Contributor
The medial canthus can be elongated via cog threads along the nose
water cycling is legit
switch potassium chloride for table salt tastes the same
the longer you cook beef the less calories it will yield
mew while swallowing decreases post meal bloat
applying H202 to teeth via q-tip mogs at night
conditioner causes acne specifically closed comedones
use silk bonnets to reduce bedhead and wake up with good hair (the ones blacks wear)
dmso DOES lighten eyes, you dont need the whole elbastordo mix, just dilute dmso with saline to save $
chewing fixes bite occlusion
you can train neck caves and abs daily
you dont need as much gym recovery time as you think, your body adaps and recovers quicker
potatoes are best anti bloat carb, rice is also ok.
dont eat more than 150g of carbs if you want to leanmax
jump rope is the most efficient way for lymphatic drainage
you can achieve lower set brows by pushing them down with PDO, thread above on the forehead and push down
canthoplasty is giga easy to DIY, you can cut the medial canthus and suture it quite easily. not so much the lateral canthus but still doable
lemonbottle is shit compared to aqualx but aqualx lumps temporarily
botox is an easy way to relax the brows and make them lower set, the nose botox is less useful.
lowering the nasolabial angle reduces the philtrum length
you can pull the brow up to have positive brow tilt via pdo
botox into the depressor septi nasi raises the tip significantly
jeavua toxin is just as good and much cheaper just lasts a bit less
plasma fibroblast pens can shrink the nose

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Kaires, grief and 35 others
quote specific lines if u want me to make in depth threads about a specific thing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, poopoohead, datboijj and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Allornothing, poopoohead and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, poopoohead, blmratiopiggypoop and 7 others
DIY cantho?

How @NorwoodAscender

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, socialcel, tigrxs and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, poopoohead, blmratiopiggypoop and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: grief, kebab, poopoohead and 5 others
no never done before I have a cousin whos a ER trauma surgeon who helped me brainstorm it
Is it easier to do than DIY alar base surgery

I saw some vids and there’s no way I’ll be able to cut cartilage out of my nose and restitch it back into place without bleeding out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, IMOGYOU and tigrxs
Is it easier to do than DIY alar base surgery

I saw some vids and there’s no way I’ll be able to cut cartilage out of my nose and restitch it back into place without bleeding out
if u use local anesthesia its easy, just learn how to suture well first, your only removing 1mm of skin from ur alar base typically so minimal blood loss will happen

If anything u can cut it with one of those pens with heat radio frequencies so it doesnt bleed

trust me surgeons arent that much smarter than you, its not OBO its alarplasty

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, poopoohead, tigrxs and 3 others
if u use local anesthesia its easy, just learn how to suture well first, your only removing 1mm of skin from ur alar base typically so minimal blood loss will happen

If anything u can cut it with one of those pens with heat radio frequencies so it doesnt bleed

Problem is my nasal bridge is the problem, I don’t see how I’ll be able to break the nasal bones internally, rearrange it, and restitch the incision I made on my columella

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, tigrxs and Clavicular
Problem is my nasal bridge is the problem, I don’t see how I’ll be able to break the nasal bones internally, rearrange it, and restitch the incision I made on my columella
oh hell no dont think about doing an open rhinoplasty and cutting the bone u will pass out mid procedure jfl

you can only do soft tissue or you will pass out from trauma

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, deepfuckingvalue, iabsolvejordan and 2 others
DIY cantho?

How @NorwoodAscender
would save my life if i was low inhib enough to do it. i’m not tho, barely would take the risk of a surgeon botching it let alone my retarded ass

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, EzikoIsHere, IMOGYOU and 2 others
oh hell no dont think about doing an open rhinoplasty and cutting the bone u will pass out mid procedure jfl

you can only do soft tissue or you will pass out from trauma
Exactly, all good though I’m just waiting till summer so I can get rhino with Medaway in turkey :feelshehe:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and tigrxs
would save my life if i was low inhib enough to do it. i’m not tho, barely would take the risk of a surgeon botching it let alone my retarded ass
I’ll fly over to the states and perform it on you innit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: grief, Clavicular, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
would you chew on the fucked up side or the normal side?

my right side molar for instance is raised higher than my left so would I be chewing on my left or my right to correct it
canthoplasty is giga easy to DIY, you can cut the medial canthus and suture it quite easily. not so much the lateral canthus but still doable
have you done this yourself? if I fixed my lateral canthus I would be a chadlite, is there any tutorials? where do I cut as to not blind myself or cause a perminate scar or make it to where I cant even close my eye ever again (if that is even a possibilty of course)?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, i_love_roosters, poopoohead and 1 other person
I’ll fly over to the states and perform it on you innit
sounds like a plan jfl. i just noticed “tarantino lover”. what’s ur favorite movie?

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief, tigrxs and coispet
sounds like a plan jfl. i just noticed “tarantino lover”. what’s ur favorite movie?
Either Once upon a time in hollywood or Inglorious Basterds

I’m partial to Django unchained as well though because I love the American West genre a lot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, poopoohead, viniciz and 2 others
lateral canthus matters way more tho.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, datboijj, EzikoIsHere and 2 others
water cycling is legit
dmso DOES lighten eyes, you dont need the whole elbastordo mix, just dilute dmso with saline to save $
you can achieve lower set brows by pushing them down with PDO, thread above on the forehead and push down
quote specific lines if u want me to make in depth threads about a specific thing

• So Sad
Reactions: grief

I’m partial to Django unchained as well though because I love the American West genre a lot
kid u not i would’ve probably said those first two as well as my favorite.

cant go wrong with pulp fiction or the hateful 8 also. take it back, all his movies are great. i can’t wait for his final one whenever that’s coming

