Indicators of Desinterest opposite of Choosing Signs

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,808
1.Look of Disgust
2.Look of Contempt
3.Closed Body Language
4.Avoiding eyecontact
5.Not making eyecontact or trying at least if she is shy
6.Pretends you not exist
if you see any of these move on to another
 
I must have 524ab1d3b1
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Water. I don't even try anymore, I just looksmax and let the women approach, that way I know at least for sure who is in to me.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, RAITEIII and Htobrother
Water. I don't even try anymore, I just looksmax and let the women approach, that way I know at least for sure who is in to me.
thats good ,but you will miss many women who actually like you and they gonna give you choosing signs to make your move
 
>girl
>shy
I am convinced this doesn't exist
 
thats good ,but you will miss many women who actually like you and they gonna give you choosing signs to make your move
Yeah I know, but I don't know how to talk shit and make them entertained. I'm kind of shy in the beginnings with new people, so the girls who are really in to me approach and carry the conversation in the beginning until I get warmed up. I'm just introverted and enjoy a lot of solitude, so never developed great social skills. But can't really complain, I've gotten nice girls anyway.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother

Similar threads

Joeseminate
Replies
7
Views
68
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
M
Replies
0
Views
12
macbookpro_2015
M
Gumiak_1
Replies
28
Views
143
real_rxz
real_rxz
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
7
Views
35
ragu
ragu
newgendiddlup
Replies
9
Views
92
SickendExistence
SickendExistence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top