10 inch dick

c3958ec8414f4b476e991750cf18187d.gif

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Essonerian, Need2Ascend, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: StephIsCold, Baldingman1998, audreyen and 5 others
Makes sense.

Naturally I’m dimorphic and when I’m lean I’m above average.

Im lacking colouring and harmony which is why I’m not chad.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
your childhood bully fucked 5 chicks upside down while you wrote this essay jfl

no books for your looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Tyronecell, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
your childhood bully fucked 5 chicks upside down while you wrote this essay jfl

no books for your looks
A total of 29 words you absolute brainlet. Over if this is a essay to you.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
averageness is not always desiderable

> an above-average interpupillary distance guarantees a pleasing midface ratio

> for white people, above-average lip size and mouth width guarantee an attractive mouth area
FullLips

> the same for black people: if they have nose and lip size below their race's average, they get more attractive

> sometimes an above average cheekbone width or cheekbone set height is very attractive

> and finally a very low-set brow bone is very masculine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Tyronecell and 4 others
Averageness isn't a good thing, average features can only get you so far, to be truly chad-like your features have to be dimorphic or be extreme variations of average which inherently makes you not average.

The digital people in the phenotype averages pictures you see don't look like Chads for a reason, the only thing you need is Dimorphism, and a low-enough body fat percentage that your bones show a bit (18-->20%)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
I like how everyone mentions symmetry while 99.9% of people are symmetrical to the point where no person ever will notice anything off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, audreyen, Looks234 and 1 other person
so everyones a chad?

• JFL
Reactions: Selinity
Averageness isn't a good thing, average features can only get you so far, to be truly chad-like your features have to be dimorphic or be extreme variations of average which inherently makes you not average.

The digital people in the phenotype averages pictures you see don't look like Chads for a reason, the only thing you need is Dimorphism, and a low-enough body fat percentage that your bones show a bit (18-->20%)
Averageness doesn’t mean average features.

when you mix faces the average of the faces tends to be attractive
32DDC7BD 53A1 4FF6 B4E7 68B92F7D88F3
8866560D 0EE3 4194 A257 23F21E1A8A3D

I like how everyone mentions symmetry while 99.9% of people are symmetrical to the point where no person ever will notice anything off.
Barely anyone is truly symmetric, but most people are close-enough that if you don't really look at them you won't notice anything off.

Symmetry is attractive and a truly symmetric face is very good.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Looks234 and lepo2317
these are all ugly af. Averages aren't attractive. Try and prove me wrong, if you can't tell me I'm right and you're wrong and sorry for challenging what I say (which is fact btw) :)
It’s already been proven.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
It’s already been proven.
By what? By who? An I hope by attractive you don't mean normie-tier, because the post clearly said "Ingredients to a Chad," show me one of these average people that are attractive.

No women would look at these guys--who look like fucking background characters btw) and think "damn, he's so average, that's so hot."

By what? By who? An I hope by attractive you don't mean normie-tier, because the post clearly said "Ingredients to a Chad," show me one of these average people that are attractive.

No women would look at these guys--who look like fucking background characters btw) and think "damn, he's so average, that's so hot."
If you take 50 people and morph all their faces together the picture will result in a chad or Stacy.
D2D9B91B 64F5 45B4 934B F056CC2295A0

so everyones a chad?
exactly what I'm trying to say, average dude looks like the "attractive average" but average dude isn't a Chad, isn't slaying and isn't what girls think of when they please themselves.

"B-bu-but it's attractive to look like everyone else"

GTFO WITH THAT BULLSHIT

According to OP this guy is a Chad

Images 4

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Average, nothing special tbh. But you have good coloring, are lean and have a sexually dimorphic jaw.
ait ait good to hear tbh im getting some longhair w bangs to cover my 5head up son gymcellign too atm

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Serious question, can gingers be Chad? Not just "dark redheads", actually eyebrowless orange haired gingers covered in freckles.

Look at this fucking mogger guys, this is the man your women's fuckign while you're away :lul:

B5b4f7f7389704c28f87acac6ae0ec07

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and pizza
Didn't you forget something?

HAIR

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Essonerian and Baldingman1998
I’m not arguing science. Average ness= ratios and they matter

This is what happens when you have shit harmony
View attachment 1020306

I'm not arguing with you in saying averageness isn't important, an average face is aight.

But a CHAD face will never be average, if you think it is then you are high off the copium, man. Remember, this post was about ingredients for CHADS not beta-buxx Normies who'll have to wage-cuck their whole lives for star-fish sex once a year 🙃

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian
I'm not arguing with you in saying averageness isn't important, an average face is aight.

But a CHAD face will never be average, if you think it is then you are high off the copium, man. Remember, this post was about ingredients for CHADS not beta-buxx Normies who'll have to wage-cuck their whole lives for star-fish sex once a year 🙃
Once again averageness doesn’t mean you look average

Wikipedia definition: averageness describes the physical beauty that results from averaging the facial features of people of the same gender and approximately the same age

CD5D6B66 0887 4013 91FB D0D6D98475DF

• +1
Reactions: brainded
Once again averageness doesn’t mean you look average

Wikipedia definition: averageness describes the physical beauty that results from averaging the facial features of people of the same gender and approximately the same age

View attachment 1020316
You'll get a good-looking result if you take averages from models, obviously, what are you trying to prove here, mate?

Look at the caucasian man and caucasian female averages, do those look like Chad's to you?

You'll get a good-looking result if you take averages from models, obviously, what are you trying to prove here, mate?

Look at the caucasian man and caucasian female averages, do those look like Chad's to you?
They look better than before

You need to meet at least 3 of these criteria’s to be a chad

*REQUIRED Ideal facial adiposity (lean)

View attachment 1020153

Sexual dimorphism

View attachment 1020148

Averageness (ratios/harmony)

View attachment 1020150

Good coloring

View attachment 1020147

Least important

Symmetry

View attachment 1020146
I think dimorphism isn't important, but that's just my opinion. Facial adiposity and adiposity itself is the strongest dimporphic trait that humans have though. Females have high body-fat, males have low body-fat.

I think facial adiposity is the number one factor for attractiveness making up most of the difference.
Symmetry is obviously a must though.
Average/Good coloring, pick one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Looks234