Injected HGH for the first time today

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
I used sterile water, since bac water is still getting delivered. At any rate, here are my current stats:

Height:

Morning - 5’11
Midday - 5‘10.8
Night - 5’10.6

I will update after first month of use. I hope for 2 inches in 6 months. I will also add aromasin when it comes.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: MadTwatter, Patient A, Deleted member 4804 and 22 others
good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Alexanderr, Deleted member 5583 and 4 others
hope you ascend bro 2in at 15 might be possible

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 6892
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 9344 and JustBeCurry
At 15 your gonna grow anyway , waste of money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Patient A, Luke LLL and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Loud_Jock, Deleted member 1332 and 4 others
Smart move. If u don't grow past 6' by 18, switch the HGH with heroin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wasted, Danish_Retard, Patient A and 19 others
how do u afford and do ur parents know?

Gl. Chinese hgh?

how do u afford and do ur parents know?
It’s very cheap from China. $210 for two months. I have the money saving from here and there.

They don’t know and if they did they would kill me. I hide it in emptied (from the bottom) monster can bottles. They are in the far back of my mini fridge surrounded by real ones.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Smart move. If u don't grow past 6' by 18, switch the HGH with heroin
I would probably grow to like 6’-6’1 A naturally but I want to be taller to stand out amongst already tall zoomers

• +1
Reactions: poloralf, Luke LLL, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
It’s very cheap from China. $210 for two months. I have the money saving from here and there.

They don’t know and if they did they would kill me. I hide it in emptied (from the bottom) monster can bottles. They are in the far back of my mini fridge surrounded by real ones.
did you get it tested or something to confirm you're not injecting rat piss?

Yes, it’s a reliable source with many buyers and two reported positive lab results. It’s very well known that major suppliers such as IronLion sell rebranded, more expensive alibaba.

It is not Hcg as I believe @SoyGune did a pregnancy test on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Luke LLL, Pumanator and 2 others

giga high iq gonna hide my hex in empty soda cans, also how did you pay for it? i know they dont accept bitcoin

Yes, it’s a reliable source with many buyers and two reported positive lab results. It’s very well known that major suppliers such as IronLion sell rebranded, more expensive alibaba.

i see thanks for the info

giga high iq gonna hide my hex in empty soda cans, also how did you pay for it? i know they dont accept bitcoin
I paid for it with PayPal. It was linked to my dads business card tho, I gave him the money and told him I bought a few ps4 games. Since he can’t see what I bought due to my paypal account being mine he doesn’t know what I really bought.

I also had a close call when it was delivered, my dad nearly took it from the mailbox and checked it. Be prepared, the vials are extremely fucking small, you could fit all three boxes of them in one 16oz monster can easily, although I filled in separate three just in case.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Be_ConfidentBro, poloralf and 2 others
Diminishing returns
How is it diminishing returns? The earlier you start, the better the effects will be. HGH is intended to be started young if you want to grow from it. A 17 year old might get an inch of extra height, 15 year old might get 3 inches of extra height. (Not counting the natural growth). No one starts HGH at 17 and grows a lot unless he’s an early bloomer. It’s the exact opposite of diminishing returns, most HGH treatments treat the ages 10-14.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Luke LLL and HighIQcel
I used sterile water, since bac water is still getting delivered. At any rate, here are my current stats:

Height:

Morning - 5’11
Midday - 5‘10.8
Night - 5’10.6

I will update after first month of use. I hope for 2 inches in 6 months. I will also add aromasin when it comes.
My dosage is 5iu is anyone wants to know

• Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL
How is it diminishing returns? The earlier you start, the better the effects will be. HGH is intended to be started young if you want to grow from it. A 17 year old might get an inch of extra height, 15 year old might get 3 inches of extra height. (Not counting the natural growth). No one starts HGH at 17 and grows a lot unless he’s an early bloomer. It’s the exact opposite of opposite returns, most HGH treatments treat the ages 10-14.

I'm talking about in terms of attractiveness and money, going from 6'1 to like 6'4 won't significantly improve your life to make it worth it, your life tho

• WTF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 7313 and 2 others
I'm talking about in terms of attractiveness and money, going from 6'1 to like 6'4 won't significantly improve your life to make it worth it, your life tho
Difference between 6’1 and 6’4 is “he’s acceptable height“ and “oh see so taaallll”, average zoomer is literally 5’11-6’.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7313, Luke LLL and 1 other person
Advice from someone who has looked into this since 13. Don't add Aromasin or any other AI for that matter.

Stupid question but are there any drawbacks to HGH? Tbh you're a year younger than me so you got more time, and you're making good progress but I don't wanna take it and get fucked up from it.

Advice from someone who has looked into this since 13. Don't add Aromasin or any other AI for that matter.
Why not? I’m gonna do a small dosage of 5.5mg per day and decrease is to 3 if I feel bad.

Why not? I’m gonna do a small dosage of 5.5mg per day and decrease is to 3 if I feel bad.
Terrible idea, AI's lower estrogen normal estrogen = normal hgh, low estrogen = nuked hgh. If you have normal estrogen DO NOT take an AI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Terrible idea, AI's lower estrogen normal estrogen = normal hgh, low estrogen = nuked hgh. If you have normal estrogen DO NOT take an AI
How do I know if I have normal estrogen? I look significantly less dimorphic then my father, and I feel like in the modern world we have more estrogen than we need. I don’t want to nuke estrogen just lower it to low-normal levels To keep my plates open. Our ancestors weren’t exposed to amounts of estrogens we are exposed.

it says here

that estrogen decreases IGF-1

says so here as well but it’s about oral treatment for women: https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajpendo.2001.281.6.e1191

• +1
Reactions: Tall
How do I know if I have normal estrogen? I look significantly less dimorphic then my father, and I feel like in the modern world we have more estrogen than we need. I don’t want to nuke estrogen just lower it to low-normal levels To keep my plates open. Our ancestors weren’t exposed to amounts of estrogens we are exposed.

it says here

that estrogen decreases IGF-1

says so here as well but it’s about oral treatment for women: https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajpendo.2001.281.6.e1191
that study says estrogen causes hgh release man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
But it does so by decreasing igf-1 and forcing your body to secrete more hgh to compensate. It also makes your growth plates close earlier. HGH does not cause growth, IGF-1 is what matters. Besides, I’m getting HGH from injections. small reduction of HGH won’t hurt me, but a reduction of igf1 will.

