Infra brow implants are maybe the way to get attractive eyes

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Dr.Eppley answered a guy that got bad forehead shaving/reduction, and now wants to get better lower brow bones again.
"Certainly though the same access as the brow bone reduction was done the brow ridge augmentation can be performed. Whether that is done by any of the available bone cements or even infra brow implants is a matter for discussion.

You never know how your immune system will react to a foreign body. I'd try to avoid implants and fillers whenever possible and look for alternative procedures

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
You never know how your immune system will react to a foreign body. I'd try to avoid implants and fillers whenever possible and look for alternative procedures
such as?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5818 and Mongrelcel
osteotomies and other procedures that don't involve placing foreign objects into your body permanently
You know that osteotomies also have risks, and are totally irreversible?
Imagine you dont like the result, and need to life the rest of your life with the look in the mirror.
Filler and implants can be taken out within one hour.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, A23ghskung and Mongrelcel
osteotomies and other procedures that don't involve placing foreign objects into your body permanently
when you find a legitimate osteotomy for supraorbitals and browridge let me know

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, Toth's thot, cutecel and 2 others
You know that osteotomies also have risks, and are totally irreversible?
Imagine you dont like the result, and need to life the rest of your life with the look in the mirror.
Filler and implants can be taken out within one hour.
Yet you still continue getting botox injections in your forehead, despite knowing the damage it can cause is also irreversible

2d0

"when you find a legitimate osteotomy for supraorbitals and browridge let me know"

when you find a legitimate osteotomy for supraorbitals and browridge let me know
Those are overrated anyway. What matters more are your eyebrows and eye lids/shape, which can be surgically modified without the use of implants and fillers. Brow ridge isn't a must to look decent and there are many gl models and actors proving it

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Those are overrated anyway. What matters more are your eyebrows and eye lids/shape, which can be surgically modified without the use of implants and fillers. Brow ridge isn't a must to look decent and there are many gl models and actors proving it
yes, but are you aware that supraorbitals and browridge significantly affect both of what you mentioned (eyebrows and eye lids / shape)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Bewusst and Deleted member 7419
Do you know any surgeons who perform eyebrow repositioning surgery? I agree with you that the shape/position of your brows is more important than the underlying. But I think a simple 'brow/forehead lift' wouldnt do it for me - i need more like a horiztonal reposition of my brows.

more than 20.000 chin implant (mostly silicone) done in 2012 alone, another research show that more than 25000 jaw+chin implants done 2014 in USA.

stop the fearmongering, implants are safe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, cutecel, Bewusst and 1 other person

you're against botox too it's one of the most common procedure in the world. i understand you got problems but still safe enough to get it.

US plastic surgery statis 001

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
I just want whatever eye surgeries @kota @Titbot @Amnesia and possibly SalluGawd got. Everything else seems to pale in comparison and seems to be cope tbh

yes, but are you aware that supraorbitals and browridge significantly affect both of what you mentioned (eyebrows and eye lids / shape)
yes I know but they can still be changed without modifying bones

Do you know any surgeons who perform eyebrow repositioning surgery? I agree with you that the shape/position of your brows is more important than the underlying. But I think a simple 'brow/forehead lift' wouldnt do it for me - i need more like a horiztonal reposition of my brows.
Yes, I know several ones in my area. Just email surgeons in your city and you'll likely find one too

My eyes look ok in selfie’s not that great tbh. But in candid and in motion they come to life
I just want whatever eye surgeries @kota @Titbot @Amnesia and possibly SalluGawd got. Everything else seems to pale in comparison and seems to be cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
My eyes look ok in selfie’s not that great tbh. But in candid and in motion they come to life
Candids mog selfies in social media/apps and obviously in motion mogs for IRL

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
more than 20.000 chin implant (mostly silicone) done in 2012 alone, another research show that more than 25000 jaw+chin implants done 2014 in USA.

stop the fearmongering, implants are safe
you're against botox too it's one of the most common procedure in the world. i understand you got problems but still safe enough to get it.

View attachment 1146914

More than 48,000 people died by suicide last year in the US. Time to blow your brains out I guess, although I doubt there's much between your ears anyway, considering your beyond retarded reasoning

Yes, I know several ones in my area. Just email surgeons in your city and you'll likely find one too
Very helpful answer, gold star for you.

Have you had surgery before? Every surgeon claims to be able to do everything. Different is going with someone who's done the same procedure 150 times and another who's done it 3 times in his whole career.

More than 48,000 people died by suicide last year in the US. Time to blow your brains out I guess, although I doubt there's much between your ears anyway, considering your beyond retarded reasoning
wow shocked by this moronic reply tbh. incredible correlation :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and Edgar
get an implant and let us know.

...You do realize that every osteotomy involves the placement of titanium plates/screws right? How else do you think the bones are held together? Lol

...You do realize that every osteotomy involves the placement of titanium plates/screws right? How else do you think the bones are held together? Lol
yes but those can often be removed eventually

that dumb faggot talks like botox the most harmful thing. he's knowledge on osteotomies pretty limited and keep spreading bullshit about implants.
don't interact with him.