Infinite borrowing glitch

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
This is For Full crazy retards. borderline Infinite borrowing glitch, on this crypto platform.

This, is:
ControlTheNarrative (form Wallstreetbetts) type of retardation. One either goes to the moon, or bust.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, noodlelover and Deleted member 7098
I didn't watch because you posted a video from a known scammer. He created a pump and dump shitcoin, lied about investing a million dollars of his own money into it, has false flagged people's videos to take down criticism, attempted to pay off critics, and is one of the most cringe narcists on youtube that pretends to "provide value" while giving his audience the feeling of being smarter while wasting their time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, Deleted member 6128 and CristianT
I didn't watch because you posted a video from a known scammer. He created a pump and dump shitcoin, lied about investing a million dollars of his own money into it, has false flagged people's videos to take down criticism, attempted to pay off critics, and is one of the most cringe narcists on youtube
wow, that was a stealing scam that must have caused him to manage to steal alot of money.
I didn't know he was scammer. But I do recall watching a video of him, where I found him an annoying whynning bitch. He was talking about how beaing wealthy is annoying, because you have to do alot of capital management activities, and you own alot of things that you eed to manage. And he talked about how he would rather have some simple job with a Toyota and no wealth. I was like, WTF!!! You can just give 90% your money and stuff away to a charity, and sell your possessions and than give the money to charuty. And than get a regular job, and bamm. you life your dream life. I have seen Buddhist monks do this, sell all they have, so to go life as a person with no/little ownings. Mirin how these people dare to do that.
that pretends to "provide value" while giving his audience the feeling of being smarter while wasting their time.
true that.

Anyways.
using a boworrowing glitch, on a platfrm . is retarded to do. One will like be among the 99% that will lose their ass. But 1% of using this glitch might hit jackpot.

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
I found him an annoying whynning bitch.
Same. I can't stand him.
He was talking about how beaing wealthy is annoying, because you have to do alot of capital management activities, and you own alot of things that you eed to manage. And he talked about how he would rather have some simple job with a Toyota and no wealth.
Reminds me of Tai Lopez, in one of his rented cars pretending he owned it, talking about how he doesn't value material possessions because true wealth is "knowledge".

It always blows my mind how people fall for these pretend rich scammers, even the ones without intelligence or social skills like Tai Lopez. Granted many fake gurus do fail and go broke while pretending to be rich.
I was like, WTF!!! You can just give 90% your money and stuff away to a charity, and sell your possessions and than give the money to charuty. And than get a regular job, and bamm. you life your dream life. I have seen Buddhist monks do this, sell all they have, so to go life as a person with no/little ownings. Mirin how these people dare to do that.

true that.

Anyways.
using a boworrowing glitch, on a platfrm . is retarded to do. One will like be among the 99% that will lose their ass. But 1% of using this glitch might hit jackpot.
Definitely

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fear
isn't that the gook who got cucked, incel rinsed, and divorce raped? imagine showing your face on youtube after all that

:cage:

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Jesus Christ what a shit thread