Ingredients to a chad

They look better than before
Submit and admit defeat already, your theory of 'averageness' being a Chad trait is bullshit, I'm sorry man.

Also, bar two of the guys they all look worse now that their faces have been meshed up.

I hope I was able to teach you a valuable lesson: Averageness is NOT a Chad-trait.

You can cope all you want with 'he looks better,' but at the end of the day, no women's touching herself to a guy like that, no women is staring at her phone late at night waiting on a text from a guy like that, no women I pursuing, interested in or gladly doling out the pussy for a guy like that, he is NOT attractive.

It's OVER
michael conor mic drop GIF by In Real Life

Submit and admit defeat already, your theory of 'averageness' being a Chad trait is bullshit, I'm sorry man.

Also, bar two of the guys they all look worse now that their faces have been meshed up.

I hope I was able to teach you a valuable lesson: Averageness is NOT a Chad-trait.

You can cope all you want with 'he looks better,' but at the end of the day, no women's touching herself to a guy like that, no women is staring at her phone late at night waiting on a text from a guy like that, no women I saluting after or gladly doling out the pussy for a guy like that, he is NOT attractive.

It's OVER
michael conor mic drop GIF by In Real Life
445E331D C670 484F 980B A91428AC4F87
1EF1A8A4 6692 477E 9DAC 2367CFFDD6F5

I like how everyone mentions symmetry while 99.9% of people are symmetrical to the point where no person ever will notice anything off.
lol think again. Your just not big enough of an autist.
I see asymmetry daily in peoples faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419

Thanks for that nondescript screenshot. Why don't you actually link the study, it looks like you made that in a fucking google doc.

Here's my evidence by the way, and I'm not afraid for you to check it out.

Proof averageness is a cope:

Last edited:
Thanks for that nondescript screenshot. Why don't you actually link the study, it looks like you made that in a fucking google doc.

Here's my evidence by the way, and I'm not afraid for you to check it out.

@looksmaxxer234 is scared to debate me rn

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
rip gipsy crusader
this should be an ezy case for regular ppl
he had a fucking bb ak47

but for him i dont think he his gonna get out soon

this should be an ezy case for regular ppl
he had a fucking bb ak47

but for him i dont think he his gonna get out soon
I hope he builds a high T phisique and mindset while he is jailed so when he gets out he will be able to get laid and finally get distracted from politics

I don't think you understand by what he means by averageness

Averageness isnt saying average lower third and average eye area. Its more about ratios and finding features that fit together well (i.e averageness).

Someone like Chico doesn't really have any S tier features (eyes come close), his maxilla is below average/average, his browridge is weak, his bones are good but not exceptional. But together all his features come together to ascend him to 7 PSL.

Another example is Barett, who has a very high FWHR which on paper sounds good, but in reality it makes him look odd combined with his other features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, tyronelite and Looks234
I don't think you understand by what he means by averageness

Averageness isnt saying average lower third and average eye area. Its more about ratios and finding features that fit together well (i.e averageness).

Someone like Chico doesn't really have any S tier features (eyes come close), his maxilla is below average/average, his browridge is weak, his bones are good but not exceptional. But together all his features come together to ascend him to 7 PSL.

Another example is Barett, who has a very high FWHR which on paper sounds good, but in reality it makes him look odd combined with his other features.
He clearly defined it as the average features going of the examples he gave.

but if this is what he meant then there’s a discussion to be had there, it’s more like Harmony than genuine facial averages if you ask me though.

He clearly defined it as the average features going of the examples he gave.

but if this is what he meant then there’s a discussion to be had there, it’s more like Harmony than genuine facial averages if you ask me though.

at least read the post bro

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
All check except leannes and a bit of sexual dimorphism. But there isnt anyone in this world with that level of sexual dimorphism.
Hernan Drago is pretty close

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 7419 and Nisse
Hernan Drago is pretty close
True. He lacks the chin angularity though and doesnt have as hollow cheeks if not in good lighting or sucking them in.

