Infield Analysis - 6-12-21

Sadly gaining females friends is extremely hard (at least I find it) since so many guys also wan to have them in their social groups.
how tf is it extremely hard tho.
it should be easier than getting male friends assuming you're above average

how tf is it extremely hard tho.
it should be easier than getting male friends assuming you're above average
Even if you are above avg that's not how it works. You clearly have zero idea of what you are talking about.

Even if you are above avg that's not how it works. You clearly have zero idea of what you are talking about.
no i do have actually. I manage to get along with females better and gaining female friends seems easier overall. And I see that when we comparise an above average guy to an average guy, the gender distribution of friends are different in the same social circle.

Last edited:
no i do have actually. I manage to get along with females better and gaining female friends seems easier overall. And I see that if we comparise an above average to an average the gender distribution of friends are different in the same social circle.
LOL, how old are you ? Are you still in school. you know that after a few years in college it's impossible to gain female friends, unless they choose you they first enter uni?

• Hmm...
Reactions: bernanddrago
LOL, how old are you ? Are you still in school. you know that after a few years in college it's impossible to gain female friends, unless they choose you they first enter uni?
19 atm. currently studying in the university. my example has happened recently. (19-22 y.o social circle)
Not only in university, on all occasions I manage to get along with females a bit better than males on usual tbh (close friends or usual friends etc.)

Last edited:
This asian dude was mackin on white chicks the whole night :lul: Dude wasn't even a Chang, he was at least 5'9, average face, build, etc.
Just be NT & sociable bro
PSL ignores this factor because most are faggots

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite