Inel trait: Having height as your only asset

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
You have height as your only asset, so you’re highly insecure about it and develop BDD around it.

You also go to extreme lengths to improve it and delude yourself into thinking that it’s right to do so. You project your insecurities about height onto others so that you can feel more secure in your cope.

@Griffith

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
I dont have any assets.

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
height copers are the most annoying

i fully understand the falios of being a manlet but 6’1 in USA wont save a 4 PSL face

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Aesthetic, hebbewem and 1 other person
Well we could say the same about face lol.

Obsessing over just one thing is a huge mistake

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joao, zeno and Blackout.xl
I am not sure what animosity you have against me. All i yearn for is to get taller, i am deeply insecure about my height and i feel short. I have two options to fix this, the first one is roping the second one is to get LL. I suspect the reason you became so enraged because we share a similar height and the fact that someone is not satisfied with that same trait, might have hit a nerve with you.

I have done several things that might seem extraordinary, heck i even got on Finasteride before i even had any sign of recession to maintain a NW0. I was taking precautions to stop aging at just 16.

The simple matter is that we will never understand each other, our wiring is completely different. My cause might seem extreme to you but to me it is the minutest i could do. And that is completely fine, i will never set for mediocrity and do not expect anyone else to follow into my steps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2933

I’m a proponent of everything matters theory

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
again a top tier thread made by my brother blackout.

I indeed am mirin

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Sikkunt23
I am not sure what animosity you have against me. All i yearn for is to get taller, i am deeply insecure about my height and i feel short. I have two options to fix this, the first one is roping the second one is to get LL. I suspect the reason you became so enraged because we share a similar height and the fact that someone is not satisfied with that same trait, might have hit a nerve with you.

I have done several things that might seem extraordinary, heck i even got on Finasteride before i even had any sign of recession to maintain a NW0. I was taking precautions to stop aging at just 16.

The simple matter is that we will never understand each other, our wiring is completely different. My cause might seem extreme to you but to me it is the minutest i could do. And that is completely fine, i will never set for mediocrity and do not expect anyone else to follow into my steps.
How old are you

You have height as your only asset, so you’re highly insecure about it and develop BDD around it.

You also go to extreme lengths to improve it and delude yourself into thinking that it’s right to do so. You project your insecurities about height onto others so that you can feel more secure in your cope.

@Griffith
but.. your height is all you have. You're 6'4 and that's all you ever talk about "Once I lose all this fat I'll be a 6'4 slayer!!!" I think you're emotionally unstable, you make threads on people over and over and tag them over and over if they say the slightest thing against you in one of your threads. You've made more threads than I can count claiming that you're gonna leave the forum and that noone likes you, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

• +1
Reactions: Griffith
Don’t think that, king
I'm 1cm below Poland average height, face subhuman, 23 and in highschool for adults, jobless, never had a conversation with a woman irl.

• So Sad
I’m a proponent of everything matters theory
Yh. But as the name itself says,it's gonna take everything from you too. Worrying about so much is exhausting

• +1

I want to destroy your status, I can’t allow you become a forum chad.

you’re frauding, we caught you. You’re deeply insecure because it’s your ONLY ASSET. It’s all u have. No height and u rope on the spot.

I don’t have severe BDD, unlike you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

i fully understand the falios of being a manlet but 6’1 in USA wont save a 4 PSL face
Manlet coper

6'1 is a pretty good height and 4psl face is average

That's a lot better than many guys here have

• +1
Reactions: zeno and RAITEIII
but.. your height is all you have. You're 6'4 and that's all you ever talk about "Once I lose all this fat I'll be a 6'4 slayer!!!" I think you're emotionally unstable, you make threads on people over and over and tag them over and over if they say the slightest thing against you in one of your threads. You've made more threads than I can count claiming that you're gonna leave the forum and that noone likes you, SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Cope cope cope if I was 6’1 I’d say I’d be a 6’1 slayer lol height is one of my assets not my only asset, indeed.

I’m a mentally fucked shitposter, u gonna cry to me rn?

I'm 1cm below Poland average height, face subhuman, 23 and in highschool for adults, jobless, never had a conversation with a woman irl.
You could be friends with pietrosiek

Manlet coper

Base 4psl face haloed by height can make you fraud higher final face psl. Not always tho.

Cope cope cope if I was 6’1 I’d say I’d be a 6’1 slayer lol height is one of my assets not my only asset, indeed.

I’m a mentally fucked shitposter, u gonna cry to me rn?
bro just stop crying and looksmax lol, none of this matters why do you care about worthless shit who cares if @Griffith gets a LL surgery or not
why do you place importance on being a "forum chad" why do you even care what other users type on this random obscure website stop beign such a low t high e weirdo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Griffith and RAITEIII

legit. but face is obviously more important till 10cm below average.

