INDO ARYAN MOG

chosen-one

chosen-one

Examples of INDO ARYAN top tier men and women. They mog tf out of any other “ethnic” . INB4 "muh fakeup"

IMG 2279

IMG 2277

IMG 2282

091416 zayn malik lead 212e30fc5dbc4decb6d6ecc17146e14d

IMG 2283

IMG 2284

IMG 2276

IMG 2281

IMG 2272

Most of you dogs would never pull anything close to this.

INDO ARYAN is only a cope when it’s uttered by incel Dalits who larp. NOT saying high class Indians are “UBERMENSCH” like nordics HELL NO. But still no other ethnic compares. Not chink roaches. Not niggers. Not sand monkeys.

Yeah there are hot ethnics of every variety. But y’all LOVEEE to hate on “curries” when ur just uneducated rotters.

They hated jesus because he told them the truth meme template u8oqp

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, ElBastardo and BrahminBoss
ban jeets from the 'max.org theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Debetro
Examples of INDO ARYAN top tier women. They mog tf out of any other “ethnic” woman. INB4 "muh fakeup"

IMG 2279

IMG 2277

View attachment 2525338
View attachment 2525360

View attachment 2525339
View attachment 2525340

IMG 2276

View attachment 2525337
IMG 2272

Most of you dogs would never pull anything close to this.

INDO ARYAN is only a cope when it’s uttered by incel Dalits who larp. NOT saying high class Indians are “UBERMENSCH” like nordics HELL NO. But still no other ethnic compares. Not chink roaches. Not niggers. Not sand monkeys.

Yeah there are hot ethnics of every variety. But y’all LOVEEE to hate on “curries” when ur just uneducated rotters.
I am Indo Aryan as well

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and chosen-one
@TRUE_CEL @zura

IMG 2286

IMG 2289

IMG 2295

IMG 2292

IMG 2290

IMG 2293

IMG 2297

IMG 2298

It’s in our DNA in our culture.

Attachments

• IMG_2288.jpeg
    IMG_2288.jpeg
    912.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav, Gmogger and GuyFromSingapore
>just post 1% of ur race theory

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and NateJacobs
  • +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and GuyFromSingapore
That’s what literally every one does. ur not one of us
Never said I was nor do I claim to be, ur a delusional aryacel thinking if u had more steppe u would look mogger ignoring all the subhoomans in high steppe aryan lands.

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, lightskinbengali, Perfection and 1 other person
that siddarth gupta guy frauds everything, ive never seen a good looking indo aryan except me moose ali khan salludon and urban pendu tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Dark Horse
Never said I was nor do I claim to be, ur a delusional aryacel thinking if u had more steppe u would look mogger ignoring all the subhoomans in high steppe aryan lands.
Why do I have to account for all looks levels? There’s no exposure of high steppe looks on this site or anywhere in western media so what’s wrong w posting this? Why do I have to post ugly examples too?

When a white guy posts barret do you seethe in his replies forcing him to account for regular subhuman joe as well?

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
that siddarth gupta guy frauds everything, ive never seen a good looking indo aryan except me moose ali khan salludon and urban pendu tbh
Ur hideous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and zephiresques
Why do I have to account for all looks levels? There’s no exposure of high steppe looks on this site or anywhere in western media so what’s wrong w posting this? Why do I have to post ugly examples too?
because u claim that ur 1% of the 1% mog every ethnic group around

all of your examples are ugly.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, Dark Horse, flippasav and 4 others
Ur hideous
you seriously posting htns on op lol i know enough about ur aesthetic sensibility that your opinion is zilch to me keep coping dindu. you have to be genetic specimen to make it out as indian and you arent, keep crying

• Ugh..
the only GL is the one direction Faggot, and he isn’t curry:feelskek:

laughs in kerala christian clan

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
indo aryan = worsened, mixed, unevolved subtype of med aryan.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Dark Horse and GuyFromSingapore
because u claim that ur 1% of the 1% mog every ethnic group around
Now ur getting it. Yes this 1% mogs the other 1%es from other “ethnic” peoples imho. I’m not comparing these literal models and actors and influencers to average people of other ethnicities. That’s not my claim

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, bradpittshairline and PseudoMaxxer
Nigga really posted this as evidence of his ding ding ethnciity being moggers :feelskek::feelskek: fucking pajeet dindu needs to off himself you need to be 0.0001 percent to esecape the indo aryan failo and you aint it buddy

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bludwin and GuyFromSingapore
Nigga really posted this as evidence of his ding ding ethnciity being moggers :feelskek::feelskek: fucking pajeet dindu needs to off himself you need to be 0.0001 percent to esecape the indo aryan failo and you aint it buddy

View attachment 2525512
Now ur getting it. Yes this 1% mogs the other 1%es from other “ethnic” peoples imho. I’m not comparing these literal models and actors and influencers to average people of other ethnicities. That’s not my claim
kerala dravid reigns suprmee buddy boyo

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and BrahminBoss
indo aryan = worsened, mixed, unevolved subtype of med aryan.
frequency of being gl with indo aryan phenotype is much lower than meditarranid.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Debetro
U look like a deformed Snapchat filter. Keep coping
average fingol mogs the top percentile examples you've posted of your masterrace.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and GuyFromSingapore
These types are common amongst North Indians. Nothing special.

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura and BrahminBoss
Stop jfl at my posts Brahmin bitch boy. I'll cave your head in and piss on your corpse.

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
no indo aryan has ever been pleasant to look at
bhai woke up today in a bad mood and decided he needs to put down obv moggers of a race to feel better and bump himself up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, BrahminBoss and Debetro
no indo aryan has ever been pleasant to look at
my avi salludon moose akash kumar (hes actually full indian he lied about his ethnicty i read a good article on it)

bhai woke up today in a bad mood and decided he needs to put down obv moggers of a race to feel better and bump himself up
you guys wettiest dream is going to sleep waking up going to the bathroom and see a mediterranian figure in the mirror

• Ugh..
average fingol mogs the top percentile examples you've posted of your masterrace.

View attachment 2525518
Obviously you cannot read. I explicitly said I’m not saying they are ubermensch just that I appreciate their beauty.
I didn’t even talk abt white ppl this is none of your business
No need to get defensive

Last edited:
you guys wettiest dream is going to sleep waking up going to the bathroom and see a mediterranian figure in the mirror
You’re so mad bro get off the thread then lmao! I appreciate somehting and you’re big mad because you don’t. Just chill

• +1
I was watching Equalizer trailer a minute ago autisticly analyzing phenos and trust me, this tall dark and handsome meme has been very exaggerated. Would rather be how I look now then an inferior med.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

Shitalian.

I was watching Equalizer trailer a minute ago autisticly analyzing phenos and trust me, this tall dark and handsome meme has been very exaggerated. Would rather be how I look now then an inferior med.

Don't speak. You're embarrassing yourself.

my avi salludon moose akash kumar (hes actually full indian he lied about his ethnicty i read a good article on it)
first looks like he stinks middle one is an animal and last one is a jew with jew traits aka enemies of human beauty
akash-kumar-ig-1024x896.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and BrahminBoss
I hate katrina so fucking much. ugly whore

first looks like he stinks middle one is an animal and last one is a jew with jew traits aka enemies of human beauty
akash-kumar-ig-1024x896.jpeg
He’s not even the same race u idiot. I didn’t even include him as an example your Fighting invisible ghosts here. Whatever keep barking

You’re so mad bro get off the thread then lmao! I appreciate somehting and you’re big mad because you don’t. Just chill
i try to normalize not being hypocrital and being realistic

idk. being mediterraryan seems very close to ideal
iu

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura