Infra orbital implants with saddle vs without saddle + fat grafting

B

BrownEyesWD

Iron
Hey guys,

What are the benefits of doing infraorbital malar implants without saddle + fat grafting over with saddle?

Will the fat grafting make up for the deficiency in the under eye area and will essentially look like at least a lefort 2 as it’s LF1 + implant + fat grafting?

Has anyone got fat grafting done to the upper mid face/under eye?

Thoughts on your results?

Why not get it done with saddle? Fat graft will always improve an undereye area if it’s fat deficient

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and sub5inchcel
Why not get it done with saddle? Fat graft will always improve an undereye area if it’s fat deficient
Barely any surgeons offer it with saddle and the ones that do ask for ridiculous amounts.

Barely any surgeons offer it with saddle and the ones that do ask for ridiculous amounts.
If your infraorbital rim recession isn’t too bad then maybe you can cope with fat grafts.

Saddle implants have to be custom so they tend to be spenny.

Fat transfer worked a treat for me but I’ve heard the fat gets burnt over time.
People on here have also claimed that there’s a 1/100 chance that they give you a fat embolism through a vein (which could theoretically kill you if you have an undiagnosed congenital hole in your heart) but I’ve found no evidence to corroborate this.

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak, BrownEyesWD and Deleted member 20631
Saddle implants have to be custom so they tend to be spenny.

People on here have also claimed that there’s a 1/100 chance that they give you a fat embolism through a vein (which could theoretically kill you if you have an undiagnosed congenital hole in your heart) but I’ve found no evidence to corroborate this.
I saw a fat graft result that lasted 10 years so I think most of the grafted fat stays, this was done on a women who already lost her infraorbital fatpad.

Found the video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, MadTwatter and BrownEyesWD
Could you give details on how you got your fat graft and how much it costs? Looking at prices online they seem absurdly high for just a fat graft and I’ve seen some users claim that they got it done for only 500$ in Italy. Any information would be useful since I plan on eventually get one

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
Could you give details on how you got your fat graft and how much it costs? Looking at prices online they seem absurdly high for just a fat graft and I’ve seen some users claim that they got it done for only 500$ in Italy. Any information would be useful since I plan on eventually get one
Istanbul. Dr Ozge Ergun. I think I paid €3200 for the fat grafting + chin implant in 2020.
Very good experience, I recommend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Istanbul. Dr Ozge Ergun. I think I paid €3200 for the fat grafting + chin implant in 2020.
Very good experience, I recommend.

Where did you get the fat transfer?
Upper mid face/under eye?

Under eye
hey man. can I please message you and ask some questions? I am interested in something like this and would love to get some guidance from you

Under eye

Do you think fat grafting is better than fillers for malar area projection to retain conservativeness of procedural work? They don't migrate like fillers too right?