How old are you

I want to destroy your status, I can’t allow you become a forum chad.

you’re frauding, we caught you. You’re deeply insecure because it’s your ONLY ASSET. It’s all u have. No height and u rope on the spot.

I don’t have severe BDD, unlike you.

If it makes you feel any better i have zero ambition to become a forum chad. I didn't have any status on this forum, maybe until now.
About your second statement, reread my previous comments and see that i already said all those things about myself.

obviously if height is all you got you gonna be insecure about it but that doesnt take away that its a huge asset, and lower spectrum of psl matters more than high end, what i mean is a 3 psl will be an incel but a 6psl is gonna slay hard

id pref to be 6psl 6'5 than 7psl 6ft

• Woah
Reactions: joao
bro just stop crying and looksmax lol, none of this matters why do you care about worthless shit who cares if @Griffith gets a LL surgery or not
why do you place importance on being a "forum chad" why do you even care what other users type on this random obscure website stop beign such a low t high e weirdo
Looksmaxxing Rn

nah bro I gotta stop him I gotta eviscerate his status indeed.

also the rent is indeed free, you’re replying to all my threads indeed. Keep crying for me as I pass time shitposting. More is yet to come

Base 4psl face haloed by height can make you fraud higher final face psl. Not always tho.
With an 4psl average white face and 6'1 you shouldn't have trouble to get girls in real life

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I agree with the message but not the words you used.

If people here didn't lick gl users* assess there wouldn't be larps and none would care that much

This guy @Blackout.xl is on war mode

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and RAITEIII
why heightpill rent free in ur head ?
manlet coper

why heightpill rent free in ur head ?
manlet coper
Not manlet

On larper patrol Rn keep crying indeed the rent is free you subhuman dog.

With an 4psl average white face and 6'1 you shouldn't have trouble to get girls in real life
wont be easy aswell, you will be able to slay uglies on a regular base prob, but average cute girls its gonna be hell at that psl
6'1 is just slightly above the average not enough to rly hallo, but they wont call u short

• +1
wont be easy aswell, you will be able to slay uglies on a regular base prob, but average cute girls its gonna be hell at that psl
6'1 is just slightly above the average not enough to rly hallo, but they wont call u short
Imagin me beeing all that but not white.. over

Manlet coper

ok yet you are 6’0 in turkey and incel

but i am 5’9 in UK and not, plus much younger than you

he’s 6’4 and....

BLACK.

he can easily gymcel and be an ogre that’s attractive to girls with BBC fetish, even if his face is not that good.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and zeno
Im kurd. Ppl say i look arab or pakistan/Indian etc
arab phenotype is portrayed exotic, the other are death sentence same tier w gooks 99.99% of the time, do u live in the west?

he’s 6’4 and....

BLACK.

he can easily gymcel and be an ogre that’s attractive to girls with BBC fetish, even if his face is not that good.
cope face is all that matters

arab phenotype is portrayed exotic, the other are death sentence same tier w gooks 99.99% of the time, do u live in the west?
Yes

not all arabs are exotic.

Levantine arabs and berbers have decent pheno but it’s over if you’re a gulf arab generally (they are dark and low test)

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Blackout.xl and zeno

Ikr. 6'1 guy in america needs 2 inch heels to stand out.

• +1
I think u saw my face already iirc in the rating sub

then it will be hard, try to get as big as you can and appear high t, and just say ure arab to whoever asks u

cant remember :pp
Im already big. 6,3. But women arent attracted to me this shit skin i have

not all arabs are exotic.

Levantine arabs and berbers have decent pheno but it’s over if you’re a gulf arab generally (they are dark and low test)
i dont know about them but in general theyre portrayed good, whenever i head about arabs i dont get the same feeling as pakistanis indians
in my mind arabs are darker tone meds with big chins and they got sarbe swords and theyre princes lmMAOO

Last edited:
  • +1

But face is much more important than height. Imagine if I was in the first percentile of face...

ok yet you are 6’0 in turkey and incel

but i am 5’9 in UK and not, plus much younger than you
I live in Germany and I had girls interested in me

And you probably only date 4psl girls

• JFL
Another 6’3 nigga looooooool
i can tell you really hold your height in high regard, you doubt anyone who's near your height because you think you being that tall is so special and cool. doesnt matter youre obese and probably ugly

• +1
Reactions: Griffith and zeno
But face is much more important than height. Imagine if I was in the first percentile of face...
Implying that 5'3 is first percentile

i dont know about them but in general theyre portrayed good, whenever i head about arabs i dont get the same feeling as pakistanis indians
in my mind arabs are darker tone meds with big chins and they got sarbe swords and theyre princes lmMAOO
yeah they have more SMV than south asians for sure..

• +1
Reactions: zeno