Infraorbital Rim Implants Or Blepharoplasty? (PICS)

AccountName3190

AccountName3190

Iron
I've been talking to Taban and have a consultation set up, he has said

"Yes infraorbital rim implant is definitely an option. A less invasive option to make the under eye more smooth would be lower blepharoplasty.I will evaluate your eyes and discuss all treatment options in consultation."

I have just enough for a infraorbital rim implant (I asked him price), seeing as I believe I have a negative vector, I think I should go with that. But I do want to make sure it will get rid of my eye bags/dark circles.. which is a big falio of mine. Does anyone know if this is the case?

Which procedure do you think I should get? if neither what would you rec?

BRUTALLY honest pics (I took these with front facing camera) :

Taban1
Taban2
IMG 0053 1
IMG 0052 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cardiologist, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 8988

"Yes infraorbital rim implant is definitely an option. A less invasive option to make the under eye more smooth would be lower blepharoplasty.I will evaluate your eyes and discuss all treatment options in consultation."

I have just enough for a infraorbital rim implant (I asked him price), seeing as I believe I have a negative vector, I think I should go with that. But I do want to make sure it will get rid of my eye bags/dark circles.. which is a big falio of mine. Does anyone know if this is the case?

BRUTALLY honest pics:

View attachment 635859View attachment 635860View attachment 635861View attachment 635864
yeah infraorbital would boost u 1psl maybe

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and AccountName3190
You look like a 90's backstreet boy fan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Screenshot 20200901 060431 Chrome

Dat maxilla though. I wouldnt worry about your eyes too much unless you want to be very good looking . You're quite good looking and you would get extreme female attention if over 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, cardiologist and Deleted member 8583
Infraorbital implants will help the lateral aspect of your eye, but it won't correct the herniated ocular fat pad that you also have.

It's hard to judge just by seeing the picture, and I'm sure your Doctor would know better, but typically the best way to treat a herniated fat pad is by having it surgically removed with a blepharoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, SexyMofo, Casadonis and 2 others
good looking brah

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and cardiologist
your side mogs your front so goddamn hard

I would go with the implant if it's an option, blepharoplasty is temporary to an extent and won't fix structural problems
more problems can occur with implants but if everything goes to plan it should be a permanent solution to your dark circles

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, MentalistKebab and AccountName3190
Yo your undereye bags make me sympathize to you like your parents are dead or something. Something makes me fucking depressed and feel so sorry for you.
I think you need infra rim..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Good_Little_Goy and AccountName3190
Lower blepharoplasty is just removing fat pads which is not good long term. Just go for infraorbital implants.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Good_Little_Goy and AccountName3190
I think I'll get a blepharoplasty, and lower eyelid retraction, which looks like this:
Figure 3 1 1 1 2

His eyes look pretty similar to mine.

If I can make enough money, I'm also thinking about getting a Ptosis surgery(make upper eyelid expose less & fix asymmetry I have) (more like this guys)

thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Not sure if male or female ngl

damn fat pads are really fucking important

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Hop on test ASAP.
nah it's mainly because I have really long eyelashes, I don't have trouble getting laid or getting girls. I just want to get better looking girls and have them chase after me more

• +1
Reactions: ferbite666, Dicktator and Good_Little_Goy
nah it's mainly because I have really long eyelashes, I don't have trouble getting laid or getting girls. I just want to get better looking girls and have them chase after me more

For that to happen you also need an ogre tier neck tbh. Hop on T and get that tree stump neck.

• Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
I feel like infra orbital rim implants plus lower eyelid retraction are the only surgeries you should consider. Your upper eyelid exposure isn’t a failo man, and you have good symmetry

• +1
Reactions: Nation
I think I'll get a blepharoplasty, and lower eyelid retraction, which looks like this:
View attachment 639006
His eyes look pretty similar to mine.

If I can make enough money, I'm also thinking about getting a Ptosis surgery(make upper eyelid expose less & fix asymmetry I have) (more like this guys)

thoughts?
Lower eyelid retraction with taban is very good
plan on having it done myself, he tends to perform it alongside canthoplasty for I assume a heavily discounted price, so you can ask him about that if you’re curious.

The results will be very good but both blepharoplasty and lower eyelid retraction are somewhat short term solutions so that’s something to keep in mind.

you could try out upper eyelid fillers to hide your UEE instead of ptosis surgery btw, taban provides that too, I would get his opinion

can you pm me what he says about the pricing for lower eyelid retraction and what he recommends for the spacer graft when you finish the consultation with him? And could you get his price for infraorbital implants if possible? Its hard to find his pricing online tbh

brow to iris distance is too much almost non existent browridge and fuck ton of uee. you should be getting supraorbital implants instead of infra

• Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Wtf
Is that chin width mine is literally 10000x times narrower

You have the same eye area as juice wrld

Attachments

• CC57E568-7426-4CBD-87DC-2FB415606D59.jpeg
    CC57E568-7426-4CBD-87DC-2FB415606D59.jpeg
    605.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 217DB83D-E757-436D-92D0-E4CEA35EBE52.jpeg
    217DB83D-E757-436D-92D0-E4CEA35EBE52.jpeg
    654.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
+0.5-1 PSL if the rim implants go well

Really will compliment the rest of your face. Will slay IRL

under eye filler placed by a skilled injector mogs ORI to hell and back

Which procedure do you think I should get? if neither what would you rec?

BRUTALLY honest pics (I took these with front facing camera) :

View attachment 635859View attachment 635860View attachment 635861View attachment 635864
idk why but your lower third is more of an issue my nigga

• +1
Reactions: tom69
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33030