Inel trait: Getting a haircut every 2 weeks or less.

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
Over if you get a high maintenance try hard hairstyle with fades and shit. If you spend more than 30 minutes in the morning doing you hair, you are legit retarded. Women cage at your greasy, try hard hair in which you've dumped all kinds of normie gels and shit.

vs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Cope. Fades are the way to go for the majority of men, who don't have top tier male model faces.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I used to get a haircut every two weeks when I was still bluepilled. Now I just get a haircut every 2 months or so when I can't manage to tame my hair anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
I used to get a haircut every two weeks when I was still bluepilled. Now I just get a haircut every 2 months or so when I can't manage to tame my hair anymore.
Same, I unironically thought I would look like a model every time I went to the barber. I showed them a picture of a model with the haircut I wanted. Now I realize what a meme haircuts are, there are no magical haircuts that will raise your psl. Just find a hairstyle that covers your skull failos tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Time Travel
Called being black

But I agree

Sexiest niggas got dreads no homo

i get mine done every 4 weeks

I get mine done every couple of months. It gets to a stage where my hair is taller than my face, and is uncontrollable. Hate that shit.