Indians, this is who you're marrying btw.

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Snow over this street shitter any day

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG, Sny, soulless_npc and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, Swarthy Knight, Deleted member 52452 and 4 others
ya Indians r so gross they smeel liek cury

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
ya Indians r so gross they smeel liek cury
JFL this one Indian chick was hitting on me a year ago. She reeked of that curry. Seriously these street shitters need to stop stinking up the place.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, PrinceLuenLeoncur, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 5 others
Images 22

Meanwhile Them looking like this. The delusion they live in pajeeta you're equally responsible for Subhumanity. 95% of Indians Shouldn't even Breed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: albe.ORG, SidharthTheSlayer, Sny and 6 others
Pajeetas taking the L

• JFL
shes taken my d

• JFL

the girl who posted this.

btw , this girl topped a meme exam in india. after getting trolled , a beauty giant contacted her to give her free makeover for a year, one nutrition company offered her five years of plan and supplemets, gyms gave her free membership for life.

she declined saying people should change and not her.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, BrahminBoss, Sny and 11 others
lol keep coping.

most curry foids, esp from the villages/tribal, have this pheno.

56cc1ccab2f89806b563407bd543a46f

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Mog3D, Chadeep and 4 others
Brutal, if I were Indian I would seriously consider just roping.
There are even worse fates than being just an Indian. Imagine being not just an Indian, but an Indian and a train driver in Punjab or Mumbai at the same time. If this happened to me, I would have committed a suicide.

India has 1.4 billion people. Lets say 700 million men. 7 million moggers?
by sheer volume they cannot be cucked, and even if they get cucked, they can't get worse mutt kids. They are ironically the ultimate moggers.

• +1
"Just ignore them bro"
Yes, I know they are wrong, but I still find it funny to read their comments about how looks doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: FBl
  • Love it
The men aren’t any better looking.
Indian guys are much better looking than the women. I've posted my class groups pics before and everyone agreed the guys looked better.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, sub5c3l, looksmac and 2 others
@Jason Voorhees what would be your reply?
Why would I care nigga? She would never dare say this to me irl. If she did she is getting a direct trip to the hospital.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MrBossMan, Bajio, FBl and 1 other person
View attachment 2902605

btw , this girl topped a meme exam in india. after getting trolled , a beauty giant contacted her to give her free makeover for a year, one nutrition company offered her five years of plan and supplemets, gyms gave her free membership for life.

Honestly, I'll give her credit for standing up for herself like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304 and FBl
View attachment 2902605

Meanwhile icse topper

• +1
Reactions: human304
Is this on Reddit? How did the Blue-pilled normies and retards react to this comment?
Here are some examples:

"I have a friend who isn't very good-looking, but he was super popular in college because of his great sense of humor. Even the most beautiful girls wanted to talk to him. He was rarely angry with anyone, and he got into a top MBA college and built a great reputation for himself. It's amazing how he managed to do all of that"

"lol, thats because in reality looks is the last thing women look for in a man. Skills and resources come first."

"As somebody said, no man is ugly, no woman looks disgusting, it's all about working on it. Everybody is naturally good looking."

But for the most part the comments are bashing on this woman for ever letting this comment leave her brain. Leaves me with some hope that the majority has a brain and isn't defending her like simps.

• JFL
Honestly, I'll give her credit for standing up for herself like that.
there is nothing good about standing up for your flaws. because of people like these whole community gets mocked.

koreans, japanese, chinese people are the smartest and crack tougher exams than her, but you will not see them like this.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, FBl and sub5c3l
Here are some examples:

"I have a friend who isn't very good-looking, but he was super popular in college because of his great sense of humor. Even the most beautiful girls wanted to talk to him. He was rarely angry with anyone, and he got into a top MBA college and built a great reputation for himself. It's amazing how he managed to do all of that"

"lol, thats because in reality looks is the last thing women look for in a man. Skills and resources come first."

"As somebody said, no man is ugly, no woman looks disgusting, it's all about working on it. Everybody is naturally good looking."

But for the most part the comments are bashing on this woman for ever letting this comment leave her brain. Leaves me with some hope that the majority has a brain and isn't defending her like simps.
The bashing probably comes from Blue-pilled people who can't accept the reality of 99% of the men being invisible to 100% of the women.

Can you give a link to the full post?

• +1
The bashing probably comes from Blue-pilled people who can't accept the reality of 99% of the men being invisible to 100% of the women.

Can you give a link to the full post?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and IntelligentCel
Its mostly always ugly foids that think every men is stalking them and want to fuck their big whale ass

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, FBl and sub5c3l
Indian guys are much better looking than the women. I've posted my class groups pics before and everyone agreed the guys looked better.
link to the thread please

Imagne roping cuz you're an incel and then you respawn as an indian :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back