True. He lacks the chin angularity though and doesnt have as hollow cheeks if not in good lighting or sucking them in.
Is extremely dimorphic ideal?

Makes sense.

Naturally I’m dimorphic and when I’m lean I’m above average.

Im lacking colouring and harmony which is why I’m not chad.
Colouring too dark or too pale??

Averageness isn't a good thing, average features can only get you so far, to be truly chad-like your features have to be dimorphic or be extreme variations of average which inherently makes you not average.

The digital people in the phenotype averages pictures you see don't look like Chads for a reason, the only thing you need is Dimorphism, and a low-enough body fat percentage that your bones show a bit (18-->20%)
Averageness is an intrinsic part of looks, it's what seperates gay alien from gl, it's a part of our genetics to desire averaged features. It's been scientifically tested and verified in the most remote tribes

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Averageness is cope, facial sexual dimorphism (except beards) literally dont exist irl, and asymmetry doesnt matter for 99.9% of population.

And you literally forget height and frame.

Overall waste of time.

Isn't symmetry averageness ?
averageness describes the physical beauty that results from averaging the facial features of people of the same gender and approximately the same age

Facial symmetry is one specific measure of bodily symmetry

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and tyronelite
My ratios are completely fucked

averageness describes the physical beauty that results from averaging the facial features of people of the same gender and approximately the same age

Facial symmetry is one specific measure of bodily symmetry

How can 1 be extremely dimorphic and still be average at the same time ? i thought the 2 were polar opposites

How can 1 be extremely dimorphic and still be average at the same time ? i thought the 2 were polar opposites
I think there’s a point where dimorphism doesn’t benefit a person.
And I just think of averageness as ideal ratios
C96BEA2A 8582 4D74 8505 C73A689E0299

• +1
these are all ugly af. Averages aren't attractive. Try and prove me wrong, if you can't tell me I'm right and you're wrong and sorry for challenging what I say (which is fact btw) :)
There is nothing to debate, it’s already a well studied phenomenon not opinion based. You don’t understand what “Averageness” means in this context. It doesn’t mean average looking, it’s a technical term that was used in a study.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 7419
exactly what I'm trying to say, average dude looks like the "attractive average" but average dude isn't a Chad, isn't slaying and isn't what girls think of when they please themselves.

"B-bu-but it's attractive to look like everyone else"

GTFO WITH THAT BULLSHIT
Are you literally fucking retarded JFL :lul:. The average person has low “averageness”. I hate how they coined the term averageness because now braindead subhumans think it means average looking like how some other subhuman retards think the scientific term “Theory” is the same as some random’s hypothesis with no backing.

for example someone with high averageness has no flaws in their facial proportions but can also have exotic coloring ascending them to god tier like most models, the average person has flaws and maybe some strengths that net them an overall average level of attractiveness but that has nothing to do with the scientific term “averageness”

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 7419
I think there’s a point where dimorphism doesn’t benefit a person.
And I just think of averageness as ideal ratios
View attachment 1022761
Are you literally fucking retarded JFL :lul:. The average person has low “averageness”. I hate how they coined the term averageness because now braindead subhumans think it means average looking like how some other subhuman retards think the scientific term “Theory” is the same as some random’s hypothesis with no backing.

for example someone with high averageness has no flaws in their facial proportions but can also have exotic coloring ascending them to god tier like most models, the average person has flaws and maybe some strengths that net them an overall average level of attractiveness but that has nothing to do with the scientific term “averageness”
I too seen the study. They should have called it (zero flaws). The average person has flaws jfl

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and drbloop
I too seen the study. They should have called it (zero flaws). The average person has flaws jfl
Very true it’s a misleading term, same thing with a scientific “theory” the word gives the wrong impression to layman.

• +1
Very true it’s a misleading term, same thing with a scientific “theory” the word gives the wrong impression to layman.
Yea it’s brutal when you think about it, but recombination fucks like 98% of humans in some way lol some more than others jfl

• +1
Reactions: drbloop