Infraorbital rim implants(Taban) vs infraorbital malar implants(ramieri)

G

goatedjordan23

MTN
I am planning on getting bimax from ramieri and almond eye surgery from taban, but i don’t know if i should get infraorbital malar implants from ramieri, and then not get any implants from taban to save a little money, or should not get anything done from ramieri around the eye area? Also what is the difference between the two procedures?

Do eye surgery in Italy will save u like 15-20k also

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Don't go to Taban he's constantly shit on in this forum and his results are usually mediocre. Just get implants with ur bimax

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Don't go to Taban he's constantly shit on in this forum and his results are usually mediocre. Just get implants with ur bimax
Plastic surgeons business model is 99% marketing and 1% skill and taban is good at marketing

• +1
Reactions: zura, SteveRogers, Sny and 1 other person
Taban is the only one who does almond eye surgery with orbital decompression to my knowledge

I need almond eye surgery too

Implants from Ramieri or Pagnoni, actual Italian eye doctors Albano, Bernardini,
So you know if they offer almond eye surgery or orbital Decompression for cosmetic reasons

Taban is the only one who does almond eye surgery with orbital decompression to my knowledge
Tbh I'm trying to find a cantho surgeon too and it sucks cuz all the results are shit and everyone in the forums basically shit on it. In any case I wouldn't count on Taban for cantho... just gotta keep researching @crystalcastle555 results looked good but he never revealed what surgeon he went to, and implied it wasn't Taban

3391101 IMG 9926
3596408 IMG 3812

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, med, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
So you know if they offer almond eye surgery or orbital Decompression for cosmetic reasons
taban can’t be the only one offering orbital decompression?

Tbh I'm trying to find a cantho surgeon too and it sucks cuz all the results are shit and everyone in the forums basically shit on it. In any case I wouldn't count on Taban for cantho... just gotta keep researching @crystalcastle555 results looked good but he never revealed what surgeon he went to, and implied it wasn't Taban

View attachment 2601038View attachment 2601039
The result is great but I hate the outcome / patients wish.

Positive tilt looks bad on men and I literally have PCT. Neutral tilet would’ve looked great on this guy

Yeah but he combos it with almond eye surgery idk if other surgeons do that
They definitely do that bro it’s a surgeons job. Taban just markets it well. Gotta start consulting but most people Herre plan surgeries when they can’t even afford consult

View attachment 2601038View attachment 2601039
Like fix NCT?
IMG 1164
IMG 1163

• Love it
Reactions: med and IMOGYOU
Holy shit. This is Taban? But I need to see results for male patients too, they usually look shit/uncanny. And plus, how much does he charge for results like that? I'm assuming its expensive asf given the location
Albano and like 10-15k

Just looked him up on ig. His results mog Taban. Going to him next year
I have too many bone deformities for that rn, thats my last procedure im 3 psl its over

I have too many bone deformities for that rn, thats my last procedure im 3 psl its over
We will ascend one step at a time my boi Rome wasn’t built in a day

Honestly I can't find his site, I just found his ig jfl. instagram.com/dottantonioalbano
Now I'm just worried they won't be able to speak English in the clinic
He doesn’t seem credible, a doctor that does breast, rhino, and eye, I don’t trust. I want a oculoplastic surgeon for something as delicate as my eyes, not some more doing every plastic surgery in the book. Taban is overpriced but he is one of the best in the world, I guess ima wageslave until you get enough for him, unless I find someone else that challenges him in expertise and results

He doesn’t seem credible, a doctor that does breast, rhino, and eye, I don’t trust. I want a oculoplastic surgeon for something as delicate as my eyes, not some more doing every plastic surgery in the book. Taban is overpriced but he is one of the best in the world, I guess ima wageslave until you get enough for him, unless I find someone else that challenges him in expertise and results
Bro but his results speak for themselves. And clearly he posts a shit ton of them regularly. Tbh Taban's site still has the same results from years ago.

Bro but his results speak for themselves. And clearly he posts a shit ton of them regularly. Tbh Taban's site still has the same results from years ago.
His results look a bit uncanny and they have a cat or fox eye look to them that I am not looking for tbh

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Alr fine just go to Taban jfl. Ig the italy doc is kinda odee if this is what ur going for.

Ig my only problem with Taban is he's so expensive bro
Ik he’s ridiculously expensive, I actually have a consult with Vrcek in Dallas who’s way cheaper I’ll dm you how it goes I might make a post abt it, ima show him my expectations and see if what I want is realistic or not

Alr fine just go to Taban jfl. Ig the italy doc is kinda odee if this is what ur going for.

Ig my only problem with Taban is he's so expensive bro
What eye surgeries yoi think I need to get what I want in the after

What eye surgeries yoi think I need to get what I want in the after
No clue I'd say infraorbital implants and canthoplasty but I'm not a surgeon, you gotta consult with them. Btw when are you planning to get the surgery/how much are you expecting to pay?

No clue I'd say infraorbital implants and canthoplasty but I'm not a surgeon, you gotta consult with them. Btw when are you planning to get the surgery/how much are you expecting to pay?
I’m srill debating whether I want jaw surgery or eye surgery first, but if I go jaw surgery first then august 2024 prolly, and tbh I just want good results, ideally 15-20k, but ik taban charges like 35k but if he is my only option to achieve good results then I am willing to pay for it, just want good results and not some bullshit

• +1
Reactions: reggieboi8
Rameiri told me he will be offering saddled infra orbitals soon btw

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
A couple weeks ago. My proposed surgery date would likely be in 2025 and he said he should be ready to do saddled infras by then. Not sure of the earliest date he would be able to do them though.
Do you know much about saddled infras? Are they risky? Saw some posts about people saying it could blind you or some shit

A couple weeks ago. My proposed surgery date would likely be in 2025 and he said he should be ready to do saddled infras by then. Not sure of the earliest date he would be able to do them though.
Do you know much about saddled infras? Are they risky? Saw some posts about people saying it could blind you or some shit
don’t know too much abt them but i do know that ramieri is a doctor that is extremely trustable so if there’s anyone that i trust with the surgery it’s definitely ramieri

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
did you have a consultation with ramieri online or in person?

don’t know too much abt them but i do know that ramieri is a doctor that is extremely trustable so if there’s anyone that i trust with the surgery it’s definitely ramieri
Where do you get that vibe from? I've read a lot of similar sentiment based on other comments from this forum, I just wonder what it is all based on. I will say I got the same idea about him during our consultation.

Where do you get that vibe from? I've read a lot of similar sentiment based on other comments from this forum, I just wonder what it is all based on. I will say I got the same idea about him during our consultation.
ratings, reviews, and overall patient interaction.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer and ccwarrior