Individuals who say that having a girlfriend doesnt fix your life are cucks

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
Having a loyal attractive girl fixes everything even if its unrelated to your problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: serbiangandy, BrahminBoss, Artemis and 7 others
Has to be attractive though and in a world where you have to date 2-3 points down that’s not happening for the majority.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clown Show, ascension, the BULL and 6 others
Having a loyal attractive girl fixes everything even if its unrelated to your problems
Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: garoupilled_, ascension and House Lannister
Maybe the first couple of months the ecstasy of it all takes the front seat but your problems never disappear. They just get masked, until they hit you in the face again at some point. Mental maxxing is the way forward.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, BrahminBoss, normie_joe and 2 others
Maybe they say this because all they can get are ltbs at best?

• +1
Reactions: zura and try2beme
It's over.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Pessimistic nigga
No , just jfl at u thinking a woman’s gonna solve all of your problems let alone ANY in 2023 especially in the west she will only start them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477 and try2beme
No , just jfl at u thinking a woman’s gonna solve all of your problems let alone ANY in 2023 especially in the west she will only start them.
I bet a gf must be great for stress relief tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, try2beme and Deleted member 29581
Dealing with people is extremely stressful

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Danish_Retard
Maybe the first couple of months the ecstasy of it all takes the front seat but your problems never disappear. They just get masked, until they hit you in the face again at some point. Mental maxxing is the way forward.
I loved the same girl for a year n 2 months, still hits the same everytime. Agreed Mental maxxing is essential af tho

This is definitely true for the majority. But a loyal attractive gf is a loyal attractive gf no matter how much of a rare gem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Has to be attractive though and in a world where you have to date 2-3 points down that’s not happening for the majority.
if you looked at couples in my city you would cry for the cringe

yes and some men like me will never have that sadly.

• Hmm...
if you looked at couples in my city you would cry for the cringe

They will break up, hypergamy is still increasing. I believe many looksmatched couples only exist because they pre-date the normalisation of tinder around the pandemic: eventually these foids will fall like dominoes when they see their friends on social media getting with Chads.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and try2beme
They will break up, hypergamy is still increasing. I believe many looksmatched couples only exist because they pre-date the normalisation of tinder around the pandemic: eventually these foids will fall like dominoes when they see their friends on social media getting with Chads.
Dating apps have been around for a while. If anything girls stopped using them in my city

Dating apps have been around for a while. If anything girls stopped using them in my city
You dont think women are becoming more corrupt?

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
No. They want a nice guy they are familiar with
So that they can reap the long term benefits while fucking chad behind their bfs back

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and the BULL
only a desperate subhuman yearns for a long term partner. Chad just fucks and dips, no other interaction needed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and House Lannister
only a desperate subhuman yearns for a long term partner. Chad just fucks and dips, no other interaction needed.
says some depressed incel who has been sitting alone in his apartment for a few years now

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and try2beme
It doesn't if you are a jobless friendless loser but completes it if you are not

Only a virgin or someone who lacks insight would think this
You really wanna fuck used up whores and float between short term relationships with sluts for the rest of ur life?

Only a virgin or someone who lacks insight would think this
You really wanna fuck used up whores and float between short term relationships with sluts for the rest of ur life?
Muh insight when you’ve never been around a woman (besides your mom) to know how they operate. They’re energy vampires plain and simple, i don’t need that in my life at all

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Muh insight when you’ve never been around a woman (besides your mom) to know how they operate. They’re energy vampires plain and simple, i don’t need that in my life at all
Spoken like a trucel
If you havent been in enough contact with women to find one u like then just say that

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Spoken like a trucel
If you havent been in enough contact with women to find one u like then just say that
Stop destroying his copes. He needs them to stay mentally functional. :lul:

• JFL
What would fix all my problems is being able to eat McDonald’s and other junk food while being lean forever

• +1
Stop destroying his copes. He needs them to stay mentally functional. :lul:
True tbh just took a selfie and the dopamine I got is worth a thousand bitches. It’s only a matter of time until this cope is over:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and try2beme
Won't increase your PSL, tibia length, IQ, physical capabilities and frame size. Pointless.

• JFL
What would fix all my problems is being able to eat McDonald’s and other junk food while being lean forever

Micro dose DNP according to the calories you exceed each day.

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
first-lung-cancer-patient-on-tcell-receptor-therapy.jpg

If only he had a girlfriend to fix his cancer :feelscry:

• +1