INFADOLAN and SQALANE OIL together?

D

Deleted member 3580

Iron
Can Infadolan and Squalane Oil be used together?
Thinking of using both,twice a day: AM+PM

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
bump

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I have never heard of these

Perhaps rephrase the question lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3580
I read @benignice skin care guide where he recommended using oils. Squalane oil being the most stable and suitable for all skin types. I probably found out about the Infadolan from Astro Sky's skin care routine video. I wanted to know if both can be used together...

I mean, you could, but you'd be a ball of grease. Unless you have beyond dry skin I wouldn't recommend Infadolan during the day.

• +1
I mean, you could, but you'd be a ball of grease. Unless you have beyond dry skin I wouldn't recommend Infadolan during the day.
Does the Infadolan make things any better from a scientific point of view? Or is it just unnecessary and an overkill? I used to have really oily skin and frequent breakouts until I hopped on Isotretinoine (10mg) for 6-10 months.
My Chinese moisture & oil level detector gives a reading of 30 percent on my bare face skin and around 40 percent with all my skin care products on...
0-35% being below Average
35-55% being Average
55-100% being excellent
I think the machine might be broken,you never know haha

Does the Infadolan make things any better from a scientific point of view? Or is it just unnecessary and an overkill? I used to have really oily skin and frequent breakouts until I hopped on Isotretinoine (10mg) for 6-10 months.
My Chinese moisture & oil level detector gives a reading of 30 percent on my bare face skin and around 40 percent with all my skin care products on...
0-35% being below Average
35-55% being Average
55-100% being excellent
I think the machine might be broken,you never know haha
Infadolan is just an ointment that is used to heal the skin- its probably unnecessary every day.

• +1
Infadolan is just an ointment that is used to heal the skin- its probably unnecessary every day.
That answers my question. Thanks :D