Indians

F

FwDelta

Iron
Why tf are there so much blackpilled indians its like genuinely wierd what makes this forum attracts curries?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, ominion and BrahminBoss
Why tf are there so much blackpilled indians its like genuinely wierd what makes this forum attracts curries?
For the ones born in the West like me it’s just cuz we have rock bottom smv so we need to max out everything.

For the bob and vagene ass niggas in India, I actually have no clue. They live in an arranged marriage society + usually live in utter shithole slums, they should be focusing on money not looks.

For the ones born in the West like me it’s just cuz we have rock bottom smv so we need to max out everything.

For the bob and vagene ass niggas in India, I actually have no clue. They live in an arranged marriage society + usually live in utter shithole slums, they should be focusing on money not looks.
mainland indians who are upper class fog the fuck out of NRIs from what ive seen.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and ominion

the shit skins in mumbai can just marry their cousin and they have a semi loving wife all they need to do is sell a kid to the black market and move to america

mainland indians who are upper class fog the fuck out of NRIs from what ive seen.
They’ll prob eventually move to the West then, no one who has the means to escape India stays in that shithole. After my parents immigrated, tons of their friends and family did a couple years later too.

They’ll prob eventually move to the West then, no one who has the means to escape India stays in that shithole. After my parents immigrated, tons of their friends and family did a couple years later too.
nah tons of foggers dont move, you have seen a few slums and think its all like that, just like thinking mexico is like cartels fully or brazil full of favelas. would you rather live like a king in a developing country or like just another npc in the west (america is a shithole as well comp to europe but thats another discussion).

• +1
Reactions: ominion
nah tons of foggers dont move, you have seen a few slums and think its all like that, just like thinking mexico is like cartels fully or brazil full of favelas. would you rather live like a king in a developing country or like just another npc in the west (america is a shithole as well comp to europe but thats another discussion).
Maybe the politicians and actors but literally everyone wants to get out, same with mexicans and brazillians

literally everyone wants to get out, same with mexicans and brazillians
yea the poorcels, my cousin owns 7 homes in india villas and shifts bw them when bored , he just goes on vacations to dubai, europe etc (hes rn in austria) and then comes back and chills. The physological impact of being mogged by blonde foggers is too much even for curry women so they come back and feed off the attention they get here

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Ngl I’ve always thought about this cuz I make 6 figs usd so 5 - 10 years of working would be enough to p much live like a king in India and slay curry whores + never work again.

Problem is I just wouldn’t fit into society. I already get brutally scammed and eviscerated every time I visit my grandparents cuz I don’t understand Madurai’s Tamil slang and shit jfl.

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Ngl I’ve always thought about this cuz I make 6 figs usd so 5 - 10 years of working would be enough to p much live like a king in India and slay curry whores + never work again.

Problem is I just wouldn’t fit into society. I already get brutally scammed and eviscerated every time I visit my grandparents cuz I don’t understand Madurai’s Tamil slang and shit jfl.
ik a madurai guy he was my best friend in uni, his sis is inthe UK and hes now in Scotland. Its v easy to immigraate from here if good scores in HS. He also likes carti, but prefers travis scott. He actually looks a bit like carti tho tbh. Yea the strategy of most indians are to work a few years in west get some money and come here and live comfortably, cos living away from ur people takes its toll no matter how suhuman indians really are . And there are a lot of non npc niggas ova here, just need to get into enough social circles to find the right ones. iTS also much easier finanically, ive heard house and rental prices are brutal there

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
ik a madurai guy he was my best friend in uni, his sis is inthe UK and hes now in Scotland. Its v easy to immigraate from here if good scores in HS. He also likes carti, but prefers travis scott. He actually looks a bit like carti tho tbh. Yea the strategy of most indians are to work a few years in west get some money and come here and live comfortably, cos living away from ur people takes its toll no matter how suhuman indians really are . And there are a lot of non npc niggas ova here, just need to get into enough social circles to find the right ones. iTS also much easier finanically, ive heard house and rental prices are brutal there
I’m alr friends w a ton of Indians cuz I live in a super East Asian + south Asian filled city, but lots of Indian girls still end up becoming bwc only post-high school.

Only rzn I’d consider going back tbh, but at the same time it seems like mainland Indian girls are all skinny fat and don’t take care of themselves so idk.

I’m alr friends w a ton of Indians cuz I live in a super East Asian + south Asian filled city, but lots of Indian girls still end up becoming bwc only post-high school.

Only rzn I’d consider going back tbh, but at the same time it seems like mainland Indian girls are all skinny fat and don’t take care of themselves so idk.
women are the same everywhere, all the fogger curries i see on insta tend to be mainland, all the nris have some tranny faces with insane amts of makeup

yea nri girls have 0 soul, their dads tend to be pussies and they have 0 notion of chastity theyre just prosties (atleast the ones that grew up there)

• Woah
Reactions: hello12344