Indians Made Even Canada Racist and Hateful

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Canada was once a woke and highly left wing paradise for ethnics, where the honor of blacks and other minorities were viciously defended.

Then indians came and made even liberal white women hateful.

Indians truly ruin everything. I hate being Indian

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nope, aesthetic beauty, Xangsane and 15 others
Haven't seen a single video of Indians shitting on Canadian beaches, surely if it's happening as much as they say, there should be plenty of evidence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Guiltyfeelings, horizontallytall, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Canada was once a woke and highly left wing paradise for ethnics, where the honor of blacks and other minorities were viciously defended.

saar please stop pooping on the beaches thank yuuu saar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, rg1235, got.daim and 5 others
😂 maybe black people ain’t tjay bad after all

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, watah, halloweed and 7 others

First generation immigrants, especially if they have nothing in common with their host nation's culture, should never be permitted to go there. They're always fucking clueless.

Even worse, not even Sub-Saharans or Black Caribbean/Black Hispanic immigrants would do this :lul:

I'm so sorry for you, OP. Sincerely.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Haven't seen a single video of Indians shitting on Canadian beaches, surely if it's happening as much as they say, there should be plenty of evidence
They shit on their streets.
edit: On Indian streets, not canadian streets.

Last edited:
Curries are so subhuman that even Reddit became right-wing because of them.

• +1
Reactions: watah, AutisticGymcel, rand anon and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and ascension
i hate white people, they are so insufferably weak and retarded and stupid, especially westerners, im sad to say that im ashamed of my own kind because of how they react to immigrants, any sane person would send these niggers and benchods back to the dungeons of mumbai without a second thought but no saar we wuz liberals en shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel, halloweed, greycel and 3 others
Indian streets. Not Canadian streets.

They're not shitting on Canadian beaches either. It's all fake news created by whitey while the Indian takeover rumbles on in full force in the background. Whiteys are only strong and bold on social media.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

except in the case of migrants, you can't 'remove them'
they're there for ever.

They are the punishment for stupid people.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
First generation immigrants, especially if they have nothing in common with their host nation's culture, should never be permitted to go there. They're always fucking clueless.

Even worse, not even Sub-Saharans or Black Caribbean/Black Hispanic immigrants would do this :lul:

I'm so sorry for you, OP. Sincerely.
everything listed are strong points for globalists.
People who have no fucking clue about the surrounding area?
GREAT! :eek::eek::eek:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
They're not shitting on Canadian beaches either. It's all fake news created by whitey while the Indian takeover rumbles on in full force in the background. Whiteys are only strong and bold on social media.
At this rate, I'll feel like curries will experience something similar to the Christchurch shooting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and enchanted_elixir
i hate white people, they are so insufferably weak and retarded and stupid, especially westerners, im sad to say that im ashamed of my own kind because of how they react to immigrants, any sane person would send these niggers and benchods back to the dungeons of mumbai without a second thought but no saar we wuz liberals en shit
Which is precisely why you let this happen, and you profit off of it.
let the retards come over, ruin our country, ill squeeze every bit of money out of it.
Then they will cry a river once they realize their race will get decayed.
IDGAF. IM GETTING RICH.

Which is precisely why you let this happen, and you profit off of it.
let the retards come over, ruin our country, ill squeeze every bit of money out of it.
Then they will cry a river once they realize their race will get decayed.
IDGAF. IM GETTING RICH.
are you a jew nigga? get your coin smelling ass out of my vicinity

are you a jew nigga? get your coin smelling ass out of my vicinity
hey, maybe one shouldnt cry to the white retarded lady with gucci bag about not getting in migrants.
A baby only understands something when they get hurt by it.

im in canada its so fucking annoying i cant even get a job because they hire eachother and exclude whites

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, 0S4MA and CarrotMaxxer
im in canada its so fucking annoying i cant even get a job because they hire eachother and exclude whites
my friend was asked if he knew how to speak punjab in his tim hortons interview jfl

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and ascension

They are also responsible for a significant amount of crime.

exactly, they exclude littarly everyone but indians. I rarely see anyone non indian in retail

wrong category this isn’t looksmax

• +1
Reactions: murdah
sucks tbh, cant do anything because the people in power want to fuck up everyone elses lives

when I was at canada for family we would just call it the new india

@Clavicular @NumbThePain @emeraldglass
move this to offtopic please.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: emeraldglass and murdah
exactly, they exclude littarly everyone but indians. I rarely see anyone non indian in retail
yeah cant do shit my parents are pressuring me to get a job (16) and i tell them its the indians lmao they take everything

A little poop in the backyard never hurt anybody.

Last edited:
yeah cant do shit my parents are pressuring me to get a job (16) and i tell them its the indians lmao they take everything
Same, not only do they buy franchises and only hire each other, the government pays a portion of their salary if they hire an indian or Muslim so walmart, tims, all these places only hire them

Curries are so subhuman that even Reddit became right-wing because of them.
ngl the canada reddit sub is raging over these lil brown munchkins. they just walk around rules with double speak. I've never seen anything like it. redditors are tolerant usually.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, NotAMogger and enchanted_elixir
There are literally signs in the Tim Hortons by my house saying please do not poop on floor

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
she looks like a thapa 1/3rd asian
i guess that's white to you

There are literally signs in the Tim Hortons by my house saying please do not poop on floor

Happy Donald Trump GIF by Team Trump

Canadians stole the country from the feather Indians so the dot Indians are taking it back in revenge duh.

Indian respects Indian

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and NotAMogger
All third world immigrants are disgusting and annoying

Same, not only do they buy franchises and only hire each other, the government pays a portion of their salary if they hire an indian or Muslim so walmart, tims, all these places only hire them
lmao our country is going to shit

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Imagine the bacteria dravidians cook up in the Timmies kitchen. Immune to any antibodies and temperatures. And you get to ingest it all. Yummy.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Mirin, asserting dominance by beach shitting foreign nations.

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
the setting in Canada is so fucked because of all these immigrants

You probably live in fredericton New Brunswick

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

Apply this for the migrants in Sweden and germany.

GL ethnics would be able to clean up their prior to 2010 due to exotic halo . Now their seen as violent animals that can't behave properly around white women

GL ethnics get taxed their noticeably .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back