Inel Trait: Believing the holocaust didnt happen amd other retarded conspiracy theory copes

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SpearOfOrion and hebbewem
Its more of an outrageous unbelievable conspiracy theory that 6 million were gassed and other various things such as masturbated to death, had heads shrunken, or made into lamp shades. LMFAO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 4804 and 5 others
Its more of an outrageous unbelievable conspiracy theory that 6 million were gassed and other various things such as masturbated to death, had heads shrunken, or made into lamp shades. LMFAO

Ok jew

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Incel Trait: Caring if something years ago did or did not happen.

Do you think Chad gives a fuck about some shit that happened almost 100 years ago? I doubt it, Chad is focused on fucking Stacey's and making cash.

• +1
Reactions: MugzLePew, Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 4804 and 7 others

Do you think Chad gives a fuck about some shit that happened almost 100 years ago? I doubt it, Chad is focused on fucking Stacey's and making cash.

It's hot when chad knows history

Incel trait: apologizing for an event that happened 8 decades ago every year

415fqv

• JFL
Reactions: MugzLePew and Deleted member 4804
CRY FOR HOLOHAUX

squidbro stop cooming

This

Most Chads have no real knowledge about the World other then what's necessary. He already knows the meaning of life on a subconscious level, which is to have sex and mog. He doesn't need to cope with obscure theories and other autistic nonsense.

JFL the pings made me come back to this.

Honestly though, think about it.

Let's say somehow that shit actually happened. Let's say the six million died. What difference does that shit make to your day to day life? You still have to go to work, you still have to struggle to even get a crumb of pussy, and you still have to deal day by day with shitty life while wagecucking so you can go get your next cope or surgery whatever.

Now on the other hand, what if that shit DIDN'T happen. Literally NO DIFFERENCE. "Omg the elite lied to us!" No shit they probably lie about a ton of other stuff but who cares, know your place. Just let them do there thing and you do yours. Fuck are you going to do if it was actually fake? Cry about it? That's it? What a waste of time and energy.

• +1
Reactions: MugzLePew, Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 2597
my personal least favourite is 9/11 truthers. there is literally no getting through to them.

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Incel trait= spelling "incel" wrong