an identity crisis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 16371 and 9 others
White genocide !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
The last time interacted with a curry was 3 years ago at the ymca basketball court.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21346

Hates Arabs, Persian and Iranians yet constantly wants to claim them. The entire country of Pakistan has an identity crisis
And there's a good reason for that.

Notice how the shithole of Pakistan doesn't even want to claim India.

I hate pakistan because my religious minority group is hated there, so i was born and raised in Canada (and I'll always be greatful for this).

But, honest to God, I don't blame pakis for claiming to be ANYTHING other than indian.

Literally no one wants to associate themselves with indians.

It's inceldom by association. Period.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
The last time interacted with a curry was 3 years ago at the ymca basketball court.
Fair enough, I see them, and I never interact with them.

Last time I've interacted with one was pre covid, and that was to cuss him out for staring at me with his car window rolled down.

He ended up apologizing

It’s like a broken record jfl

Half the Indians here claim they can pass as mena and light and hair eyes are “common” in their family 😹

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Deleted member 22126, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
i've witnessed my neighborhood go from 90% white and 10% minority, to 80% indian, 15% white, and 5% minority

i fucking despise indians because of this. Literally everywhere smells like curry/spices and im not even joking

trash is all over the roads, and most car crashes are caused by them

they literally turned canada into india

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin and Deleted member 7580
i've witnessed my neighborhood go from 90% white and 10% minority, to 80% indian, 15% white, and 5% minority

i fucking despise indians because of this. Literally everywhere smells like curry/spices and im not even joking

trash is all over the roads, and most car crashes are caused by them

they literally turned canada into india
Same man

I don’t remember seeing sooo many Indians like 10 years ago

Trudoo is a fucking fag

Trudoo is a fucking fag
same dude

if hes gonna import Indians, at least add legislation to bring them to remote places that actually need more people, like the northern territories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
same dude

if hes gonna import Indians, at least add legislation to bring them to remote places that actually need more people, like the northern territories
Natives won’t like them. They’re not cucks like whites

They slave mog you to hell and back

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster

Typical Afghan mutt.

Sees an atypical Pakistani boast about looking atypical and then claims all Panjabis are like this.

Not to mention Pakistanis don't hate Persians. 25% of Pakistan is Shia. :feelskek:

And there's a good reason for that.

Notice how the shithole of Pakistan doesn't even want to claim India.

I hate pakistan because my religious minority group is hated there, so i was born and raised in Canada (and I'll always be greatful for this).

But, honest to God, I don't blame pakis for claiming to be ANYTHING other than indian.

Literally no one wants to associate themselves with indians.

It's inceldom by association. Period.
Qadiani quck?

Your mother is a faggot, and your dad is a twink pink holed cumskin

woah there calm down pal lol blame geo politics not me

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
3135272_20221029_034526.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and marauder
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 16371
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Michael Myers
Jfl at this guy thinking he looks Persian, you’re curry bro, when the world sees you they see a curry man, don’t hate your own people.
Bro, please stfu

Any mf like you that has a bitch as his profile picture, probably has a butt plug up their ass.

You're definitely an abused cumskin seething that your own race of women are whores.

Please log off for tn bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Michael Myers, Deleted member 21700 and 1 other person
That’s a panjabi bruuutal I can tell why afghans want to dissociate with them hahahahah @Shrek2OnDvD @TRUE_CEL
Hahaha it's also funny how punjabis beat the ever living shit out of cumskin kids.

We'd have race wars in hs where the Punjabi kids (indian and pakistani) would face off against the white kids. Punjabis always came out on top.

Don't worry Tanner, maybe if you stopped doing tik tok dances, and celebrating your women being taken by bbc's, you might just have a chance against us next time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Michael Myers
Jfl at this guy thinking he looks Persian, you’re curry bro, when the world sees you they see a curry man, don’t hate your own people.
I'm sure he's heard it from others and not just thinking what he thinks he could pass as. Also, there are Persians (or at least Iranians) who have a genuine pajeet phenotype and this guy doesn't look like a pajeet.

That’s a panjabi bruuutal I can tell why afghans want to dissociate with them hahahahah @Shrek2OnDvD @TRUE_CEL
Bhai why are you surprised? Many Panjabis look like this. Afghans want to distance themselves from anyone who falls under the curry umbrella. But I'm sure OP could even pass as Afghan. If @Shrek2OnDvD isn't biased he will say the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Hahaha it's also funny how punjabis beat the ever living shit out of cumskin kids.

We'd have race wars in hs where the Punjabi kids (indian and pakistani) would face off against the white kids. Punjabis always came out on top.

Don't worry Tanner, maybe if you stopped doing tik tok dances, and celebrating your women being taken by bbc's, you might just have a chance against us next time
He's actually not white, he's also from our region (not Panjabi) and he has blond hair and blue eyes.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Bhai why are you surprised? Many Panjabis look like this. Afghans want to distance themselves from anyone who falls under the curry umbrella. But I'm sure OP could even pass as Afghan. If @Shrek2OnDvD isn't biased he will say the same.
Exactly. I've literally had afghans ask MD if I'm afghan.

