Inel trait: People don’t want to stay around you

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
People want to leave your presence and actively avoid it. If you go and walk with other people in a group, they all will walk faster to leave you behind. They also don’t want to interact with you on social media either

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3832
eugene trait

titbot trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Blackout.xl
This still happens to me sometimes lmao especially when i used to hit bars up etc with some people i called muh ¨friends¨

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Blackout.xl
People want to leave your presence and actively avoid it. If you go and walk with other people in a group, they all will walk faster to leave you behind. They also don’t want to interact with you on social media either
Or maybe they're so subhuman that they can't accept you mogging them to death when they stay around you.

Or maybe they're so subhuman that they can't accept you mogging them to death when they stay around you.
I height mogged them all but they facemogged me into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
I height mogged them all but they facemogged me into oblivion
Remind those who facemog you that you can bash their skulls in whenever you feel like it xD.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
It’s impossible to feel uncomfortable around a Nigga tbh
High Nt

Now you're getting too personal, boyo :(

feels 😞

foids deliberately rather stand than sit next 2 me on the bus

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
feels 😞

foids deliberately rather stand than sit next 2 me on the bus
I've had an empty seat next to me so many times even with people standing. Nothing will make you want to die than that experience.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
I've had an empty seat next to me so many times even with people standing. Nothing will make you want to die than that experience.
OH MAN IT'S OVER FOR BOTH OF US

I_Know_That_Feel.jpg