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief, tigrxs, Axii and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and got.daim
This is the REAL looksmaxxing holy shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, poopoohead, Clavicular and 4 others
What is PDO and do a canthoplasty thread

• So Sad
  • +1
I didn't understand that film and they kept showing dirty feet
Tarantino has a foot fetish (based)

Also the movie was a “what if” movie based on the final years of the golden era of Hollywood, Margot Robbie played Sharon Tate, a pregnant actress who was murdered by Charlie Manson (who was also in the movie) alongside his hippie family that were also in the movie (Squeeky the ginger girl and Tex the guy that got molested by Cliff’s dog at the end)

Cliff Booth and Rick Dalton are just two people in the industry that Quentin made up to change the real life storyline

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief, tigrxs and twilight

Also the movie was a “what if” movie based on the final years of the golden era of Hollywood, Margot Robbie played Sharon Tate, a pregnant actress who was murdered by Charlie Manson (who was also in the movie) alongside his hippie family that were also in the movie (Squeeky the ginger girl and Tex the guy that got molested by Cliff’s dog at the end)

Cliff Booth and Rick Dalton are just two people in the industry that Quentin made up to change the real life storyline
i don't know if i would rather be prime gandy or prime dan schneider, mf was getting footjobs from all the jb nickelodean actresses for sure :ogre:

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief, poopoohead, tigrxs and 1 other person

thank you

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: grief and coispet
i don't know if i would rather be prime gandy or prime dan schneider, mf was getting footjobs from all the jb nickelodean actresses for sure :ogre:
Innit

Motherfucka made Ariana Grande suck her own toes

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief, tigrxs and twilight
thank you
Watch it again bro, amazing movie, made me fall in love with LA despite how degenerate and fucked up that place is

• So Sad
  • +1

Do it then :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
  • +1
Watch it again bro, amazing movie, made me fall in love with LA despite how degenerate and fucked up that place is
I only watch films when Im half asleep, probably explains why I never understand movies

• +1
  • So Sad
Was I the only one that found barbie shit? I tried to find others agreeing with me but its just a bunch of women calling me misogynistic for not liking a boring movie that didn't even have the deep meaning they claim.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, coomahboomah and coispet
gif avi was better

• So Sad
  • +1
I only watch films when Im half asleep, probably explains why I never understand movies
If I were to give a bunch of movie recommendations

- Django Unchained
- Fight Club
- Se7en
- Seven Years in Tibet
- A pursuit of Happyness
- Pulp Fiction
- Nightcrawler
- Donnie Darko
- Prisoners
- Inglorious Basterds

There’s a lot more but these are really good and live up to the hype

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, EzikoIsHere, tigrxs and 1 other person

my right side molar for instance is raised higher than my left so would I be chewing on my left or my right to correct it

have you done this yourself? if I fixed my lateral canthus I would be a chadlite, is there any tutorials? where do I cut as to not blind myself or cause a perminate scar or make it to where I cant even close my eye ever again (if that is even a possibilty of course)?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, i_love_roosters and tigrxs

- Django Unchained
- Fight Club
- Se7en
- Seven Years in Tibet
- A pursuit of Happyness
- Pulp Fiction
- Nightcrawler
- Donnie Darko
- Prisoners
- Inglorious Basterds

And also Southpaw and today I watched the remake of Patrick Swayze’s Road House where Jake Gylenhall played an ex UFC fighter turned bouncer

Insanely well made movie, best fight scene choreography since Captain America and the Winter Soldier

• So Sad
  • +1

- Django Unchained
- Fight Club
- Se7en
- Seven Years in Tibet
- A pursuit of Happyness
- Pulp Fiction
- Nightcrawler
- Donnie Darko
- Prisoners
- Inglorious Basterds

thank you(y)

• Love it
  • So Sad
And also Southpaw and today I watched the remake of Patrick Swayze’s Road House where Jake Gylenhall played an ex UFC fighter turned bouncer

Insanely well made movie, best fight scene choreography since Captain America and the Winter Soldier
Marvel used to be so good, their movies used to be something to look forward to, but now they usually suck.

Another case of Disney ruining a company, all Disney does now is buy a company and eliminate all the competition rather than trying to compete with them.

• +1
  • So Sad

very chadlite :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
water cycling is legit
switch potassium chloride for table salt tastes the same
the longer you cook beef the less calories it will yield
applying H202 to teeth via q-tip mogs at night
conditioner causes acne specifically closed comedones
use silk bonnets to reduce bedhead and wake up with good hair (the ones blacks wear)
you can train neck caves and abs daily
you dont need as much gym recovery time as you think, your body adaps and recovers quicker
potatoes are best anti bloat carb, rice is also ok.
dont eat more than 150g of carbs if you want to leanmax
jump rope is the most efficient way for lymphatic drainage
lemonbottle is shit compared to aqualx but aqualx lumps temporarily
botox is an easy way to relax the brows and make them lower set, the nose botox is less useful.
jeavua toxin is just as good and much cheaper just lasts a bit less
Have you noticed a difference from botox yet

• So Sad

Do you have any tutorials or threads on this?

• So Sad

Reservoir dogs is slept on

• +1
  • So Sad
good post but respond to my PM please @Clavicular

• So Sad
What is PDO and do a canthoplasty thread

Its threads that dissolve in your skin and make it produce more collagen, making it look lifted. i did it on my nasolabial folds, and it worked a bit but doesn't kick in to its maximum potential yet

• So Sad

Its threads that dissolve in your skin and make it produce more collagen, making it look lifted. i did it on my nasolabial folds, and it worked a bit but doesn't kick in to its maximum potential yet

Would u mind dming me exact links for the threads u bought

• So Sad