Im think of consulting dr apo in future for custom

Last edited:
Whats the difference between custom and off self implants
Im think of consulting dr apo in future for custom
off self?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
My bad off shelve im thinking about suicide too much
that makes more sense

are you talking about price or quality?
because in both terms, customized wins, it's a perfect fit based on a CT scan of your face, while also getting the result or prominence you want, while off the shelf is actually not promitent at all and has to be associated with a tear through implant or another filling, making the scar more noticeable
speaking of scars, ask your doc if he does through the back of the lower eyelid, if he does, a customized is a no-brainer, better results ans doesn't even need a scar

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 10042
that makes more sense

are you talking about price or quality?
because in both terms, customized wins, it's a perfect fit based on a CT scan of your face, while also getting the result or prominence you want, while off the shelf is actually not promitent at all and has to be associated with a tear through implant or another filling, making the scar more noticeable
speaking of scars, ask your doc if he does through the back of the lower eyelid, if he does, a customized is a no-brainer, better results ans doesn't even need a scar
Im dreaming atm but dr apo does make the incision through the back of the lower eyelid
So its not worth going to taban for this procedure?

Last edited:
Im dreaming atm but dr apo does make the incision through the back of the lower eyelid
So its not going to taban for this procedure?
I'm not really familiar with those terms [or names], but if Dr. Apo cuts it like that, then have no worries, start saving tho
always read the informed consent and ask if future consults regarding the surgery are covered
take care

• +1
I'm not really familiar with those terms [or names], but if Dr. Apo cuts it like that, then have no worries, start saving tho
always read the informed consent and ask if future consults regarding the surgery are covered
take care
Thanks georgie boy What u planning to get?

• +1
Reactions: George_Randerlax
Thanks georgie boy What u planning to get?
nothing really, just here to help after I "made it" because of nostalgia from my teenage years
getting married soon so even if I wanted a look change it would be extremely noticeable haha

• JFL