here we go, this is the last time i'm posting my annoying xrays here lol

compact orbitals HERE WE COME

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 5786, StrangerDanger and 7 others
Are they saddle style?

good design. hope your surgery goes well

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
:feelswhy: reminds me how i have to stay a subhuman shit eyed monster for at least 1 more year

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Pumanator and herring
View attachment 1505121

Who is the surgeon? - can you PM the surgeon?

Also how much vertical augmentation you will get?

I also got saddle one month ago. 3,5mm vertical augmentation, I think it was not enough.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
View attachment 1505121

Is this through Eppley? I'm getting infras + supras in September. How was the imaging obtained?

And congratulations btw! That's exciting!

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deusmaximus
Is this through Eppley? I'm getting infras + supras in September. How was the imaging obtained?

And congratulations btw! That's exciting!
So you are getting the eye mask implant from eppley? Sounds promising.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and MrRubiks
So you are getting the eye mask implant from eppley? Sounds promising.
It was described as a "near-complete periorbital rim augmentation plus brow augmentation." I guess the brow augmentation was necessary to ensure that there is minimal gap between the eyes and eyebrows. I'm also getting a z-plasty on the inner canthus to make it downturned. I'm shooting for something like Sean O'Pry.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
good luck my friend. post before after(y)

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks, Deleted member 5786 and DivineBeing
Who is the surgeon? - can you PM the surgeon?

Also how much vertical augmentation you will get?

I also got saddle one month ago. 3,5mm vertical augmentation, I think it was not enough.
did you notice any issues with your orbicularis oculi muscles?

Good shit brother. If you know any approx measurements pls share :)

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks
When is your surgery?

It was described as a "near-complete periorbital rim augmentation plus brow augmentation." I guess the brow augmentation was necessary to ensure that there is minimal gap between the eyes and eyebrows. I'm also getting a z-plasty on the inner canthus to make it downturned. I'm shooting for something like Sean O'Pry.
what's the cost for that?

isnt zplasty just a scar? Also are you getting it from eppely?

what's the cost for that?
About 38k. The price will be finalized during the consultation, which is in March.

isnt zplasty just a scar? Also are you getting it from eppely?
Yes, I'm getting it from Dr Eppley. I'll get the details during the consultation in March. As long as it's indistinguishable from a naturally downturned inner canthus I'll be happy with it. I've heard that the procedure is difficult due to the inherent difficulties from accessing and reattaching the tendon.

*edit* Just found this:

A: Medial canthoplasty is a far more challenging procedure than lateral canthoplasty due to the more limited access of the inner eye and the very thin bones to which the tendon is attached. It is also a procedure that is far less successful as a result. While attempting to do it for reconstructive purposes has merit, manipulation of the medial canthal tendon for aesthetic purposes must be considered far more carefully. I would doubt that moving the inner corner of the eye down will be successful if attempted by trying to move the medial canthal tendon downward. The bones of the medial orbital wall are very thin due to the sinus cavity that lies on the other side. This makes secure fixation very difficult. If the goal is to move the inner corner of the eye downward boy a few millimeters it would far more sense to do so by skin manipulation such as a small z-plasty. It would be more effective and incur none of the risks of destabilizing the medial canthal tendon attachments.
Dr. Barry Eppley

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship