Indians Made Even Canada Racist and Hateful

ye even in gated communities fob indians are shitting on the streets jfl

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Canada was once a woke and highly left wing paradise for ethnics, where the honor of blacks and other minorities were viciously defended.

Then indians came and made even liberal white women hateful.

Indians truly ruin everything. I hate being Indian

Thats traumatising i dont think ima go to the beach later to find poo in between my toes

Never saw that in london
nah i mean here in the us that's crazy tho i thought you see that in london it was in the richard attenbourough documentary

nah i mean here in the us that's crazy tho i thought you see that in london it was in the richard attenbourough documentary
Half of our population is curries yet i never saw it so 🧢

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
Canada was once a woke and highly left wing paradise for ethnics, where the honor of blacks and other minorities were viciously defended.

Low inhib dalit chads making liberal foids seethe

You know you're a race of subhumans when you make niggers look good in comparison

Its funny, the curries that came 20-30+ years ago were all the nerdy, geeky, quite, smart, spelling bee people, and you guys still made fun of us and hated on us (it was mostly south indians going to the US).

Now rural north indian punjabis, and other north indian slum trash from probably bihar and UP, are coming in and you guys are getting a real taste of how shitty curries can be. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I torn between feeling bad for whites, and laughing at your misery as a form of comeuppance.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Rocky123 and Gaia262

Bhenchod. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Its funny, the curries that came 20-30+ years ago were all the nerdy, geeky, quite, smart, spelling bee people, and you guys still made fun of us and hated on us (it was mostly south indians going to the US).

Now rural north indian punjabis, and other north indian slum trash from probably bihar and UP, are coming in and you guys are getting a real taste of how shitty curries can be. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I torn between feeling bad for whites, and laughing at your misery as a form of comeuppance.
Based punjabis. :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep, Imretarded? and 1 other person
That woman is dating a punjabi-canadian and has half punjabi kids lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

why do indians refuse to use toliet?

• +1
Reactions: noobs

Fuck the race pill is fucking brutal, statistically Indians earn more, have better education work harder and contribute to society more but Canadians hate them

Meanwhile they’re willing to important violent Slavic niggers from Ukraine who do nothing but smoke weed all day but Canadians love them since they’re white

@Gengar @fentanyl @matka
IMG 5034

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Fuck the race pill is fucking brutal, statistically Indians earn more, have better education work harder and contribute to society more but Canadians hate them

Meanwhile they’re willing to important violent Slavic niggers from Ukraine who do nothing but smoke weed all day but Canadians love them since they’re white

@Gengar @fentanyl @matka
View attachment 3055558
We have badboy appeal cuz evil ethnic streetshitter rapist forbidden fruit halo

• Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

@Gengar @fentanyl @matka
View attachment 3055558
na bhai i don't wanna engage myself again in an argument
let crackers believe what they like
idc anyway (rn)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and wishIwasSalludon
ye even in gated communities fob indians are shitting on the streets jfl
i apologize on behalf of those indians
but what about the violent Slavic niggers from Ukraine who do nothing but smoke weed all day but Canadians love them since they’re white

• JFL
na bhai i don't wanna engage myself again in an argument
let crackers believe what they like
idc anyway (rn)
Understandable bhai

• Love it
Reactions: matka
violent Slavic niggers from Ukraine who do nothing but smoke weed all day but Canadians love them since they’re white
This seems familiar

i apologize on behalf of those indians
Don’t apologize to racists that’s cucked, they will hate you no matter what

• +1
bhai i copied what you wrote just in case if the racist thread owner ignores your statement
i thought you wont mind it
I don’t care I was just joking

• JFL
but what about the violent Slavic niggers from Ukraine who do nothing but smoke weed all day but Canadians love them since they’re white
credits-@wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
What makes me sad is that both wokes as well as racists hate curries. Canadian curries are dominated by subhuman punjabis, interestingly still canadian pajeets r actually the top earning group in Canada.

"Canada" has always been racist, it used to be whiter than the U.S. before all the immigrants came.

Yes, they had a few African American people that came from the Underground Railroad escaping slavery along with Caribbean and African immigrants.

The thing is though, why immigrate to a frozen wasteland if America is a far superior country to live in?

Indians trying not to make themselves a laughing stock challenge (impossible)

@Gengar @fentanyl @matka
View attachment 3055558
Canada is a White country, why do you feel entitled to live there or be treated as Canadians? Would you be happy if millions of White European people moved to India, refused to fit in or learn the culture, and insisted that they’re just as Indian as you are?

Curries are so subhuman that even Reddit became right-wing because of them.
Its only cause blacks are not allowed to be criticized no matter what, that whites can even start talking about indians like this.

Blacks are way worse. Lotta whites get raped and killed every year.

Whites stopped giving a shit once they found out blacks were the ones attacking Asians.

And the comeuppance is your race will remain the brunt of all jokes as the meme race

I have the soul of a curry so I cannot be racist :feelshmm:

Canada is a White country, why do you feel entitled to live there or be treated as Canadians? Would you be happy if millions of White European people moved to India, refused to fit in or learn the culture, and insisted that they’re just as Indian as you are?
I’m not an Indian? And Indians are native to india you retarded Neanderthal whites are invaders in Canada so you can’t complain

You import the third world your country becomes a shithole jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back