Infinite victory

Fear

Fear

Anatomy is Destiny

A recent attempt was made to silence me on this message board. This has ended, quite predictably, in swift and utter failure. To commemorate the occasion, I will be posting a story I've wanted to share for a few months fairly soon. But I will also take this chance to issue the following rare warning:

My future has never contained any result aside from perfect and perpetual victory. I shall therefore, henceforth, post as I — and only I — see fit, and no one here shall so much as dare to raise a finger in defiance. This is not a threat so much as an extension of my mercy. For my critics are usually short-lived, and now, knowing this, even the forum staff have submitted to my will.

Thus, those with the strength to oppose me no longer exist. My dominion is absolute. My authority is supreme. I cannot be beaten. And I cannot be denied.

So let this serve as your first and final warning. Question me again and I shall roll over this place like a giant earthmover — crunch, grind, squirt. There will not be time to run or space to run to. There will only be the chance to watch the forum crack with the weight of your colossal failure. And then, when the dust settles, my kingdom shall know no end.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, stuckneworleans, Ritalincel and 8 others
:feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow:

• Woah
Reactions: Fear
Monkaneet

• Woah
ngl your name really suits you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Warlow, Fear and NarcyChadlite
:feelstrash:

• Woah
I wonder what mental illness or degree of autism you suffer from... not hatin.. just curious

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 6382, sytyl and 2 others
miring, looking forward to yet another banger thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel and Fear
I always win I just don’t lose

• +1
@slime level cringe

didn't listen
A recent attempt was made to silence me on this message board. This has ended, quite predictably, in swift and utter failure. To commemorate the occasion, I will be posting a story I've wanted to share for a few months fairly soon. But I will also take this chance to issue the following rare warning:

My future has never contained any result aside from perfect and perpetual victory. I shall therefore, henceforth, post as I — and only I — see fit, and no one here shall so much as dare to raise a finger in defiance. This is not a threat so much as an extension of my mercy. For my critics are usually short-lived, and now, knowing this, even the forum staff have submitted to my will.

Thus, those with the strength to oppose me no longer exist. My dominion is absolute. My authority is supreme. I cannot be beaten. And I cannot be denied.

So let this serve as your first and final warning. Question me again and I shall roll over this place like a giant earthmover — crunch, grind, squirt. There will not be time to run or space to run to. There will only be the chance to watch the forum crack with the weight of your colossal failure. And then, when the dust settles, my kingdom shall know no end.
didn't read

i find great interest in the curves of your mind

• Woah
SmartSelect 20191112 233801 Instagram

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, Fear and Deleted member 685
Imagine taking an online forum this seriously

jesus fucking Christ

• Woah