Infrared light therapy is great

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Extremeley relaxing, nuked my cortisol. Appetite is higher, feel warmer, increased libido, way better baseline mood. If you stay up at night like me then incandescent infrared bulb is ideal.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kris Tyson, hattrick, Deleted member 8365 and 1 other person
Zero credit given to me for recommending you it.

Fuck your sandal flapping mum.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 23558
@KING REIDYZ

Extremeley relaxing, nuked my cortisol. Appetite is higher, feel warmer, increased libido, way better baseline mood. If you stay up at night like me then incandescent infrared bulb is ideal.
Source ?

how often I bought one but am not consistent with it

how often I bought one but am not consistent with it
Which one did you buy, the isolated wavelengths are overrated. You need INFRARED INCADESCENT

Which one did you buy, the isolated wavelengths are overrated. You need INFRARED INCADESCENT
I think i have the isolated wavelenghts? idk its called infrared full specturm like 40 euro lamp

Tutorial pls

Tutorial pls
idiots overcomplicate it. infrared incandescent bulb is enough. its like 11 dollars where I live, and another 3 dollars for the adapter/ bulb base

• +1
Reactions: wsada
seems to be good enough. i use incandescent which covers every wavelength from 600 to 1400 nm so Im more accurately replicating the effects of natural sunlight. But yours is good as well, It took me atleast 30 minutes of sitting close to it tho to notice benefits so maybe your sessions are too short.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
seems to be good enough. i use incandescent which covers every wavelength from 600 to 1400 nm so Im more accurately replicating the effects of natural sunlight. But yours is good as well, It took me atleast 30 minutes of sitting close to it tho to notice benefits so maybe your sessions are too short.
Ye i havent done 30 min i thought 10 was fine, but its a big hassle if i wanna sit close to it cuz its in my face obviously so imma have to find a way to incorporate it while entertaining me.

Ye i havent done 30 min i thought 10 was fine, but its a big hassle if i wanna sit close to it cuz its in my face obviously so imma have to find a way to incorporate it while entertaining me.
I dont do that. First off its very bright and it irritates the eyes. I sit 3 m away from it preferably without a shirt on and do some work on the laptop/chill/ lie down listening to music or meditating. After 20 minutes I feel 0 cortisol and chill af. 10 minutes is too little and people who recommend 10 minutes dont know what theyre talking about as it takes time for the respiratory enzymes to reflect a change. Blue light is too excitatory and thus creates a lot of unbound electrons which are harmful (ROS). Red and IR light quenches those electrons and also do a lot of other stuff.but it takes atleast 30 minutes

• +1
oh i thought literally face palming it was good I even heard looking into it was good and it doesn't really irritate my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I get barely any sunlight so this could help alot, no? But it doesnt give vitamin d right.

oh i thought literally face palming it was good I even heard looking into it was good and it doesn't really irritate my eyes.
Then your bulb is probably at a much lower intensity than mine. So you probably need to be closer to the lamp, maybe keep it by your side like a night lamp.

Then your bulb is probably at a much lower intensity than mine. So you probably need to be closer to the lamp, maybe keep it by your side like a night lamp.
Ye its next to my pc, but my dad complains everytime he sees it cuz its 150w kek

I get barely any sunlight so this could help alot, no? But it doesnt give vitamin d right.
No you need sunlight for that, try to get atleast 10 minutes of sunlight at 5 pm where red light spectrum is higher

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
No you need sunlight for that, try to get atleast 10 minutes of sunlight at 5 pm where red light spectrum is higher
10 min isnt good enough for vit d tho right

10 min isnt good enough for vit d tho right
yes but its better than nothing. for people with low melanin such as you 10 minutes should be enough to resolve many deficiency problems, but ideal is half an hour of evening sunlight

btw u got any tips for a peaty boi like myself for treating my adhd or u think ritalin is fine?

yes but its better than nothing. for people with low melanin such as you 10 minutes should be enough to resolve many deficiency problems, but ideal is half an hour of evening sunlight
Im mainly tryna improve T for gains and improve skin and rhytm but im a roomcel

btw u got any tips for a peaty boi like myself for treating my adhd or u think ritalin is fine?
benfotiamine 200 mg, coffee with lots of sugar and fatty milk, 50 mg amantadine/bromanate, magnesium. Always take this combo after a meal except magnesium which in my experience takes time to be absorbed .

• +1
benfotiamine 200 mg, coffee with lots of sugar and fatty milk, 50 mg amantadine/bromanate, magnesium. Always take this combo after a meal except magnesium which in my experience takes time to be absorbed .
So i spamm coffee and cacao powder? until 2am or keep going? I recently started drinking coffee and i drink 2L whole milk sio thgats good

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
U recommend high carb for adhd or higher fat or does it not matter.

So i spamm coffee and cacao powder? until 2am or keep going? I recently started drinking coffee and i drink 2L whole milk sio thgats good
cacao has bromocriptine which is a dopamine d2 agonist so that can work. Dont drink coffee too late, if your liver bile secretion is not good it can linger in system for hours causing insomnia.

• +1
U recommend high carb for adhd or higher fat or does it not matter.
I think ADHD is basically very high acetylcholine, high serotonin, low GABA, high glutamate, low magnesium , low thyroid, high estrogen and high cortisol state. You have to reverse all of these.

• +1
I think ADHD is basically very high acetylcholine, high serotonin, low GABA, high glutamate, low magnesium , low thyroid, high estrogen and high cortisol state. You have to reverse all of these.
Thanks for the insight.

But ritalin is not valid cuz neurotoxic?

cacao has bromocriptine which is a dopamine d2 agonist so that can work. Dont drink coffee too late, if your liver bile secretion is not good it can linger in system for hours causing insomnia.
ye my bile secretion is prolly dogwater, but i think i only get insomnia from high dose ritalin + coffee

ya think its a genotype tho? Like the hunterer gatherere stuff or do u view it more as a birth defect / consequence of bad habits

ya think its a genotype tho? Like the hunterer gatherere stuff or do u view it more as a birth defect / consequence of bad habits
Hunter gatherer Adhd is extremely low serotonin coupled with slight hypoglycaemia. It’s nothing like the ADHD phenotype of gen z

Hunter gatherer Adhd is extremely low serotonin coupled with slight hypoglycaemia. It’s nothing like the ADHD phenotype of gen z
So it's not possible mine is more similar to hunter gatherer adhd?