Also I’m pretty sure estrogen has negative impact on dimorphism, which I’m a”so trying to achieve

You can do your own bac water adding 0,9% BA to that sterile water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
You can do your own bac water adding 0,9% BA to that sterile water.
Sterile water doesnt have a cap that you can inject from , it pretty much just straight up opens, can it be a problem? Also how much should I add per 100 ml?

Sterile water doesnt have a cap that you can inject from , it pretty much just straight up opens, can it be a problem? Also how much should I add per 100 ml?
You put 0,1ml of BA into 10ml of syringe and fill the rest with water, you need to filter it through a 0,22 syringe filter to make it full bac water though, but by just adding the BA you are bettering it already.

I would just run HGH and i would do an IGF-1 test to see if you are reaching your IGF-1 objectives. It's probably worthed every penny to grow a couple inches, so get the money and go for it.
I don't know the science behind the AI. Is it used for manlet kids along with HGH as medical treatment? or is it just bro science? AIs are cancer, wouldn't use them if i didn't really have a good reason for it, tanking your estrogen is going to fuck you up in several ways probably. Maybe proviron is your best bet, but i don't know, check this out: https://www.google.com/search?q=doe...i60j69i61l2.1087j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You put 0,1ml of BA into 10ml of syringe and fill the rest with water, you need to filter it through a 0,22 syringe filter to make it full bac water though, but by just adding the BA you are bettering it already.

I would just run HGH and i would do an IGF-1 test to see if you are reaching your IGF-1 objectives. It's probably worthed every penny to grow a couple inches, so get the money and go for it.
I don't know the science behind the AI. Is it used for manlet kids along with HGH as medical treatment? or is it just bro science? AIs are cancer, wouldn't use them if i didn't really have a good reason for it, tanking your estrogen is going to fuck you up in several ways probably. Maybe proviron is your best bet, but i don't know, check this out: https://www.google.com/search?q=doe...i60j69i61l2.1087j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Yes ALs are prescribed in some cases. They are guaranteed to prevent the closure of your growth plates. Estrogen was actually used to close growth plates of women who were reaching 5’10 in the 50s due to that being considered bad height. I don’t want to crash my estrogen, I want to lower it to mid-low levels. @PubertyMaxxer i think used them with a dosage of 12mg every two days and had mid low levels.

Yes ALs are prescribed in some cases. They are guaranteed to prevent the closure of your growth plates. Estrogen was actually used to close growth plates of women who were reaching 5’10 in the 50s due to that being considered bad height. I don’t want to crash my estrogen, I want to lower it to mid-low levels. @PubertyMaxxer i think used them with a dosage of 12mg every two days and had mid low levels.
Ok, there are several of them, i have aromasin at hand in case i need it with roids, you should look into all of them, i don't know if proviron would work for you, it increases free T and antagonizes E i believe, could be supressive, but don't know im not growing anymore so dc.

U should be putting major attention to releasing those HGH like full body exercise and sleep because it’s gonna be brutal if you don’t

U should be putting major attention to releasing those HGH like full body exercise and sleep because it’s gonna be brutal if you don’t
Ima wrestler I’m pretty sure I get enough excersize, I’ll start lifting when I finish cutting. I need to fix my sleep though for sure I sleep 6 hours durin weekdays and 15 during weekends can’t be healthy

If you don't get to at least 6'2'', it's all gonna be a cope, might as well get surgery on the face.

Under 6ft = short
6ft - 6ft2 = average
6ft3+ = tall

If you don't get to at least 6'2'', it's all gonna be a cope, might as well get surgery on the face.

Under 6ft = short
6ft - 6ft2 = average
6ft3+ = tall
???

It's still better to be 6 ft then 5 11, any inch before 6'4 matters

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and Deleted member 7313

Under 6ft = short
6ft - 6ft2 = average
6ft3+ = tall
im 15 i cant get surgery outside of mse which i am saving towards

Stupid question but are there any drawbacks to HGH? Tbh you're a year younger than me so you got more time, and you're making good progress but I don't wanna take it and get fucked up from it.
no there are none basically, just dont eat like shit since it spikes your insulin

Jfl they let you drink monster but would kill you if you got on hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Bruh, you're 15. Just play sports, fuck sake.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, aspieSavage, Deleted member 6892 and 3 others

Height:

Morning - 5’11
Midday - 5‘10.8
Night - 5’10.6

pm me link please?

Hcg is more expensive than hgh now so they have no reason to give you hcg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Bruh, you're 15. Just play sports, fuck sake.
he probably can't since HGH is considered doping and he could get in serious trouble. I wanna take the supplements but can't since I do sports at school.

Ima wrestler I’m pretty sure I get enough excersize, I’ll start lifting when I finish cutting. I need to fix my sleep though for sure I sleep 6 hours durin weekdays and 15 during weekends can’t be healthy
You shouldn't be cutting right now if you're trying to grow