influence of the sun on your eye-colour

Hernan

Hernan

Doctor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
To start, this is just a theory (maybe dumb maybe not (probably dumb)):
It is said looking at the sun darkens your eyes, but there is a surgery out there that changes your eyecolour, well actually lightens them (u can only go lighter not darker) by burning the melanin in your eyes with a laser.
My question is couldnt the sun do the same instead of darkening your eyes?
I have done this a long time and can actually say my eyes got a notable bit lighter.(could also be because of something else ofcourse)
Could the sun serve the same purpose as the laser when utilised correctly?

@PsychoDsk @Narcissus🥀 @PseudoMaxxer @asdvek @Xangsane (kinda real nigga) @StraightHeadJames @Iasacrko @WELOVELOOKS @almostchadlite @ConfusedBolivian @flippasav @fufurjde @PseduoAryan @Squirtle @sub5c3l @Sushifart @TARAN @wishIwasSalludon @wsada

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Narcissus🥀 and whitegymcel88
Just fucking burn up your eyes by looking at the sun theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dreambell1423 and Hernan
To start, this is just a theory (maybe dumb maybe not (probably dumb)):
It is said looking at the sun darkens your eyes, but there is a surgery out there that changes your eyecolour, well actually lightens them (u can only go lighter not darker) by burning the melanin in your eyes with a laser.
My question is couldnt the sun do the same instead of darkening your eyes?
I have done this a long time and can actually say my eyes got a notable bit lighter.(could also be because of something else ofcourse)
Could the sun serve the same purpose as the laser when utilised correctly?

@PsychoDsk @Narcissus🥀 @PseudoMaxxer @asdvek @Xangsane (kinda real nigga) @StraightHeadJames @Iasacrko @WELOVELOOKS @almostchadlite @ConfusedBolivian @flippasav @fufurjde @PseduoAryan @Squirtle @sub5c3l @Sushifart @TARAN @wishIwasSalludon @wsada
Screenshot 2024 03 26 232744

Shut Up Nigga
go fuck yourself piece of shit nigger. You are legit poop colour. Get off the forum, return the stolen computer and return to the field. I'm gonna go to my house outside of the hood to eat something non-KFC and then i'll insult you shitskins some more

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
go fuck yourself piece of shit nigger. You are legit poop colour. I'm gonna go home to my house outside of the hood to eat something non-KFC and then i'll insult you shitskins some more
“go home to my house“ The most high IQ hyperborean master race :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Hernan
go fuck yourself piece of shit nigger. You are legit poop colour. Get off the forum, return the stolen computer and return to the field. I'm gonna go to my house outside of the hood to eat something non-KFC and then i'll insult you shitskins some more
This is coming from a retard belgian subhuman who is 5'7 and got bottom of the barrel genetics

Well it could definitely do more damage and the benefit might not exist.
So high risk and probably no reward, just wear contacts instead.

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
This is coming from a retard belgian subhuman who is 5'7 and got bottom of the barrel genetics
im 1meter 78 at 16 and @PsychoDsk saw my face and can testify i mog u back to your owners

Well it could definitely do more damage and the benefit might not exist.
So high risk and probably no reward, just wear contacts instead.
contacts gay asf. Also everything has risks, might aswell do the laser thing then

Last edited:
it makes a difference yeah. And did you find it by running through my profile? (also nothing changed so yes i will keep roting+ u will too else you wouldnt be here would you)
It really doesn't when you're almost always wearing shoes and everyone else is too and I'm not active I'm only here from ghits and shiggles, you will be here rotting and venting to incels who will troll you until you kill yourself.

"no one will remember me it doesnt really matter if I exist does it? No. Life's best gift is death and today im accepting it."

Nothing is stopping you buddy go ahead:)

It really doesn't when you're almost always wearing shoes around people and I'm not active I'm only here from ghits and shiggles, you will be here rotting and venting to incels who will troll you until you kill yourself.

"no one will remember me it doesnt really matter if I exist does it? No. Life's best gift is death and today im accepting it."

Nothing is stopping you buddy go ahead:)
Burn in hell whore. i wanted to and i still will one day probably. But before that i wanna see if surgeries change anything. i'll tag you in 2 years (around 2) to tell you if it worked or ill have to kms+ i cant for my grandmas who do love me

Burn in hell whore. i wanted to and i still will one day probably. But before that i wanna see if surgeries change anything. i'll tag you in 2 years (around 2) to tell you if it worked or ill have to kms+ i cant for my grandmas who do love me
She won't remember you in a couple of months, you will only have memories of her and she won't even recognize your face, maybe go to .co they might sympathize with their fellow narcy subhuman who is just as aspie as them.:)