I always say no.

• +1
But his skin is not the color of poop

I'm sure he's heard it from others and not just thinking what he thinks he could pass as. Also, there are Persians (or at least Iranians) who have a genuine pajeet phenotype and this guy doesn't look like a pajeet.

719dd5a2fb074489b20983ccd9329237

Exactly. I've literally had afghans ask MD if I'm afghan.

I always say no.
Mirin bhai, being able to pass as non-curry / South Asian is a halo I bet.

Mirin bhai, being able to pass as non-curry / South Asian is a halo I bet.
I'm not gonna lie man. This is one of the reasons why I think I've hooked up with 5 - 7 / 10 white girls.

I want a white chick for an ltr, but I've come to the realization that if they're above average, then they're almost certainly gonna be whores.

So, I've readjusted my looks expectations to a 4/10 - 5/10 white chick for an ltr.

Unfortunately, I haven't had a gf yet, but I want one ngl

• Woah
I'm not gonna lie man. This is one of the reasons why I think I've hooked up with 5 - 7 / 10 white girls.

I want a white chick for an ltr, but I've come to the realization that if they're above average, then they're almost certainly gonna be whores.

So, I've readjusted my looks expectations to a 4/10 - 5/10 white chick for an ltr.

Mirin bhai, since you asked if you could LTR 3/10-4/10 white chicks I assumed you had zero experiences with them so hearing that you've hooked up with 5/10-7/10 white chicks means you could definitely LTR them as well.

But what is the real achievement/pride in passing of as some dark low class Persian, I can't understand why Pakis are such abused dogs, just be proud of your own nationality. No wonder they're seen as abused dog creep perverts even in Turkey, which is basically a third world country itself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7027 and Deleted member 16371

So despite u beating and fuggetting cumskin pink anus they still outslay u ?

But what is the real achievement/pride in passing of as some dark low class Persian, I can't understand why Pakis are such abused dogs, just be proud of your own nationality. No wonder they're seen as abused dog creep perverts even in Turkey, which is basically a third world country itself.
You answered your own question here. Others look down on Pakistanis/Indians so it's better to not look like one. Personally I don't care that I am a curry as I am a proud curry.

• +1
Reactions: marauder
3158369 22e

• JFL
Reactions: marauder
Bro, turds have got to be the last group of people to talk shit.

Your own women whore themselves out to german men, and ON MY LIFE your kind get bullied by the arabs in Europe.

You can talk shit, you little Turkish bitch, its the only thing your people are good at.

The Russians demolished your ass multiple times, and now you guys get fucked in the ass by the Americans and NATO.

Go make love to eunuchs, you little turd.

Oh, and now, I'm gonna go to turkey with my money, flex on all those little turkish men, and explode fat loads in multiple Turkish women. I've done it before in Canada, I'm sure it'll be easier in turkey, especially because the women in Istanbul are whores.

Turkish sons and a pakistani father

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 16371
Bro, turds have got to be the last group of people to talk shit.

Your own women whore themselves out to german men, and ON MY LIFE your kind get bullied by the arabs in Europe.

You can talk shit, you little Turkish bitch, its the only thing your people are good at.

The Russians demolished your ass multiple times, and now you guys get fucked in the ass by the Americans and NATO.

Go make love to eunuchs, you little turd.

Oh, and now, I'm gonna go to turkey with my money, flex on all those little turkish men, and explode fat loads in multiple Turkish women. I've done it before in Canada, I'm sure it'll be easier in turkey, especially because the women in Istanbul are whores.

Turkish sons and a pakistani father
Jfl I'm not Turkish bro, I'm from Switzerland. And out here you'd be lucky to even kiss an LTB, so for sure it'd be better if you went to Turkey. Although Paki failo would screw you over there as well, but still good luck!

Jfl I'm not Turkish bro, I'm from Switzerland. And out here you'd be lucky to even kiss an LTB, so for sure it'd be better if you went to Turkey. Although Paki failo would screw you over there as well, but still good luck!
You're still a twink, I don't care where you're from. You're father is a cuck, and you inherited his genetics, making you one too.

Also, the Switzerland part, ya know... I'm ngl... you're probably right.

A ltb in Europe is probably a htb in North America.

Also, for the turkey thing, inflation is fucked in turkey, and most Turkish men are overweight manlets. It won't be too hard, especially because I'm lean, 5'9 (ik not the best, but whatever), but most importantly I'll have money + North America status. Turkish women are whores, and ik I'd probably impregnate a couple of them

Oh, and thanks for the good luck wish bro, I appreciate that. Hope you slay too brother

Why are people deluding?? him he doesn't look like a Persian/iranian
He literally looks like a lightskinned curry typical pajeet pheno
Our bro @MakinMogReturns looks better than him

Why are people deluding?? him he doesn't look like a Persian/iranian
He literally looks like a lightskinned curry typical pajeet pheno
Our bro @MakinMogReturns looks better than him
ok