INDIANS RULE THIS SITE

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
LMAOO EVEN THE RETARDED MODS HERE ARE INDIANS THEY DELETE MY ANTI INDIAN THREADS ON SIGHT LMAOOOO HAHAHAHAHA

FUCK YOUR SHITHOLE COUNTRY IDIOTS

Images 5

BBB-BUT IF HE TOOK A SHOWER HE WOULD MOG MALE MODELS

VHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WITH THIS TRASH DIRTY POO SKIN AND PHENO YOU AINT MOGGING SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS. KYS TO ALL INDIANS I HATE YOU MORE THAN HITLER HATED JEWS

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kazey, gr34ter, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 9 others
waher

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, datboijj and sub5c3l
@NumbThePain_FoxH dare to delete my thread again you indian fuck I'll get you banned. I own this site you filthy whore

• JFL
Reactions: capitalV and Imretarded?
newer generation of indians be mogging ngl after they science maxxed

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Imretarded? and Tylermax
Relatable Thread.

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
@Squirtle this is the same reason why you're beefing me

newer generation of indians be mogging ngl after they science maxxed
They ain't mogging shit. Pheno is everything. They look worse than rats. They are dirty scumbags of earth. They scam call you and steal ur money and rape their own women

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, brucewayne78 and Blond3cel
Why are you scared of admitting you're indian
i am not indian, i was saying that the indian mod i tagged is beefing me because of my anti indian threads (granted they were a joke in good faith) but he took them to heart and is now attacking me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Tylermax
@Squirtle this is the same reason why you're beefing me
The thread that OP made was deleted by mod whiter than the alps mountains @NumbThePain_FoxH

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l, Imretarded?, Chrisssy and 1 other person
i am not indian, i was saying that the indian mod i tagged is beefing me because of my anti indian threads (granted they were a joke in good faith) but he took them to heart and is now attacking me
I never beefed with you nigga. I just find your takes to be funny so I leave a jfl react

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
I never beefed with you nigga. I just find your takes to be funny so I leave a jfl react
I'll talk to your supervisor if you delete threads because of our anti indian stances

I'll talk to your supervisor if you delete threads because of our anti indian stances
What you posted is blatant racebait. Your posts are adding nothing of value to the forum. There’s a good amount of anti white and anti black threads, I’d ban them all if I could, which I could but I’m not that strict. I just don't feel the primal urge to ban people and post racist threads every day to feed my ego.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Imretarded?
What you posted is blatant racebait nigga. Your posts are adding nothing of value to the forum. There’s a good amount of anti white and anti black threads, I’d ban them all if I could, which I could but I’m not that strict. I just don't feel the primal urge to ban people and post racist threads every day to feed my ego.
Exactly. People like you are the reason these sites are getting worse and worse. Lookism.net mogs this shitty ass site because dudes like you cant allow the fun to happen. You let these indian fools loose ofc this site it's gonna lose attraction. Racist posts are what matter. What more value do you need other than eliminating every indian idiot in here? What value do you need dude? Another surgerymax mega thread? Aren't you tired already

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Imretarded?
They ain't mogging shit. Pheno is everything. They look worse than rats. They are dirty scumbags of earth. They scam call you and steal ur money and rape their own women
agree never fight alone too, real life goblins but im prolly reincarnating as one

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Exactly. People like you are the reason these sites are getting worse and worse. Lookism.net mogs this shitty ass site because dudes like you cant allow the fun to happen. You let these indian fools loose ofc this site it's gonna lose attraction. Racist posts are what matter. What more value do you need other than eliminating every indian idiot in here? What value do you need dude? Another surgerymax mega thread? Aren't you tired already
We need a revolution tbh. Take org back from the anti hate speech cucks.

• +1
We need a revolution tbh. Take org back from the anti hate speech cucks.
This place was good back in the day before all the indians, tiktokers and low T woke mods joined this shit. Arvid destroyed looksmax.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomop and Imretarded?
LMAOO EVEN THE RETARDED MODS HERE ARE INDIANS THEY DELETE MY ANTI INDIAN THREADS ON SIGHT LMAOOOO HAHAHAHAHA

FUCK YOUR SHITHOLE COUNTRY IDIOTS

View attachment 2829865

BBB-BUT IF HE TOOK A SHOWER HE WOULD MOG MALE MODELS

VHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WITH THIS TRASH DIRTY POO SKIN AND PHENO YOU AINT MOGGING SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS. KYS TO ALL INDIANS I HATE YOU MORE THAN HITLER HATED JEWS
Now I’m beginning to think that no one gave you a hug while growing up but your right on things that India is a shithole of a country and the other thing is that your a rotting virgin

your pfp looks currish

Tiny brain I can’t believe I even took you seriously don’t do drugs kid and stay at school from your biological daddy
Screenshot 2024 03 31 11 14 38 298 comandroidchrome

• JFL
Reactions: rusian
This place was good back in the day before all the indians, tiktokers and low T woke mods joined this shit. Arvid destroyed looksmax.
Remember those big threads where they would doxx and insult the person's race?:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomop, sub5c3l and Tylermax
@StrangerDanger remember eric jon? I miss that east baltic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, randomop and Tylermax
Screenshot 20240331 162701 X

• JFL
Everyones already anti indian is this supposed to be a new thing

Why are ppl using Bhai are they Indian