Inel trait: Having height as your only asset

yeah they have more SMV than south asians for sure..
Both are pretty much at the bottom of the barrel tbh. White or light skin get the cake, the rest will get the crumbs

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Both are pretty much at the bottom of the barrel tbh. White or light skin get the cake, the rest will get the crumbs
berber or levantine arab which pretty much can pass as med or a bit more ethnic is easily good enough.

berber or levantine arab which pretty much can pass as med or a bit more ethnic is easily good enough.
I dont know how they look, but probably they have light skin.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
But face is much more important than height. Imagine if I was in the first percentile of face...
You can't just rely on face forever lol. You need to boost everything. Face height body and dick
You can't just rely on face forever lol. You need to boost everything. Face height body and dick
That's the path to being unmogable

• Love it
Reactions: joao
Most girls don't care about height if you are gl
IMG 20200208 161653

This is what I was told on here yet I still have tonnes of white gl girls in my dms. The shitskin failo is the biggest meme jfl.

Last edited:
i can tell you really hold your height in high regard, you doubt anyone who's near your height because you think you being that tall is so special and cool. doesnt matter youre obese and probably ugly
View attachment 260045
I don’t. I’m calling out larping niggas Rn. Keep coping Though, rent free in your narrow skull

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad