Indians severely underestimate their potential, They are superior.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Crusile, Chadethnic101 and 9 others
s

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord

Stop making these extremely cringeworthy threads and stop tagging me in them because a) I'm not Indian and b) I'm not interested. Thanks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 15827, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 5 others
cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
s

Stop making these extremely cringeworthy threads and stop tagging me in them because a) I'm not Indian and b) I'm not interested. Thanks.
whatโ€™s ur ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Deleted member 16369
whatโ€™s ur ethnicity
(North) Bengali. Trace admix from a Turkmen great x grandparent who settled where I am from. 17% Mongoloid admixture.
90 confidence
Harappworld ancestry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 19997, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and 1 other person
Cope: The Thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
I will sacrifice my life for pakistan (iโ€™m from pakistan but nobody believes me when i tell them)
its because pashtuns are distinct, they still look indic tho like imran khan you can stipl see it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ., twilight and Deleted member 15004
its because pashtuns are distinct, they still look indic tho like imran khan you can stipl see it
True Pashtuns a.k.a Pashtuns in the F.A.T.A areas and not the Peshawar ones do not look Indic at all lmao they are a Central Asian ethnicity not a South Asian one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Shrek2OnDvD and sub5inchcel
True Pashtuns a.k.a Pashtuns in the F.A.T.A areas and not the Peshawar ones do not look Indic at all lmao they are a Central Asian ethnicity not a South Asian one.
pashtuna are native to north paksitan aka kpk, and most pashtuns are from there not peshawar those are pathans

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
pashtuna are native to north paksitan aka kpk, and most pashtuns are from there not peshawar those are pathans
Doesn't matter. They consider that area to be Pashtunistan, imaginary lines mean nothing. We're talking ethnicity as well and they are NOT South Asian genetically or phenotypically.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Whats the difference between pashtuns and pathans?

Doesn't matter. They consider that area to be Pashtunistan, imaginary lines mean nothing. We're talking ethnicity as well and they are NOT South Asian genetically or phenotypically.
they ahve asi dna atleast 15 percent, and you cant not consider them paki considering their the second largest ethnicity and not some small minority thats not a snall chun

• +1
they ahve asi dna atleast 15 percent, and you cant not consider them paki considering their the second largest ethnicity and not some small minority thats not a snall chun
true, Pashtuns are not central asian chinks. if anything they are south asians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, sub5inchcel and Chinacurry
Again with the borders. They are very distinct genetically from other South Asians even Punjabis. This is not up for debate.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Shrek2OnDvD and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
true, Pashtuns are not central asian chinks. if anything they are south asians.
they are south asian becausemost are in south asia, there are morepahsuns in pakitan than afghanostan, howevrr thier still not indic their iranid

• +1
Again with the borders. They are very distinct genetically from other South Asians even Punjabis. This is not up for debate.
Pashtuns, eastern Iranians and Punjabis are literally same indo aryan ethnicity, they are the closest to each other

they are south asian becausemost are in south asia, there are morepahsuns in pakitan than afghanostan, howevrr thier still not indic their iranid
Pashtuns that live in Afghanistan also come from south Asia, north Afghanistan is inhabited by Turkmen, Uzbek, Hazara, and other non-pashtun minorities.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Pashtuns, eastern Iranians and Punjabis are literally same indo aryan ethnicity, they are the closest to each other

Their closest populations are Pathans, Tajiks, Burushos and Turkmen. The fuck are you talking about?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 19997
  • +1
Youโ€™re the Nigga with the least forward grown profile Iโ€™ve ever seen tho
Cope. There's worse on here. but you are still an inferior dog, You will never be superior to Indians.

their not indic in the sense that their language and cuktural roits arent similar, they still have a decebt chunk of indic dna
Majority Indian Dna I'd say.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel