Inhibition Guide (NO BULLSHIT DRUGS)

kt4x_w

kt4x_w

5.5 PSL 6'3 Slayercel
Inhibition Guide
If you're in ur early teenage years, till ur late teen years, your inhibition will play a big role on how much you'll enjoy those years. Good teenage years will result of you of being NT in ur later 20s or 30s, aswell as of ur ability to slay Foids.
First off we have to understand.
What is inhibition, and how does it work?

Inhibition
is a feeling that makes one self-conscious and unable to act in a relaxed and natural way. Theres certain examples, since we are in lookism we'll take a cold approach for example.
Let's say you're a high inhibited dude and you see a girl you find insanely attractive, instantly creating a attraction towards them. A high inhibited cuck will never have the balls to approach her. This is because the high-inhib cuck has already overthought about the worst case scenarios that would of have happend in that situation. And then regret later on.
While a low-inhibited male doesnt overthink like a cuck, he will literally feel like that's the best thing for him to do and execute.

How to lower your inhibitations?

No, inhibitation is not purely genetic in ur teens and the way ur born JFL. High-inhib behaviour is caused by being a loser, or getting bullied like a cuck. That can be a cause of high inhib. Lowering ur inhibitions is possible but it requires a certain mindset to adapt to. And the best advice I can give you to lower ur inhib is to realise that absolutely NO one fucking cares. No retard, people dont think about some accidental embarassing shit you did 2 years ago. You can look at it from ur own conciousness that what others do is not ur fucking concern. I can go around dancing in public, what are people gonna do? They're just gonna stare and pass by. No one fucking cares.
Adapt to doing what u feel like doing without thinking about it at all. Surely is a hard move especially with foids, since foids are more judgemental.
But I can assure you foids are attracted to lower inhib males. They dont wanna sit around a shy cuck, who makes convos interviews. They want a low inhib male to turn them on and touch them with no hesitation, foids dont usually show that they want it but trust me, a good amount of interest and sexual attraction says for itself.

Tagging Autists : @Clavicular @ElTruecel @Gengar @muh

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4, Ricky212, ElTruecel and 3 others
fuck it drugmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZwurK, Ricky212, ElTruecel and 2 others
forgot to write that this only applies if psl5+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, RomanianZaddy, AySab and 1 other person
forgot to write that this only applies if psl5+
Mtn and 6ft+ atleast boyo this is not a subhuman cope thread
Rep so I can pray to gandy you'll slay a stacey tomorow

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
just think "idgaf" and move on

I can't relate to being truecel bhai😢
I'm sure it's pretty bad, but you could try betabuxxing:feelsrope:
girls can get better looking betabuxxers

• So Sad
Reactions: zura and kt4x_w
inhibition is 70% genetic and 30% your developement in the first 5 years of your life

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist and noodlelover
Wait till you find out about lyrica

Inhibition Guide
If you're in ur early teenage years, till ur late teen years, your inhibition will play a big role on how much you'll enjoy those years. Good teenage years will result of you of being NT in ur later 20s or 30s, aswell as of ur ability to slay Foids.

Inhibition
is a feeling that makes one self-conscious and unable to act in a relaxed and natural way. Theres certain examples, since we are in lookism we'll take a cold approach for example.
Let's say you're a high inhibited dude and you see a girl you find insanely attractive, instantly creating a attraction towards them. A high inhibited cuck will never have the balls to approach her. This is because the high-inhib cuck has already overthought about the worst case scenarios that would of have happend in that situation. And then regret later on.
While a low-inhibited male doesnt overthink like a cuck, he will literally feel like that's the best thing for him to do and execute.

No, inhibitation is not purely genetic in ur teens and the way ur born JFL. High-inhib behaviour is caused by being a loser, or getting bullied like a cuck. That can be a cause of high inhib. Lowering ur inhibitions is possible but it requires a certain mindset to adapt to. And the best advice I can give you to lower ur inhib is to realise that absolutely NO one fucking cares. No retard, people dont think about some accidental embarassing shit you did 2 years ago. You can look at it from ur own conciousness that what others do is not ur fucking concern. I can go around dancing in public, what are people gonna do? They're just gonna stare and pass by. No one fucking cares.
Adapt to doing what u feel like doing without thinking about it at all. Surely is a hard move especially with foids, since foids are more judgemental.
But I can assure you foids are attracted to lower inhib males. They dont wanna sit around a shy cuck, who makes convos interviews. They want a low inhib male to turn them on and touch them with no hesitation, foids dont usually show that they want it but trust me, a good amount of interest and sexual attraction says for itself.

3 sets of smashing prefrontal cortex with a hammer until failure

Inhibition Guide

Inhibition

Ok so u take drugs? cool. NEXTTTT

Inhibition Guide

Inhibition

I wasn't bullied I think it was the years of isolation and lack of friends but it applies. thanks OP it honestly gives me some hope

• Love it
Reactions: kt4x_w