Inflation debunked #6

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
FVEBy0kX0AM__gG

reminder!

8.6% inflation is such a joke because oil prices are capped out atm, they can only move down. If they move up it forcefully crashes the economy and oil crashes anyways! Powell / fed reserve are high iq and know what theyre doing. Current rate hikes are posturing for low iq voter sentiment opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
oil will literally keep going up forever as long as i keep getting demolished on my USO puts

"Inflation debunked" says a god damn democrat.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
oil will literally keep going up forever as long as i keep getting demolished on my USO puts
oil will literally be raped, it will be bloody

Inflation is caused by the state banks only

"Inflation debunked" says a god damn democrat.
inflation is overrated and debunked, read my other 5 debunk threads to learn about inflation

Inflation is caused by the state banks only
all inflation crises are fx inflation not global commodity inflation LOL! commodity prices fluctuate up and down, its not a big deal

LOL all this hyper sensationlization of inflation on the media last year was literally just dammage control by corporations that wanted to exploit this period by jacking up the fucking prices beyond belief. They're all making record level profits. Utter fucking joke system

LOL all this hyper sensationlization of inflation on the media last year was literally just dammage control by corporations that wanted to exploit this period by jacking up the fucking prices beyond belief. They're all making record level profits. Utter fucking joke system

Another democrat voter shares their worthless ass opinion.

America should start a big war somewhere and sell arms to one of the sides of conflict.

Oh, wait...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
https://fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?g=KwRP
I disagree, corporations are innocent. Producer inflation is higher than consumer inflation!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Harold O'brien and Deleted member 19551
its over for americucks JFL