Inel trait: the first website you visit when you wake up

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,135
Is an incel forum

And the last one is either an incel forum or porndude

:feelshah:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
First thing in the morning I visit porndude
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6305
First thing İn the morning I Cuddle with my teddy bear
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6305
i visit bbc.co.uk to read the news about what the normie NPC's are whining and crying about today in my jester country and this clown world
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
I spray water salt on my hair.
 
i visit bbc.co.uk to read the news about what the normie NPC's are whining and crying about today in my jester country and this clown world
BBC :feelshah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Truecel trait: having 500 browser tabs open at all times from ruining your dopamine system
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4563
Visito o site da brasileirinhas
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta and Deleted member 6305
first thing i vitied when i woke up today was looksmax.me so yes, this is incel trait
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Can confirm this is indeed the first forum I visit when I wake up.
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6305

Similar threads

Lemic
Replies
8
Views
62
dxo
dxo
WonkyChin186
Replies
3
Views
17
chang cypionate
chang cypionate
Amuzant
Replies
6
Views
59
Amuzant
Amuzant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top